Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. (20288 Views)

Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) / Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by deomelllo: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
Lol. Emancipate yourself from delusions of grandeur. I'm also from Oyo state and I'm categorically telling you that the APC will win hands down. Save this post as a future reminder.

Well said...

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by afrikanns: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Electorates, you better wise up, you are staying under the scotching sun and the beggars of votes standing under the shade., isn't that a shame.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by fynestpotato: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
Lol. Emancipate yourself from delusions of grandeur. I'm also from Oyo state and I'm categorically telling you that the APC will win hands down. Save this post as a future reminder.
Give me one good reason why anyone would still want to vote apc in oyo.
Oyo's politics is different from other states. Ajimobi was the first governor to complete two terms and the people have soon realised their mistake in re-electing him. Their hatred for ajimobi will be melted out on his candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by ultimatekint(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
This isn't buhari.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
fynestpotato:

Oyo's politics is different from other states. Ajimobi was the first governor to complete two terms and the people have soon realised their mistake in re-electing him. Their hatred for ajimobi will be melted out on his candidate.
You speak like a political embryo. Perhaps you even are. You should know that politics is not always straight forward. The APC is at an advantage here. Firstly, no opposition party in Oyo state is currently organized enough to give the APC a run for their money. Secondly, Adelabu is more popular that every other candidate put together.

My brother, you're in for a shocker this coming election. If you had said that Ajimobi may not win his senate seat, I might not argue with you. However, Adelabu is our next governor and I say this with authority.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by deomelllo: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
fynestpotato:

Stop venting, you don't know and you can not determine what people do at the polls, save your emotions and proclamations till election day.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by fynestpotato: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
You speak like a political embryo. Perhaps you even are. You should know that politics is not always straight forward. The APC is at an advantage here. Firstly, no opposition party in Oyo state is currently organized enough to give the APC a run for their money. Secondly, Adelabu is more popular that every other candidate put together.

My brother, you're in for a shocker this coming election. If you had said that Ajimobi may not win his senate seat, I might not argue with you. However, Adelabu is our next governor and I say this with authority.
Their is no doubting adelabu's popularity but Ajimobi's bad governance and uncouth use of words will hinder his votes at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by Zaikon(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sisijetue:
Ignorant masses sad
They are there for the money
When its pdp they are knowledgeable isnt it?

Keep exposing yourself.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by Bisimuyiwa(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
APC will win in oyo state by small margin considering the candidature of Adebayo Adelabu (Penkelemesi). The guy has Ibadan high chiefs on his side considering his father's antecedent. Moreover, the elites in Ibadan will vote for Bayo because of Ajimobi two achievements.firstly, the way he has been able to curb all these thugs and other miscreants, then , the urban renewal program he embark upon through out his tenure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by aybaba1999: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
FearlessDapsin:

Ogbeni wetin u dey talk now, are u saying Adelabu is more popular than Makinde.
I live and work here in Oyo state and I can tell u categorically that APC is going no where on OYO state

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by Nolongthing3669: 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
pawesome:
Abeg who no wan see celeb?

Even for plateau wey pple no like lalong, he still passes and we observe and wave him... Waving away our problems come 2019
Which pple no like Lalong? Berom i guess. grin
Because of their genetical hatred shocked
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by Bisimuyiwa(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
fynestpotato:

Let me give you two. Ajimobi has done well in the area of security of life's and properties through his operation burst. Secondly, the urban renewal program has really made Ibadan and other big cities in oyo state look different. Don't forget Ibadan comprise 52 percent voter's of entire oyo state despite the fact that you they have 11 local governments.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by ofwest47(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
The Looters party aka PDP are now crying over the crowd at the campaign ceremony having compared with the crowd that attended Atiku campaign in Ibadan and found that this crowd is more than twice those seen at Atiku display.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by MoreOfMe(m): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
Mark my words, Adelabu is the person Ajimobi will hand over too. Other contestants stand no chance.
Other contestants stand no chance? That's your opinion, I guess. Seyi Makinde stands a chance (because of his popularity and philanthropic attitude). Oyo state guber election is dicey (you can't really predict who would win), I must say.
Coming from an Ibadan resident.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by Ayobami7(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
年越南足球经历了
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by Ayobami7(m): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
晚冠军
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by Basic123: 12:39am On Dec 16, 2018
Bisimuyiwa:
APC will win in oyo state by small margin considering the candidature of Adebayo Adelabu (Penkelemesi). The guy has Ibadan high chiefs on his side considering his father's antecedent. Moreover, the elites in Ibadan will vote for Bayo because of Ajimobi two achievements.firstly, the way he has been able to curb all these thugs and other miscreants, then , the urban renewal program he embark upon through out his tenure.
I laugh when some ignoramus claimed Ajimobi achieved nothing in Oyo state!
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by Basic123: 12:42am On Dec 16, 2018
MoreOfMe:

Other contestants stand no chance? That's your opinion, I guess. Seyi Makinde stands a chance (because of his popularity and philanthropic attitude). Oyo state guber election is dicey (you can't really predict who would win), I must say.
Coming from an Ibadan resident.
That is why I Believe Seyi makinde will steal the state dry!,He has spent a lot of money!
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by mechanics(m): 5:16am On Dec 16, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

What a scanty crowd. He better step up the game.
You called that empty crowd, you are funny o.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by mechanics(m): 5:17am On Dec 16, 2018
Hahahaha, testing the microphone.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by SAMTOBIJU(m): 6:05am On Dec 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
Now This Is Massive shocked shocked shocked
Dont be deceived, majority are there for the change they want to collect.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by SAMTOBIJU(m): 6:13am On Dec 16, 2018
FearlessDapsin:

Which Adelabu is popular than every other candidates put together. So Adelabu is popular than Akala or Makinde. Even ordinary Olatoye Sugar is popular than Adelabu. What are Adelabu principles, what is Adelabu known for in oyo state except for his grandfather legacy? Abeg, when it comes to popularity, he is not even close to his fellow contestants. The only luck he as is that he is contesting in the ruling party.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by SAMTOBIJU(m): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2018
Basic123:

That is why I Believe Seyi makinde will steal the state dry!,He has spent a lot of money!
So Ajimobi did not steal the state dry. Urban renewal programme. Did Ajimobi even do half of what Amosun did in Ogun State. Anyway let's wait till 2019 and see who will win

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by pawesome(m): 6:33am On Dec 16, 2018
Nolongthing3669:

Which pple no like Lalong? Berom i guess. grin
Because of their genetical hatred shocked
and who told you beroms are the majority.... Plateau has more than 5 different languages so relax and carry your self inflicted hatred elsewia.... Twit
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by Basic123: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2018
SAMTOBIJU:
So Ajimobi did not steal the state dry. Urban renewal programme. Did Ajimobi even do half of what Amosun did in Ogun State. Anyway let's wait till 2019 and see who will win
Infact Ajimobi didn't do anything grin

we will see!
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by Babaflenjor: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2018
chrisluci:
Food for thought
So as re u saying the better Nigerians deserves is Atiku ... u are M.a.d
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by MrPolitics: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
deomelllo:
Campaign rally neva land sef

This is just warm up and friendly match.

this is actually campaign rally for gubernatorial elections.

are u from Oyo state. majority of the people dont like this man. what works for him is the fact that opposition is always divided in Oyo state. Like in 2015, there are 5 major candidates running for governor.

anyway i hope Adelabu wins. He's my uncle by law and would be beneficial
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by Peacecore: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Any wailer can wail,we no care!
Re: Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. by Corrinthians(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
lonelydora:
APC sef
E pain you ba? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why US May Give Atiku Visa – Keyamo / Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021 / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.