Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Help, How Can I Market My Cucumber And Vegetables - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help, How Can I Market My Cucumber And Vegetables (712 Views)

Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / #500,000 Profit Shock In My Cucumber Farm. PROMTEX FARMS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, How Can I Market My Cucumber And Vegetables by Leyesky40: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
hello house, I am a young man that just finished my NYSC in month of July, 2018 and I ventured into farming on November this year. My farm is at ifo and am having a serious issues with marketing. the spinach I harvested yesterday was bought in a very low price by the market woman.pls house,how and to whom can I sell my farm produce to in a good price, house help!!!
Re: Help, How Can I Market My Cucumber And Vegetables by jethro2: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
First thing to do before planting is getting to know the market.

The Market usually should determine your crop.

Market women will always cheat you out of your sweat.

Visit Mike 12, Ile epo, Iyana Ipaja, Arena at Oshodi if you have bulk produce.

Don't forget you have to factor in transport money

Your best bet if it's not much us to sell withing your area.

Leyesky40:
hello house, I am a young man that just finished my NYSC in month of July, 2018 and I ventured into farming on November this year. My farm is at ifo and am having a serious issues with marketing. the spinach I harvested yesterday was bought in a very low price by the market woman.pls house,how and to whom can I sell my farm produce to in a good price, house help!!!
Re: Help, How Can I Market My Cucumber And Vegetables by jethro2: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Thanks for the advice. I really really appreciate.

Now go and sleep angry

Seriously?
You write like an idiot
Re: Help, How Can I Market My Cucumber And Vegetables by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Leyesky40:

OP jare

You can visit these pages...

I am sure they are useful nd I hope they are helpful

https://infoguidenigeria.com/7-ways-sell-farm-produce-nigeria/

https://www.wealthresult.com/agriculture/market-agricultural-products

And u can also enter ur enquiry on google and further ur research

There are a lot of information u can get from there

As for what I wrote above, it was just for fun

Happy marketing grin
Re: Help, How Can I Market My Cucumber And Vegetables by stiles009(m): 12:44am On Dec 16, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Thanks for the advice. I really really appreciate.

Now go and sleep angry

Little wonder your life is currently as it is.
Re: Help, How Can I Market My Cucumber And Vegetables by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 16, 2018
stiles009:

Little wonder your life is currently as it is.

How is my life??

I dont understand

Can u kindly throw more light please?
Re: Help, How Can I Market My Cucumber And Vegetables by Leyesky40: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

OP jare
You can visit these pages...
I am sure they are useful nd I hope they are helpful
https://infoguidenigeria.com/7-ways-sell-farm-produce-nigeria/
https://www.wealthresult.com/agriculture/market-agricultural-products
And u can also enter ur enquiry on google and further ur research
There are a lot of information u can get from there
As for what I wrote above, it was just for fun
Happy marketing grin
thanks, am really grateful
Re: Help, How Can I Market My Cucumber And Vegetables by Leyesky40: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2018
jethro2:

First thing to do before planting is getting to know the market.

The Market usually should determine your crop.

Market women will always cheat you out of your sweat.

Visit Mike 12, Ile epo, Iyana Ipaja, Arena at Oshodi if you have bulk produce.

Don't forget you have to factor in transport money

Your best bet if it's not much us to sell withing your area.

yes o, am tired of the market women. they gain double of what the farmer get.
thanks for that

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get This Red Aloe Vera Please / Palm Kernel Biz / Refrigerator Repair Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.