Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage (30562 Views)

Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died / “I Don’t Need A Pen To Draw Your Attention”- Tiwa Savage Says As She Posts New S / BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Wahala90: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2018

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by pastoray(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
undecided
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
As per Dj Khalid son.
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by MsGood(f): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kenekingisback:

he looks fragile undecided
He is slim, not malnourished.

1 Like

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by luxs(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
HE HATE'S IT COZ HE GOT IT
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
post=73880433:
He's a true son of his father then...

Nothing to be worried about.....

Shut up u there!!! Do you knooow his fatheeeerrr!!!

1 Like

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kids can smell fake people from afar.
Stop having him around a lot of strangers.
Not cool for a growing child.
They need stability.
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
Then dont bother explaining??

Who gives a sh1t
But nobody forced you to read oga. You people sef.

1 Like

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
chiefqueen:
But nobody forced you to read oga. You people sef.
But I did not mention ur name nah.
You this girl self...

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Dhortunn(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
To be honest. The boy may probably find it hard to cope when he grows older with the media taunting him with his Mother's careless flings in the past.
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by DavilleBadt(m): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
Pls tell me Mrs Tiwa, what attention does d boy need at this age?
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

But I did not mention ur name nah.

You this girl self...
LMAO
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Ayobami7(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Ayobami7(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
年越南足球经历了很也有幸陪伴你们见证了全
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Resener11(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Tiwa Savage who turned up for an event today with her son, took to Insta-story to disclose that it’s hard to explain to people that her son hates

Jamal was spotted clinging so tight to his mum in the video she shared on her Insta-story, as fans of the Mavin first lady took photos with her.

Tiwa Savage wrote;

So hard to balance my job and mummy duties. My son hates the attention and it’s hard to explain to people that want to take pics. Praying for more wisdom and patience

This was just before the concert the singer is scheduled to headline this evening.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/its-hard-to-explain-to-people-that-my-son-hates-attention-tiwa-savage/

What a mother. Visit and study in Canada

Check my signature

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by feelzie(m): 2:20am On Dec 16, 2018
pls nairalanders kindly download my latest songs titled "let me " and " missing U....just google my name Feelzie with the titles. n download.... thanks
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by onatisi(m): 5:28am On Dec 16, 2018
the environment actually is the problem , jamal takes pictures in the usa with his tiwa all the time and he is always free , he even went on stage to dance with her at a concert, he is just scared of the naija environment and the people scrambling for his pictures in that place . take that boy back to usa and see how happy he will be when ppl are rushing him for pics

1 Like

Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by CarGuide: 6:37am On Dec 16, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8259633_20181204074426_jpeg0f9ad7667952a057c56d92bac45c026d

Premium and Customized Vehicle History Checks and Reports for car dealers, buyers and owners.

Ensure you don't end up with a vehicle with dangerous and hidden damage history.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8283457_20181208055417_gif59ab6b8d471b81db9cd98704fedfd8df

Contact CarGuideNG via WhatsApp
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by millionboi2: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2018
Kenekingisback:
The boy should look well. He looks malnourished angry
ones pesin no fat,he is malnourishd.......Africans.
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by Irenemmeso(f): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2018
Cute boy
Re: It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage by nanora: 11:15am On May 22, 2020
There are many kids hates attention and scared of strangers, most of kids will become shy in front of stranger.
192.168.l.l

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ / Yung6ix's Blockchain Account Hacked, 11 Million Naira Stolen / Actress Stephanie Linus Looks Beautiful In This Black Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.