Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies (11357 Views)

Dolapo Badmos Wears New Police Outfit In New Photos / Meet Dolapo Badmos' Son As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / Dolapo Badmos Wearing Military Camouflage. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by Evalove77(m): 7:07am On Dec 16, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Lie Lie Mohammed! A praying wife is a Chelsea

Correct yourself b4 i bite you

A praying WIFE is a MANCHESTER CITY undecided
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by babyfaceafrica: 7:07am On Dec 16, 2018
Haymaykar:
is like you don't understand simple English...she said if your husband gets it for you good ...but if he "can't afford"it wait for anoda good time...is like you don't read before you comment..
are you done?.... next!!!
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by babyfaceafrica: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2018
iyatrustee:
I guess she meant girlfriends.

How many Nigerian Men aside celebrities(who by the way do it for the glam) gift their wives during christmas?when it is not MADAM's birthday grin
just because they don't bprinpg it on social media ,does not imply they don't do it?.. not all men flaunt
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by arixona: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2018
merryossai:
Well said! but honestly speaking, any woman that will use E money as a reference to me, that he bought his wife a rolls roys, that woman must be the one to undergo the depression and suicide thoughts, because i know my mates and I know where am coming from...I can't afford to allow myself to be depressed about someone very few can say this is his source of income.
I love d bold part....made my day already

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by sheDD(m): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Aunty shut up.stop encouraging laziness in men.they rant from January to November, fok from January-november,Monday to Sunday. Now its too much to expect a Xmas gift from them abi.so much expectations from women,so little reward. Biko mechionu
But from Jan 2 Dec d diligent man has been feeding ur bogus tank belly doesn't that worthwhile??
Ur upkeep from Jan to Dec,throw that one carpet too,jst becos he didn't meet up with d frivolous Dec need??
Madam go get conscience u need it?!

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by iyatrustee(f): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2018
pcguru1:

even if they did, how would you know ? awon team Nigerian men can't do right no matter what

I didnt generalise ogbeni! So how u arrived at your conclusion baffles me
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by iyatrustee(f): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
just because they don't bprinpg it on social media ,does not imply they don't do it?.. not all men flaunt

Ok i agree. My point of view however is that gifting during Christmas isn't as popular as those of birthday's and val's day.
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by SAMBARRY: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2018
sheDD:
But from Jan 2 Dec d diligent man has been feeding ur bogus tank belly doesn't that worthwhile??
Ur upkeep from Jan to Dec,throw that one carpet too,jst becos he didn't meet up with d frivolous Dec need??
Madam go get conscience u need it?!
feeding who? grin

Or you mean feeding our bogus tanks with spperrmm? grin

You need conscience too because if you have conscience you will be disturbed at the numbers of pregnant and hungry women littering our streets, abi no be indolent, ever honey men ejakulate for inside her BOGUS TANK? grin
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by Ayobami7(m): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2018
年越南
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by Joyboy1(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2018
iyatrustee:
I guess she meant girlfriends.

How many Nigerian Men aside celebrities(who by the way do it for the glam) gift their wives during christmas?when it is not MADAM's birthday grin

I quoted you for a reason but I find myself checking your DP..... You fine well well. Have a nice Sunday
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 16, 2018
iyatrustee:

I didnt generalise ogbeni! So how u arrived at your conclusion baffles me

Apologies for the last part. I admit I wrote that without seeing your moniker.

So the narrative of your post sounded like Nigerian men don't do things for their wives which I felt was both unfair and also something that can't known esp if it happened. That's the interpretation of your text but I know get it now since you say you were not generalizing.

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by Didi2d(m): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2018
Some are fucking upandan now, just for the lust of money.

Na so one dey disturb me since last week, say when are we going to see..
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by xtervaganza(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2018
This woman is all brains. And some people wonder why she's up the ladder.
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by dmg1: 7:42am On Dec 16, 2018
women are leeches they can never buy xmas gift for their husbands, all they know is sex (which both party enjoy) like one hoe above. bitches, this is 21 century stop depending on men for survival.

3 Likes

Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by SURElee(f): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2018
So very true. We need to stem the rate of suicide and domestic violence in our society.
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by Passionate888: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2018
kennygee:
If he gives you a 7k bag, prophesy into the bag that next year it will be a Gucci.

Pray for him and thank him too, a praying wife is an arsenal.
which category of wife be chelsea?
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by babyfaceafrica: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2018
iyatrustee:

Ok i agree. My point of view however is that gifting during Christmas isn't as popular as those of birthday's and val's day.
okay
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by rOsy247(f): 9:19am On Dec 16, 2018
Tell them if only they'll hear. That's how they'll be pushing men to go do bad things to fulfill their wants. One is currently disturbing my life cos of his too demanding wife. Nonsense dependant flies
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by chrisj2(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2018
She spoiled everything that she said by continuing this idea that men should 'buy'something for the wives. Spending #2000 might result in criminal activity for some men... And why the old-fashioned idea of men always buying for women; it should not be about money spent but gestures made. If the man spend a whole lot of money on the children and providing good food and nice environment for celebrations then the woman should be happy and not be self-centred about what she got or did not get.

As for the idiot talking and prophesying about an advancement from a #7000 bag to a Gucci; that woman is still a problem. Money comes from work and not religious clap-trap and bringing GOD into material wants is not a good way to go about things. Nja women?

I am not even happy with her message after all - why talk about gifting cars?.. stupid stupid stupid.
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by chrisj2(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2018
SAMBARRY:
feeding who? grin

Or you mean feeding our bogus tanks with spperrmm? grin

You need conscience too because if you have conscience you will be disturbed at the numbers of pregnant and hungry women littering our streets, abi no be indolent, ever honey men ejakulate for inside her BOGUS TANK? grin

funneeee...

Abeg, close your legs - na by force to have many children. And is having children all the women are useful for - no be joint decision to have children. And maybe women do not enjoy sex at all - it is all about men according to mumus like you. I often wonder what some Nja men get from their women - I could not give a damn about your toto or body; plenty of fishes in sea... Many of these lazy asses are fat and useless and demanding - wtf!
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by stankezzy: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2018
merryossai:
Well said! but honestly speaking, any woman that will use E money as a reference to me, that he bought his wife a rolls roys, that woman must be the one to undergo the depression and suicide thoughts, because I know my mates and I know where am coming from...I can't afford to allow myself to be depressed about someone very few can say this is his source of income.
E money is into bulk importation and clearing , he helps customers to import ship loads of goods and also helps in clearing already imported goods but it must be upto a ship load and above. He is also into oil and gas. so u guys should stop talking rubbish
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by adekanmbi1986(m): 11:40am On Dec 16, 2018
Seems she has tattoo on her cleavage
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by Ubdavis(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
You can say this to man who is willing to be pushed
Re: 'Don't Push Your Husbands To Get You Xmas Gifts': Dolapo Badmos Advises Ladies by SAMBARRY: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
chrisj2:

funneeee...

Abeg, close your legs - na by force to have many children. And is having children all the women are useful for - no be joint decision to have children. And maybe women do not enjoy sex at all - it is all about men according to mumus like you. I often wonder what some Nja men get from their women - I could not give a damn about your toto or body; plenty of fishes in sea... Many of these lazy asses are fat and useless and demanding - wtf!
see the wimp grin

So with all your ranting and blabbing ,the bottom line is that you're a brokea55 and have nothing useful to offer? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Khloe: People Judge What Others Show, But They Do Worst In Private / Peter Okoye Congratulates May D On New Baby / World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.