Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,841 members, 7,841,197 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) (546 Views)

The Glory Of His Grace ( sin, repentance and salvation ) / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Repentance And Confession Of Sin Is Never Necessary- Joseph Prince. Is He Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
This one is a special dedication to all Nairalanders:

I WISH Y'ALL A MERRY REPENTANCE ♪
I WISH Y'ALL A MERRY REPENTANCE ♬
I WISH Y'ALL A MERRY REPENTANCE ♪
AND AND A HAPPY NEW Y'ALL.

Just in case y'all din't know before now, now y'all know that I don't do Christmases and New years, so I could hardly wish y'all what I din't wish myself.

But i din't want to leave y'all empty handed this festive season, so when this idea of a song came to my mind, i thought I should share it with y'all.

So from me with love to y'all this festive season is "a merry repentance and a happy new y'all".
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2018
Happy repentance.
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by LordReed(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2018
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 17, 2018
LordReed:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
NO SAME TO YOU! wink cheesy
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by LordReed(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2018
jesusjnr:
NO SAME TO YOU! wink cheesy

Spoil sport. tongue
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2018
LordReed:

Spoil sport. tongue
BUT MUCH MUCH BETTER! cool
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by LordReed(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2018
jesusjnr:
BUT MUCH MUCH BETTER! cool

Than what? You no dey chop abi you no dey shït?
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2018
LordReed:

Than what? You no dey chop abi you no dey shït?
NO SAME TO YOU, BUT I WISH YOU MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT YOU WISHED ME! grin

1 Like

Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by LordReed(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2018
jesusjnr:
NO SAME TO YOU, BUT I WISH YOU MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT YOU WISHED ME! grin

Well, thank you, that's nice.

1 Like

Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
LordReed:

Well, thank you, that's nice.
YOU'RE WELCOME!

*IN MY CAPSLOCKED MODE RIGHT NOW!
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2018
From jesusjnr to all nairalanders
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2018
See dem claiming not celebrate Christmas and new year but they will eat the chicken and rice from their neighbours angry angry angry angry. I meet one man and his kid.He told me he was taking his child to see Father Abraham. I was like what the fck is that?. Father Abraham dressed like father christmas sad sad
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2018
asuustrike1:
See dem claiming not celebrate Christmas and new year but they will eat the chicken and rice from their neighbours angry angry angry angry. I meet one man and his kid.He told me he was taking his child to see Father Abraham. I was like what the fck is that?. Father Abraham dressed like father christmas sad sad
If you are so obsessed about partying and looking for any reason to celebrate, as your birthdays and Christmas, New year, Easter, and so on, know very well that I've been there before but I stopped it.

So if your conscience is so much pricking you why not face it yourself and not look for someone to take down with you?

Every day is the same for me, a day that God has made, and so for me He deserves everything on every day, not just on sundays, Christmas days, birthdays or so on.

For I help and give things to people regardless of the day, so if because you have erected an idol in the disguise of celebrating what you claim to be the birth of Jesus, does it mean if I also give on that day that day that i'm also celebrating Christmas?

So that i receive gifts on that day doesn't mean that I'm celebrating Christmas, for I also receive gifts on any other day.

I even receive gifts on sallah days from Muslims, so does that mean I'm celebrating sallah as well?

Shallow minds!

You've proven to me that you're just a church goer, and not saved, so keep celebrating your church going!
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
jesusjnr:
If you are so obsessed about partying and looking for any reason to celebrate, as your birthdays and Christmas, New year, Easter, and so on, know very well that I've been there before but I stopped it.

So if your conscience is so much pricking you why not face it yourself and not look for someone to take down with you?

Every day is the same for me, a day that God has made, and so for me He deserves everything on every day, not just on sundays, Christmas days, birthdays or so on.

For I help and give things to people regardless of the day, so if because you have erected an idol in the disguise of celebrating what you claim to be the birth of Jesus, does it mean if I also give on that day that day that i'm also celebrating Christmas?

So that i receive gifts on that day doesn't mean that I'm celebrating Christmas, for I also receive gifts on any other day.

I even receive gifts on sallah days from Muslims, so does that mean I'm celebrating sallah as well?

Shallow minds!

You've proven to me that you're just a church goer, and not saved, so keep celebrating your church going!
Why are you so pained and hypocritical? Na dem mean say you join?
Let me face you this time around. Don't worship idol or anything relating to it is an instruction but you may gladly eat the food offered to idols. Don't worship idol or anything relates to it but you observe the months and days of the week?. Don't worship idol or anything relating to it but you use the internet made by pagans, clothes and food and even watch their movies. undecided lipsrsealed. Don't let me face you because you wouldn't like. I was referring to those that condemn Christmas celebration but if you join them be ready for me
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
jesusjnr:

Shallow minds!

Let me face you this time around. Don't worship idol or anything relating to it is an instruction but you may gladly eat the food offered to idols. Don't worship idol or anything relates to it but you observe the months and days of the week?. Don't worship idol or anything relating to it but you use the internet made by pagans, clothes and food and even watch their movies. undecided lipsrsealed. Don't let me face you because you wouldn't like. I was referring to those that condemn Christmas celebration.
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
jesusjnr:

Shallow minds!

Don't just go there because I wasn't referring to you. Don't tell me give you a strong blow to end 2018 just stick to your merry palava but if you start it you might not like the end.
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
jesusjnr:

Shallow minds!

You don't mean it ! So you eat chicken and ram offered to pagan gods? shocked sad. I never knew staying away from formication entails smooching as some people call it
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

Let me face you this time around. Don't worship idol or anything relating to it is an instruction but you may gladly eat the food offered to idols. Don't worship idol or anything relates to it but you observe the months and days of the week?. Don't worship idol or anything relating to it but you use the internet made by pagans, clothes and food and even watch their movies. undecided lipsrsealed. Don't let me face you because you wouldn't like. I was referring to those that condemn Christmas celebration.
And idol is not necessarily an image but something that people place more highly than or equate with God in their lives.

If you knew me or followed my posts in this respect, you would know that I've never used pagan worship or not as a basis of my non observations of such celebrations such as in the birthday case, for I don't even care about whether it is a pagan observation or not but that it doesn't tally with my standard of worship, where pride or self is not an option.

Moreover pagans don't have anything of their own, for everything they have is gotten or made out of what is in the earth which belongs to God, even the knowledge that they used to make it.

So drop that flimsy pagan card that you are trying to use to cover up the fact that you're not saved, but only a church goer who knows the church language or the letters of the bible whose heart is not with God.
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

Don't just go there because I wasn't referring to you. Don't tell me give you a strong blow to end 2018 just stick to your merry palava but if you start it you might not like the end.
It seems you overestimate yourself. Maybe you should first try the blow on the queen of the coast who's is terrified by my mere presence, so that you'd see how truly strong you are.

Or that may even be a mountain too high for your strong blow to climb, so you could start with your satanic agents here whose presence here has significantly diminished ever since I came on board and have been on their case.

Boy I don't wrestle with flesh and blood, neither do I also wrestle with evil spirits but I just do what they call walk over in football to them because they are powerless where I dey.

So no even let them hear you bragging about strong blow when they know say nothing gum you.
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

You don't mean it ! So you eat chicken and ram offered to pagan gods? shocked sad. I never knew staying away from formication entails smooching as some people call it
Yeah you are one of those holding on to nothing in the name of being a Christian, and you think that the Muslims are pagans right?

Well don't turn from your wicked and sinful ways, and you'll see some of those of the Islamic faith, who are true descendants of Abraham via Ishmael, and hence children of the Abrahamic covenant sitting in the Kingdom of God, while you a descendant of someone else in Africa, who prides himself in being a christian is cast out.

I'm waiting for you please!

Give me you strongest blow!
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
jesusjnr:
It seems you overestimate yourself. Maybe you should first try the blow on the queen of the coast who's is terrified by my mere presence, so that you'd see how truly strong you are.

Or that may even be a mountain too high for your strong blow to climb, so you could start with your satanic agents here whose presence here has significantly diminished ever since I came on board and have been on their case.

Boy I don't wrestle with flesh and blood, neither do I also wrestle with evil spirits but I just do what they call walk over in football to them because they are powerless where I dey.

So no even let them hear you bragging about strong blow when they know say nothing gum you.
Hahaaaaa grin grin you just made my day. I like your reply grin grin grin
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
jesusjnr:
And idol is not necessarily an image but something that people place more highly than or equate with God in their lives.

If you knew me or followed my posts in this respect, you would know that I've never used pagan worship or not as a basis of my non observations of such celebrations such as in the birthday case, for I don't even care about whether it is a pagan observation or not but that it doesn't tally with my standard of worship, where pride or self is not an option.

Moreover pagans don't have anything of their own, for everything they have is gotten or made out of what is in the earth which belongs to God, even the knowledge that they used to make it.

So drop that flimsy pagan card that you are trying to use to cover up the fact that you're not saved, but only a church goer who knows the church language or the letters of the bible whose heart is not with God.
I know the scriptures,study and eat it. A church goer just go to the church to warm the bench. I much saved that you because I don't brag about my salvation. grin
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

I know the scriptures,study and eat it. A church goer just go to the church to warm the bench. I much saved that you because I don't brag about my salvation. grin
If you are truly saved that would be a good news to me, any day, anytime.

But I hope it's true, and if it's true hold on strongly to it so that you don't lose it because that why I'm here! cool
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
jesusjnr:
If you are truly saved that would be a good news to me, any day, anytime.

But I hope it's true, and if it's true hold on strongly to it so that you don't lose it because that why I'm here! cool
Merry Merry and happy new year in advance grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

Hahaaaaa grin grin you just made my day. I like your reply grin grin grin
Remember humandriod? This was the last comment he made here on nairaland with that username:

humandroid:

I find it disturbing that only those who have no ability to read and research are the ones who are very religious.

No one person that really reads will stay as a zombie and not see the errors and the odds in the Bible.

For example: Only the God of the Bible has committed murders of over a million people and commanded animal sacrifices. And even commanded diseases and plagues on human beings yet there is no recorded murder committed by Satan or Lucifer whose only offense is Opening the Eyes of Humans.

Who is the real enemy of Humans? The entity that opened our eyes to Truth or the one that commanded mass murders ?

Use your sense at least once in your life.
And this was the response that led to his last appearance here with the username humandriod
Now the tactics has changed from sapienic forms to disguising as an atheist.

It seems you are really ignorant for a satanic agent not to know that you're talking to a master when it comes to spoting the devil regardless of whatever guise or form he comes.

You are not clearly an atheist for your speech betrays you, just like a cat who takes on a dog's appearance but is yet mewing.

Don't make me think that it's to my credit that you had to restrategize and come in the form of an atheist, because I had blown your cover and made the section very difficult for your business of deception to thrive.

humandriod ko, otemsapien ni!
And you can verify it in my thread of my proposal to Satan, for I even searched here for the username humandriod and I saw that it was no longer there even on the comments for it had been replaced by the username no:body.

You should remember otemsapien now?

So when I dey talk no be bragging, before I came here in Oct. I dey already give them headache, so my coming here just confirmed it. Because when I first came here, na so they go just occupy everywhere comfortably, but now it's no longer business as usual, because no be by mouth, but na by heart.

So even though you never reach this level, just don't fight against it, for you'll have yourself unwittingly fighting against the destruction of Satan's works!
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
jesusjnr:
Remember humandriod? This was the last comment he made here on nairaland with that username:

And this was the response that led to his last appearance here with the username humandriod And you can verify it in my thread of my proposal to Satan, for I even searched here for the username humandriod and I saw that it was no longer there even on the comments for it had been replaced by the username no:body.

You should remember otemsapien now?

So when I dey talk no be bragging, before I came here in Oct. I dey already give them headache, so my coming here just confirmed it. Because when I first came here, na so they go just occupy everywhere comfortably, but now it's no longer business as usual, because no be by mouth, but na by heart.

So even though you never reach this level, just don't fight against it, for you'll have yourself unwittingly fighting against the destruction of Satan's works!
Have been in the game and i know some of their tricks. I had went on leave for one year because I had pressing things to attend. By the time I resumed I got over 100 plus mention.
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2018
You're not funny!
Re: ♪♫♬I Wish Y'all A Merry Repentance And A Happy New Y'all!♪♫♬(Full Lyrics Inside) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
OK like today is just another day.

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo In Christmas Mood With Family / People Come For A Lady After Saying "Only Jesus Can Save U, Allah Can't Save U". / Arrest Anyone Dressed Indecently In Redemption Camp ― Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.