Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) (43533 Views)

Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) / Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. / Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by Trizzi: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-7xGGj186caU/W3lwOV-JmlI/AAAAAAAAD-M/EIZdN5zPJSAIutgE5FVbBAE7484THYQHgCLcBGAs/s1600/ayefel.JPG[/img]
This morning, Nigerians woke up to the news and pictures of Yinka Ayefele's radio house in Ibadan being demolished by the Oyo State government.

As reactions to the development continues, this 2016 radio interview with Governor Ajimobi who had just been re-elected for his second term in office re-surfaced online.

In the interview, Governor Ajimo visited the Yinka Ayefele Music House and granted an interview to Fresh FM located inside the building where he revealed that some people within his cabinet were urging him to demolish the radio station because Yinka Ayefele does not support them.

He was quoted saying, “Thank God we didn’t heed the advice to demolish this building. I thank God I didn’t demolish this building. And I can say this is the best radio station I have visited in Oyo State'.

Listen to the full interview below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_inPLSN7Gxw

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/08/throwback-to-2016-when-governor-ajimobi.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by teckmore(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is very obvious that its hatred and politically motivated...

People asked you to demolish cos he sings against you....

You didn't consider the sweat and work.
You didn't consider people feeding there families from the job created...

Apc has lost it here....

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by donbachi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
I just tried removing that stuff from the governors ear and shift oyefele's mouth,to the governors ear,so he can bite off the governors ear...but,i can't..please,if you are into e-witchcraft..just help me,i beg of you.and i will forever remain grateful to you.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by amaniro: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
That's life bro.

But jokes apart let's not be sentimental shey your studio is on a wrong site, tor..... dance to the music

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Govt that cannot provide jobs to able bodied men is destroying the jobs created by a physically challenged young man ... What a shame!

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by Freshfish4: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
That's APC for you, they pretend to be your friend but once they get what they want they stab in the back and walk away cos they don't f**kin care about Nigerians.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by sunnysunny69(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is bad from Oyo state, i hope the court of law is able to help Yinka Ayefele here, It looks politically motivated .

18 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by Peronmomo: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Na wah ooo

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
There’s a Yoruba adage that goes...
Ònà oko gan ń yí pàdà. Áńbèlèntàsé ònà enu.
So,no big deal here

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nigeria
Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
4601CE:
O
you always have nothing sensible to contribute.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by massinola(m): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Na their way. Somebody should help me with that buhari's picture bowing at Elzakzaki house abeg. They use you to achieve their aim and smash you once they get there. Enemy of the people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by pauljumbo: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Apc government is also threats to the physicaly challenged people

8 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by faithfull18(f): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hmm.
Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
That's APC for you, they are ready to destroy you and bring you down once you don't support them or you criticized their devilish government.

ALL POLITICAL CRIMINALS(APC)

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by maxiuc(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by Olukokosir(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
amaniro:
That's life bro.

But jokes apart let's not be sentimental shey your studio is on a wrong site, tor..... dance to the music

Omugo niee...

Keyword--- politically motivated

He was quoted saying, “Thank God we didn’t heed the advice to demolish this building. I thank God I didn’t demolish this building. And I can say this is the best radio station I have visited in Oyo State'.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by jhydebaba(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Such is life in politics.

No permanent friend, only permanent interest.
Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by OboOlora(f): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Such is life.
Some people here too abuse Airforce but beg him for money at the back

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by MorataFC: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
That was Political statement
Nobody takes them serious
Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by babyphaze07(m): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
And Eventually Mr governor you answered to the calling. The trend this APC govt is setting is so destructive. You can't solve a problem at the same level it was created. I pray they will all live to face the karma.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Trizzi:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-7xGGj186caU/W3lwOV-JmlI/AAAAAAAAD-M/EIZdN5zPJSAIutgE5FVbBAE7484THYQHgCLcBGAs/s1600/ayefel.JPG[/img]
This morning, Nigerians woke up to the news and pictures of Yinka Ayefele's radio house in Ibadan being demolished by the Oyo State government.

As reactions to the development continues, this 2016 radio interview with Governor Ajimobi who had just been re-elected for his second term in office re-surfaced online.

In the interview, Governor Ajimo visited the Yinka Ayefele Music House and granted an interview to Fresh FM located inside the building where he revealed that some people within his cabinet were urging him to demolish the radio station because Yinka Ayefele does not support them.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/08/throwback-to-2016-when-governor-ajimobi.html

This is just sad. I felt cheated for the brother Ayefele.
Last time I felt this way was when omo oniles sold my 2.5 plot of land.
Nigerians are their own worst enemy.

16 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by Riqueleme(m): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Trizzi:

Hmmmm
Democracy.....crazy demonstration.....
Animal in human skin
Animal in agbada
Dis is what I called
Typical Dis is Nigeria......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by lirusehn(m): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
RIP Democracy.

11 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
amaniro:
That's life bro.

Gbam
Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by funmike83(f): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ajimobi has always been a wicked and heartless old fool. Sometimes I wonder if that man thinks he would be In government for ever. This is wickedness

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by Joyintwos(m): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2018

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bidobado:

This is just sad. I felt cheated for the brother Ayefele.
Last time I felt this way was when omo oniles sold my 2.5 plot of land.
Nigerians are their own worst enemy.
Chaii
Did you get your land back?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
All politicians are liars......

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sap0:

you always have nothing sensible to contribute.

What’s this thing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) / "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.