Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) (34659 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon / Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by SuperS1Panther: 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
creatorsverse:
If atiku loose, we will riot in dis country
PDP all the way

The earlier the better you buy your riot gears.

Ask the Lunatic Dilector and his dog.

Ask the Supreme Leader of Republic of Iran in Nigeria.

Buratai is still the COAS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Squillionaire: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
ClearFlair:

He doesn't know he's associating with corrupt people?

Atiku should be wary of people like Ben Bruce; they are not good for his image. Imagine what an Alan Greenspan's Federal Reserve Board would have done to chronic debtors like Ben Bruce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by sacx: 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
passwelle:
Just from what I can observe from the displayed photo (I may be wrong).
The two Nigerian gentlemen staying at a hotel in the Western hemisphere, run into Alan Greenspan at breakfast and ask for a photo. He obliges them. #Simples

Stu.pid. He was hired
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jowanson:

I guess you want to mortgage another 4 years of hardship that buhari has already confirmed abi....Let buhari team snap picture na...but they are not doing so...all they know how to do is to keep blaming the past.... They are only good at the blame game why the atiku team are busy been proactive...which includes snapping pictures of fed reserve personnel..this alone speaks so much volume..

i wonnt av minded you, but some words trapped my attention ... "atiku team are been pro active "...how ??
if atiku team were to discuss economy policies .. naa bruce & omokri he kon send ... speaks volume grin
facts about alan greensperm :Democratic leaders of Congress criticized him for politicizing his office because of his support for Social Security privatization[5] and tax cuts, which they felt would increase the deficit.[6]
the moment i saw privatization & tax cut ... i saw the blood link . why is atiku so obsessed with selling nigeria, kilode !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Modarun(m): 12:00am On Dec 16, 2018
smalls001:
Anybody can take pictures with any prominent person they come across. Just like taking pictures with celebrities when you meet them. This picture doesn't show or mean anything was discussed regarding moving Nigeria forward. SCAM!!!
They are not even seated in a discussion formation.....

e pain am. hehehe
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by shegra58: 12:02am On Dec 16, 2018
creatorsverse:
PDP all the way
that is what we want so that we can give power back to the military,we go just dey claim civil unrest grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Modarun(m): 12:04am On Dec 16, 2018
ericsmith:

i wonnt av minded you, but some words trapped my attention ... "atiku team are been pro active "...how ??
if atiku team were to discuss economy policies .. naa bruce & omokri he kon send ... speaks volume grin
facts about alan greensperm :Democratic leaders of Congress criticized him for politicizing his office because of his support for Social Security privatization[5] and tax cuts, which they felt would increase the deficit.[6]
the moment i saw privatization & tax cut ... i saw the blood link . why is atiku so obsessed with selling nigeria, kilode !!

at least they are articulate and sensable. You are rooting for a govt that thinks its an economic policy to share 5-8k to people instead pipe borne water. A federal minister that thinks producing pencil is a tevhnological break through. How about the one that believe cattles are more valuable than Human lives?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by babadee1(m): 12:11am On Dec 16, 2018
Alan Greenspan, the apostle of deregulation and tax cuts for the wealthy. He is one of the people most directly responsible for the terrible economic recession of 2008.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Victorygold(m): 12:14am On Dec 16, 2018
royaldok:
A wise man once said,''if a man fools me once, shame on him; if twice, shame on me''.

Na so brother.
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2018
To me, his loose monetary policy was a major cause of the Great Recession that hit the world in 2008.

He created a credit bubble - the pricking of which led to recession

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by GarriKoro(m): 12:20am On Dec 16, 2018
creatorsverse:
PDP all the way
O boy cemetery never full o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by shegra58: 12:36am On Dec 16, 2018
Uchenaija:
grin

Reminds me of..

Other VP candidates are resting on the lectern but Peter Obi stands out.

Atiku FC is healthier than Lifeless FC
#2019Debate
Obi Quan Yu the lier grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:42am On Dec 16, 2018
Seetto:
They want to come back and still our wealth again...c their head like drum... grin grin

For the past three and half years where is the wealth you're talking about?
Hasn't it been stolen by the current APC Administration.
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:47am On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Felixv: 12:49am On Dec 16, 2018
This must be a joke. China never consulted this guy. Germany never consulted this guy.

I doubt if this guy even knows how to spell Abuja - Lagos is easy to spell

Athithief and his clowns should just pay the right taxes.

And that debtor commonsence Bruce should first return his illegal allowances and the 15m naira he has been pocketing , then pay his AMCON debts - onigbese.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Guestlander: 12:52am On Dec 16, 2018
creatorsverse:
PDP all the way

What a joke. You better get ready because he is going to lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Godblesspmb: 1:14am On Dec 16, 2018
Ahamefuna0001:

For the past three and half years where is the wealth you're talking about?
Hasn't it been stolen by the current APC Administration.
how much was our reserve in 2015 and how much it is now?ur answer will answer your question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by sweetmusic12: 1:22am On Dec 16, 2018
Atiku should just go and start doing exercise because when he becomes president. He will see there's no time to even sip a bottle of coke
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 16, 2018
Sai babarians and APCheat minions right now >>>

CC GMbuharii lzaa velocity25 tossie101deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrithians butterflyleo cilicmarin passingshot vedaxcool blackpanda mannabbqgrill blackpantherxxx buhariguy yarimo Alariiwo Roger3d omenka eternaltruths shukuokukobambi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by deomelllo: 1:35am On Dec 16, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8268769_dtcdbfvx4amxtge_jpeg61aadeb2c5696fca41f86d7ad426a8f7

Funny how the foot soldiers and errand boys fit enter Yankee, but athiefKUlooter their crooked, looting stealing and bribe-taking fugitive oga cannot enter America.

What a terrible conundrum.

grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Guestlander: 2:30am On Dec 16, 2018
stewatt:
Anyone that still vote Buhari should be crucified upsidedown and the remains burnt

Anarchists, why don't you simply join the boko haram? Oh I forgot, you are probably with ipob already.
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Charly68: 3:42am On Dec 16, 2018
royaldok:
A wise man once said,''if a man fools me once, shame on him; if twice, shame on me''.
God bless you for this ..let them be dancing up and down..they simply have no integrity
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by ajl: 3:47am On Dec 16, 2018
The way you Nigerians fool yourselves. So, what value is this to Nigeria? How many world bank economists and other internationally renowned economist do you need to solve Nigeria economic problems. Be your own economists and come up with home-grown solution to your wahala.

Mr Greenspan was the chairman of one of the most exploitative financial mafia-like organization in the world, the US Federal Reserve. Do you think the US has a Central Bank? No, it does not. The Federal Reserve is made up of private groups and individuals who has held the balls of Americans for decades. Please, you all go educate yourselves. It's the survival of the fittest my people. Wake up or the second slave trade will soon be here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by hazardneymar: 3:51am On Dec 16, 2018
To the old man sum foreigners jst want to take snap shot wit him for who he his,now they ar telling their gullible followers they were discussing wit him,this is yahoo yahoo
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:52am On Dec 16, 2018
passwelle:
The two Nigerian gentlemen staying at a hotel in the Western hemisphere, run into Alan Greenspan at breakfast and ask for a photo. He obliges them. #Simples

Actually, they never met he was photoshoped in the middle...i think Buhari's team should also look for who to run into in the Western hemisphere and confirm it on twitter, they shouldnt forget to tag the person employer as confirmation.

Sentiments can indeed make an intelligent man sound stubid.

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:02am On Dec 16, 2018
ajl:
The way you Nigerians fool yourselves. So, what value is this to Nigeria? How many world bank economists and other internationally renowned economist do you need to solve Nigeria economic problems. Be your own economists and come up with home-grown solution to your wahala.

Mr Greenspan was the chairman of one of the most exploitative financial mafia-like organization in the world, the US Federal Reserve. Do you think the US has a Central Bank? No, it does not. The Federal Reserve is made up of private groups and individuals who has held the balls of Americans for decades. Please, you all go educate yourselves. It's the survival of the fittest my people. Wake up or the second slave trade will soon be here.

Does working in the most exploitative financial mafia-like organisation in the world stop him from being an intelligent economist?

Are you saying Americans are so damn dumb to allow a few private individuals to enslave them for decades?

If this so called "enslavement" made them a world power, dont you think it would be better for us to be "enslaved" so as to get out of this present mess?

Stop listening to conspiracy theorist, it is not good for your health.

Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by BrokenTV: 4:08am On Dec 16, 2018
Seetto:
They want to come back and still our wealth again...c their head like drum... grin grin
And what makes you to fill that the people already in government now are not stealing our wealth now.
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Borderless: 4:11am On Dec 16, 2018
smalls001:
Anybody can take pictures with any prominent person they come across. Just like taking pictures with celebrities when you meet them. This picture doesn't show or mean anything was discussed regarding moving Nigeria forward. SCAM!!!
They are not even seated in a discussion formation.....

Stop disgracing yourself, how many of such pictures have you taken with your so called celebrities?
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:39am On Dec 16, 2018
passwelle:

Neither the interior nor exterior of that photo look like a hotel environment. Furthermore, Reno specifically states that they are discussing the Atiku policy document.
Re: Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) by Atiku007: 4:45am On Dec 16, 2018
Next level vs let get Nigeria working again. I wonder how Atiku is gonna make it work, may be by selling the country.
No chance for thief's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously / Supreme Court Declares Frank Ibezim, Imo North Senator-Elect / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.