Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert (6339 Views)

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by AnonPoet: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2022
SDP Presidential candidate backs current INEC election sequence, dismiss bloated current security alert issued by foreign missions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7F8d42gd4g

I have no problem with the current INEC sequence for elections, if you want to vote for SDP, you must know the SDP manifesto and the candidate. This quarreling over sequence emanated from lack of confidence in your voters.

I do not think the sequence of the election will make any difference. Voters should take responsibility of who they want to vote in an election, I do not have problem with the election sequence.

What is more important to us at SDP is to make our message clear to the people, my profile is well understood by the people.

What is happening in Nigeria is that President Buhari and the APC have failed to take the necessary steps to secure the people. Solution to that is to elect a government that will invest in policing and intelligence gathering, not investing in panic.

As for people claiming that there is usually violence during the presidential election and so it should be saved for the last on the sequence, I do not subscribe to such argument, this election will be peaceful, and if Nigeria is lucky, I will emerge as the winner.

2 Likes

Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by jenniferjude613: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2022
Impressive
Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by Alexpre12: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2022
The only thing I know is that, Peter Obi go win 2023

17 Likes

Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by bigdammyj: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2022
Noted.
Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by Alwaysready(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2022
Okay.

No fear for terror or elections postponement.

Check my signature to sell/buy today.
Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by mrkings84(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2022
For me I am fed up with Nigeria's democracy. Things are too hard, the level of poverty is unfathomable.

I just think it will be better if the military can take back the government.

We never reach to practice democracy.

Just imagine how things were in 1999 and now, it's quite alarming!

1 Like

Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by PrinceOfLagos: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2022
How many of my Yoruba brothers are on this presidential race

I wish them all well even though I don't see Tinubu winning

1 Like

Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2022
Peter Obi is a goal.
Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku should better act democratically and stop inducing voters. What I am even talking sef. They don't even look democratic to start with.

Two old desperate thieves.

Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by simonnwekeo: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbOyxLknr1Y

ASUU Strike: Lecturers, students unmotivated but traders excited as Nigerian universities reopen
While many students have returned to the campuses, those living in private hostels are unhappy that eight months of their rent have been wasted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by DesChyko: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2022
Another Presidential Candidate speaks coherently and without unexplained breaks in transmission on Live TV.

1 Like

Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by Cajal(m): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2022
I can see Solomon dalung
Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by Amah70: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2022
This SDP Presidential Candidate has always been a very brilliant man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:28am On Nov 02, 2022
Okay.
Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by Ancestortinubu: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2022
Gregory Peter O. Is next president of Nigeria insha alla, Ni orukor Jesu. Ise ise ise.

1 Like

Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2022
Vinatech:
Paxful is celebrating it's 7th year by giving you the chance to win exclusive Paxful goodies!

Prize: $15,000
Winners: All Valid Paxful Users

Visit https://paxful.com to get started

Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by Maj196(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2022
Lost cause
Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by techWriter1: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
The only way I tell is that, politicians go win 2023
Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by saferoom: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hmm
Re: Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert by HRMK: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2022
adebayo is going nowhere!he knows this too!!

(1) (Reply)

IPC appoints Amb. Kingsley Amafibe as peace and conflict resolution Director / Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? / Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.