Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ask Me Anything Related To Buying And Sellling In Mile12 Market,lagos. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ask Me Anything Related To Buying And Sellling In Mile12 Market,lagos. (949 Views)

How Much Does Mile12 Agents Buy Plantains / Buy Big And Small Size Yam! Available At Mile12 Market,lagos / Direct Supplier From Mile12 Market,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything Related To Buying And Sellling In Mile12 Market,lagos. by Bubayaro(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hello Nairalanders! I am Eng Muhammad Bubayaro.Chief Technology Officer at Mile12 international Market,Lagos.I notice some farmers are having difficulty in marketing their farm produce or suppliers/exporters in finding the right product.I will provide the brief history of Mile12 Market in my next thread.

You can visit me at Mile12 Market's Head Office or chat me on whatspp 08037047271

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything Related To Buying And Sellling In Mile12 Market,lagos. by LuciferOluwaWah: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
I need fresh human Afonja skull ASAP.

The type that belonged to a very stubborn person.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything Related To Buying And Sellling In Mile12 Market,lagos. by budaatum: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
The market of my childhood! Prob showing my age here, have they fixed the potopoto?
Re: Ask Me Anything Related To Buying And Sellling In Mile12 Market,lagos. by stiles009(m): 12:39am On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferOluwaWah:
I need fresh human Afonja skull ASAP.

The type that belonged to a very stubborn person.

Thanks.

It's pertinent you utilize your brain once a while.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything Related To Buying And Sellling In Mile12 Market,lagos. by Ademat7(m): 5:33am On Dec 16, 2018
no,dirty as usual
budaatum:
The market of my childhood! Prob showing my age here, have they fixed the potopoto?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything Related To Buying And Sellling In Mile12 Market,lagos. by budaatum: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ademat7:
no,dirty as usual
Mud all the way up to the knees? Not changed since the early 80s? Seriously?

This must have been a dry day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH_StGkd2Vg

(1) (Reply)

Looking For 3 Months Cassava / What's The Name Of This Bush Meat / Palm Kernel Nut Is Urgently Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.