Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) (34465 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon / Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
This atiku of a man that some people are underestimating could shock many in performance . People expected so much from buhari cos of this promises...almost 4 years down the line, nothing has been achieved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by ensamy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
Alan Greenspan that is the Bubble Man himself cool shocked cool shocked shocked
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Seetto: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
passwelle:
Just from what I can observe from the displayed photo (I may be wrong).
The two Nigerian gentlemen staying at a hotel in the Western hemisphere, run into Alan Greenspan at breakfast and ask for a photo. He obliges them. #Simples
grin grin grin simple analogy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Ratello: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Respect to team Atiku I must confess. CilicMarin my guy come and see something cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Africankel(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Seetto:
They want to come back and still our wealth again...c their head like drum... grin grin

At least with their drum head, they know the difference between STEAL and STILL.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by OLUWABIG(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
abi this is the hacker the Apshit were talking about ni ? Lolz
Apshit don't look prepared for the victory but the look prepared for exit
#Send bubu back to duara
let wait for the Apshit's Brainless buffons to give their reply tomorrow
am out
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Afamed: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
creatorsverse:
If atiku loose, we will riot in dis country
PDP all the way
Operation Python dance will take good care of you

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by almarthins(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
MOSICATED5:
This guys seem to have realized their past mistakes. They have come prepared

Huh! Playing psychology with Nigerians. They know that they can boot Nigeria economy within 4 years. Their will to syphon public fund won't let them do the right thing. They are just dangling the carrot so that Nigerians can salivate for change of government. If na PDP or APC look well well o...na lie full their mouth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Tenn88: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nigerians! You rejected pdp in 2015, if at all you should reject apc, why accepting pdp again? We're so confused. Now when Atiku won and start looting your money, would vote apc back? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
后年越南足球经
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by ClearFlair: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
ochejoseph:
The LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain train is leaving no stone unturned in getting all the necessary inputs it needs from the best brains around the globe. Earlier today it was the turn of legendary economist and Former US Federal Reserve Bank Chief Alan Greenspan.

This was confirmed by Reno who tweeted :

HAPPENING NOW: Distinguished Senator @benmurraybruce and I discussing #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain with probably the greatest living economist on earth, Alan Greenspan, former Chairman of the US @FederalReserve Bank

With Atiku Abubakar as President Nigeria will Surely Work Again .

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1074018167725441025?s=19
He doesn't know he's associating with corrupt people?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by ClearFlair: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tenn88:
Nigerians! You rejected pdp in 2015, if at all you should reject apc, why accepting pdp again? We're so confused. Now when Atiku won and start looting your money, would vote apc back? undecided
PDP are broke now so they want to "reloot". No way. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by olajide8(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
ochejoseph:
The LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain train is leaving no stone unturned in getting all the necessary inputs it needs from the best brains around the globe. Earlier today it was the turn of legendary economist and Former US Federal Reserve Bank Chief Alan Greenspan.

HAPPENING NOW: Distinguished Senator @benmurraybruce and I discussing #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain with probably the greatest living economist on earth, Alan Greenspan, former Chairman of the US @FederalReserve Bank

With Atiku Abubakar as President Nigeria will Surely Work Again .

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1074018167725441025?s=19

cheesy cheesy what a big joke, this is someone that has not stayed in nigeria for a year. How does he want to fashion out a plan for our economic development - NOI sef no fit- she ended up destroying it further

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Tenn88: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
awelekiti:
This atiku of a man that some people are underestimating could shock many in performance . People expected so much from buhari cos of this promises...almost 4 years down the line, nothing has been achieved.
if the reason why Nigerians don't want Buhari again is because nothing has been achieved in almost 4 years, why would they accept Atiku that was also unable to acheive for 8 good years? I tire 4 dis side of d world

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Emmaskill(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
omoadeleye:
my people we need to vote in atiku, cause Atiku has been preparing for the betterment of Nigeria if he is opportuned to assume the office, please don't let our emotions make us not to think straight, we are done with this current government and their blaming gate for the past administration.... please don't let the love you have for Buhari blind you from seeing what is right, i bet you guys can see what Atiku is planning for Nigeria, please let him become the president.
look at dis gullible fellow, ad u tink buhari team cannot snap picture with anybody dat is greater than dis man ad bring it online? My broda don't rush into conclusion wit wat u see on social media, PDP can do anything to get our treasury again. Ben Bruce dat is not going back to senate knows wat he will gain if Atiku can become president.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Seetto: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Africankel:

At least with their drum head, they know the difference between STEAL and STILL.
That is what they are good at and you think they cannot spot the difference.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by slydog(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
passwelle:
The two Nigerian gentlemen staying at a hotel in the Western hemisphere, run into Alan Greenspan at breakfast and ask for a photo. He obliges them. #Simples

What in the world would the two of them HV been doing in the hotel that Alan was lodged at an auspicious election time?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Okoyeebos: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
creatorsverse:
If atiku loose, we will riot in dis country
PDP all the way

Atiku would lose.

I want you to riot and burn down government property in your region.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
passwelle:
And he mentioned Federal reserve twitter handle so you cannot find it if he is lying?
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Jowanson: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Bodude504:
Bunch of thieves

What did they steal from you?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Godblesspmb: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Team ATIKU? Hahahaha then where is the ATIKU? Ipob answer me, where is ur northern master.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by israelmao(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Robbing minds with technocrat.
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by bendike: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Seetto:
They want to come back and still our wealth again...c their head like drum... grin grin
They want to "still" your wealth? grin shocked
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Jowanson: 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
Emmaskill:
look at dis gullible fellow, ad u tink buhari team cannot snap picture with anybody dat is greater than dis man ad bring it online? My broda don't rush into conclusion wit wat u see on social media, PDP can do anything to get our treasury again. Ben Bruce dat is not going back to senate knows wat he will gain if Atiku can become president.

I guess you want to mortgage another 4 years of hardship that buhari has already confirmed abi....Let buhari team snap picture na...but they are not doing so...all they know how to do is to keep blaming the past.... They are only good at the blame game why the atiku team are busy been proactive...which includes snapping pictures of fed reserve personnel..this alone speaks so much volume..
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by lucianohase(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
I have been pondering over the choice of Atiku as PDP flag bearer, I hope that his choice won't be another devastation to Nigeria's economy when he succeeds in becoming the president?? The reason why I keep thinking about this is, we as Nigerians have placed so much hopes on some of our past leaders who we felt ought v piloted the affairs of this country selflessly based on their antecedence, having in mind the welfare of the common man in the street at heart but they ended up disappointing us. This doesnt mean I support the lifeless dude at also villa, I'm just thinking n praying that we'll make the right choice. Honestly, I'm tired of the chronic looting trait in some of these leaders who always present themselves as "saviour" but turn out to enslave us. Just thinking...... God help us to get it right this time!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Seetto: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
bendike:

They want to "still" your wealth? grin shocked
shocked shocked
"Still"
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Why is Atiku not there?

Let him go to the United States and also hold a meeting with Alan Greenspan let's see grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Bizzysmitty(m): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Greenspan himself was a failure, follower of Ayn rand

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by docadams: 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
edupedia:

...disgraceful pic with someone America has asked to go and retire...everything about PDP'S election campaign is fake and 419...when will they face reality?...

Like begets like. See how Greenspan is looking bemused. If only he knew they were sponsored by Atiku the fugitive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
The first time I read about Alan Greenspan was in undergrad Macroeconomics. He is a great economist, no doubt! He did some economic magic with the US Federal Reserve. But then, we don't need Alan Greenspan to get Nigeria working.

The forces inhibiting the growth and development process of the country are endogenous to her sociopolitical and economic configuration. The solutions required to put the country on the path of growth and sustainable development are equally endogenous.

Let's get Nigeria to work, she has all that is required to occupy a pride of place in the comity of nations.
It is our collective responsibility to kick-start the process, achieve enviable structural transformation, rapid economic growth and development and to sustain it.

We don't have another country to call ours!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by GarriKoro(m): 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
ochejoseph:
God Bless Team Atiku
God Bless Our Incoming President
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
I recall your rants 4 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by babzo(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
ochejoseph:

Abegi, make we hear word! Did Buhari too not meet some many "great leaders " in London and across Europe when he was President elect taking Fasola and co with him?

All na lies joo.

Whether APC or PDP....or XYZ party Politicians and lies are like 5 and 6!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide / Customs Intercepts Combat-ready Drone, Military Hardware At MMIA (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.