Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide (30462 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Davido Smacks His Daughter Hailey For Attempting To Twerk At A Party (video) / Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by nigeriapenmedia: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2018

Ghanaian actress, Princess Shyngle, has denied reports that she tried to commit suicide sometime this week.

Reports were rife online that she tried taking her life on Tuesday December 11th.

In a post she shared on her Instastories this morning, the curvaceous actress denied the reports. She stated she had been battling depression and is in a better place now. Read what she wrote on the screenshot above.

See More Lovely Photos Below.........

News Source
: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/ghanaian-actress-princess-shyngle-denies-attempting-to-commit-suicide/
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by LordFriar: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
I do not believe a single bit of that undecided

13 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Like if this report is none of your business angry

151 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by creatorsverse(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
That ass is mine!!!!?!!

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by mytime24(f): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
U no drink rat poision
U no fall frm bridge
U no hang urself

So hw dat one use b attempt

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by anambraamaka: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
LordFriar:
I do not believe a single bit of that undecided
But her hips don’t lie ... shocked

9 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by ekestic1976(f): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
Se na Baba God made this gal? Undoubtedly, she was created on a Monday morning when God was fresh from his six-day Labour. Some guys are lucky, abi no be one man go hold this one tonight?
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by ednut1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
This depression format is getting stale
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by DeSepiero(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
...like a lecturer addressing her students.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by Larryallovernig: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
:- undecided

Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by obi4eze(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by ezenna191(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
Is her situation so bad that she now thinks suicide?
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by jordyspices: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
creatorsverse:
That ass is mine!!!!?!!
How is it yours?
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Already saw this on front-page before now..
Abi na my eyes? undecided
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by armadeo(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
Me.. Likey!!!!
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by Uduakuduakobong(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
She really doesnt know how to tell the world that she regrets going for the needle, in d name of beauty. I even feel d better place she claims she's in might even b a hospital.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by EbukaHades10(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nobody fawking cares.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by chocboi78(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Are those hips real!?
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by MannieA(f): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
I dunno why I feel like this lady isn't confident about herself....even with the hot body
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by Sultty(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
shyngle this shyngle that To hell with shyngle, I need money and this bi*ch is battling with depression

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
creatorsverse:
That ass is mine!!!!?!!

Enjoy urself man

Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by Ayobami7(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
年越南足球经历了很
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by Ayobami7(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
后来我们是冠军
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by lilmax(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
MannieA:
I dunno why I feel like this lady isn't confident about herself....even with the hot body
you can have 10,000 likes and still, 1 dislike will burn those 10,000 likes

most of the celebs you see are going through depression hence the validation they seek from their fans with "likes and comments"

5 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by OkunrinOloro: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
I knew it was a publicity stunt all along.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by MannieA(f): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
lilmax:
you can have 10,000 likes and still, 1 dislike will burn those 10,000 likes

most of the celebs you see are going through depression hence the validation they seek from their fans with "likes and comments"

hmm.very true tho..and to think other people have depression because they want to be like these celebs too is really sad
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by femmoy(m): 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
this was on front page earlier today, what's so special about her sef? lala no lemme vex for u o
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by InvertedHammer: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
/
Hopefully, she had learned her lessons.

There are many men who will take you to exotic places for fun. But when it comes down to physical cash to better your life, they will make only promises.

Baller online but broke in real life is enough to send anyone into depression. That's why psychologically, slay Queens are endangered species. They are all professional beggars. The one en vogue is begging for airline tickets.

/
Re: Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
ASHAWO typing Godbless you all
God don see something

(1) (2) (Reply)

UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh / Charly Boy On ‘My Oga At The Top’ Saga / Photographer Sues Tuface & Annie Over Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.