Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

“A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu (6380 Views)

Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by Baybii: 1:54am On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin
Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by GavelSlam: 2:05am On Dec 16, 2018
Buhari a.k.a Daddy Fresh.

Osinbajo, stage name Starboy.

Obi nicknamed Obi wang.

Atiku the Fugitive.

2 Likes

Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by biggie73(m): 2:32am On Dec 16, 2018
You are damned gullible.
Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by AmadiAba: 7:01am On Dec 16, 2018
A MAD man spotted

deomelllo:
Source = ipob igbekere fake news blog site.

Nuff said

grin grin
Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by hpymoment(f): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2018
baliyubla:
If only Jubrin had removed his cap, the world would have been saved from this Fattys epistle.

Don't be surprise when the bald head issue will be solved cos they're actually working towards it seriously now.
Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by Corrinthians(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2018
A family member of momodu's told me he drools when sleeping and suffers from acute erectile dysfunction. cheesy
Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by Goldeno(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

So Buhari is truly not on this planet?? Where the hell can he be?? How can a Sudanese be ruling Nigeria by proxy?? How can we stoop so low to render powerless the giant in us??

Well, I'm quite sure that Buhari can't be on the moon or any of the other six planets aside Mars. The question here is that what is Buhari doing on the red planet? He's busy destroying America's curiosity rover and at the same time, finding possible means to send the remaining mechanical components back to earth. He hates anything called development. He's allergic to progress. He's currently in love with aliens. He's out of this world. He's backward. He isn't one of our kind.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by GarriKoro(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2018
baliyubla:
If only Jubrin had removed his cap, the world would have been saved from this Fattys epistle.
And why should Buhari take off his cap simply because Nnamdi Kanu said so?
Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by deyahaya: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2018
Dele Momodu has clear the air about the issue of clone or substitute of Buhari, that if the manufacturer of Jubril al Sudanese are experiments their idiocy to fool about 200million Nigeria. the people of Nigeria can not equally follow suit to their idiotic habit.
Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by MrMurphy: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2018
Can someone be old like this and still relying on one's opinion without making any move to digest it's authenticity? Please name the Senator and let people react to it
Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by snowball11(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2018
Daviddson:
Bob Dee

Aka 'Don Dee', but this Don Dee sounds like zombie. grin

1 Like

Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by meditator(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
baliyubla:
Keep wallowing to find out his true identity while patriotic Nigerians work on his reelection. that's the tactics.
Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by meditator(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

So Buhari is truly not on this planet?? Where the hell can he be?? How can a Sudanese be ruling Nigeria by proxy?? How can we stoop so low to render powerless the giant in us??

Well, I'm quite sure that Buhari can't be on the moon or any of the other six planets aside Mars. The question here is that what is Buhari doing on the red planet? He's busy destroying America's curiosity rover and at the same time, finding possible means to send the remaining mechanical components back to earth. He hates anything called development. He's allergic to progress. He's currently in love with aliens. He's out of this world. He's backward. He isn't one of our kind.
Did you really read d complete article or it was the article that read you ?
Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by meditator(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abfinest007:
this guy call dele momodu is an diot he wrote all this write up just to tell us that buhari is alive or not
Just to tell you Buhari is alive and why Nigerians should not allow the allegations of that Nuisance called KANU to make them think like common idiots
Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by Jayslize: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
which planet
Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

i can see you didn’t read before commenting
Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by AmadiAba: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Why is this piece not on front page?
Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by Igboblog: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Cc, Lalasticlala do the needful.
Re: “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu by olasaad(f): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jonathan:
The senator doesn’t have a name ?
Fool!

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Generation Falls Further By 27% To 3,567MW / Nnamdi Kanu Get A Very Big Disgrace Today PHOTOS / Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.