Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Mark 19th Of January In Your Diary, We Will Find Out If Nnamdi Kanu Is Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark 19th Of January In Your Diary, We Will Find Out If Nnamdi Kanu Is Right (788 Views)

IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark 19th Of January In Your Diary, We Will Find Out If Nnamdi Kanu Is Right by taguafuo: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nigeria Election debate Group, NEDG, had fixed January 19, 2019 for a debate among five selected presidential candidates including President Buhari.

I have canceled all my engagement on the 19th of January 2019.

I will be watching keenly. Igbo proverb say since the birds have started flying without perching, the hunter have started shooting without aiming.

Since Buhari does not want to do a live interactive session to tell us about the achievements of his administration, we are happy to hear from him during the presidential debates with our forensic eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Mark 19th Of January In Your Diary, We Will Find Out If Nnamdi Kanu Is Right by GreyLaw(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Funny. He won't appear for the debate! He did not come for the debate when he was running as an outsider against then president Jonathan, is it now that he is president that he'd come for a presidential debate?

1 Like

Re: Mark 19th Of January In Your Diary, We Will Find Out If Nnamdi Kanu Is Right by emeijeh(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
taguafuo:

...... Since Buhari does not want to do a live interactive secession to tell us about the achievements of his administration, we are happy to hear from him during the presidential debates with our forensic eyes.

The bonded caught my attention.
Op, are you a Biafran secessionist?! grin

1 Like

Re: Mark 19th Of January In Your Diary, We Will Find Out If Nnamdi Kanu Is Right by taguafuo: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
GreyLaw:
Funny. He won't appear for the debate! He did not come for the debate when he was running as an outsider against then president Jonathan, is it now that he is president that he'd come for a presidential debate?

But the situation on ground surely should be the motivation for him to attend. when was the last time Buhari held a live session in whatever language. Ex president Mugabe was doing live session up until he was deposed. why should Buhari be any different.

3 Likes

Re: Mark 19th Of January In Your Diary, We Will Find Out If Nnamdi Kanu Is Right by taguafuo: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
emeijeh:

The bonded caught my attention.
Op, are you a Biafran secessionist?! grin

corrected
Re: Mark 19th Of January In Your Diary, We Will Find Out If Nnamdi Kanu Is Right by Warship: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
taguafuo:
Nigeria Election debate Group, NEDG, had fixed January 19, 2019 for a debate among five selected presidential candidates including President Buhari.

I have canceled all my engagement on the 19th of January 2019.

I will be watching keenly. Igbo proverb say since the birds have started flying without perching, the hunter have started shooting without aiming.

Since Buhari does not want to do a live interactive session to tell us about the achievements of his administration, we are happy to hear from him during the presidential debates with our forensic eyes.

You will soon hear that Jubril has returned back to London for medical checkup or something stopped him from participating.

1 Like

Re: Mark 19th Of January In Your Diary, We Will Find Out If Nnamdi Kanu Is Right by GreyLaw(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
taguafuo:

But the situation on ground surely should be the motivation for him to attend. when was the last time Buhari held a live session in whatever language. Ex president Mugabe was doing live session up until he was deposed. why should Buhari be any different.

You should know president Buhari by now: he isn't perturbed, nor does he listen to all these side talks. He isn't your usual kind of president. Mark it, heaven would rather fall than for Buhari to attend that debate.

His image makers will be on hand to clean up the whole thing and Nigerians will still go and vote for him. Is it not Nigeria again?

2 Likes

Re: Mark 19th Of January In Your Diary, We Will Find Out If Nnamdi Kanu Is Right by taguafuo: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
Warship:

You will soon hear that Jubril has returned back to London for medical checkup or something stopped him from participating.

If Buhari does not attend the debate, one has to conclude Nnamdi Kanu is right.

1 Like

Re: Mark 19th Of January In Your Diary, We Will Find Out If Nnamdi Kanu Is Right by taguafuo: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
GreyLaw:

You should know president Buhari by now: he isn't perturbed, nor does he listen to all these side talks. He isn't your usual kind of president. Mark it, heaven would rather fall than for Buhari to attend that debate.

His image makers will be on hand to clean up the whole thing and Nigerians will still go and vote for him. Is it not Nigeria again?

I hope his handlers will see reason and let him attend the debate. Failure for him to attend means Kanu is right, no more no less.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I.S.S.A. Is A Political Terrorist- Us Agency Warns / The Kwankwansiyya Movement! APC Nightmare In Kano / NURTW President, Yasin Lifts Suspension On Kunle Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.