Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Payoneer $25 Sign Up Bonus - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Payoneer $25 Sign Up Bonus (514 Views)

Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account / Gtbank Cut $25 From The Money I Received Offshore Charges (wire Transfer) / Affiliate Program | Monthly Earning Potential | £20 Start Up Bonus Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer $25 Sign Up Bonus by Jingaize(m): 6:57am On Dec 16, 2018
https:///2AvHuco
Open a Payoneer account and earn $25 for opening an account also receive MasterCard at your available destination with details of address.

Payoneer is bank, not just a bank but also a payment gateway for everyone on web development.
Best of all Payoneer is more appreciateable than PayPal to be known. Copy the link above ����or you can use the one below����
https:// bit. ly /2AvHuco
Rest assured and guaranteed for all Nations.

Notice: Payoneer MasterCard can be received anywhere in Nigeria or other countries. I have received my Payoneer MasterCard within Rivers State few weeks ago although it came at actual date which they where to send the card to me but was too harden to receive it due to Payoneer did not include my phone number to their letter and due to searching in streets of your community will take a long time so just get any worker at NIPOST or any POST OFFICE around your state and get in touch with them to confirm if they received a MasterCard or anything to be delivered to you by name and address, then it will be fine. Mine was the help of God.

All those posting on blogs and forums saying Payoneer only deliver at Lagos you're a little right because I sent them a message on Facebook page and they said its only Lagos but actually that was just a lie since I received mine here in Port Harcourt. I loose hope from them when they said only Lagos but thanks

Use the link above to register and you get a $25 bonus

(1) (Reply)

Can You Get Youtube Views For Me? / Javascript Conditional Statements Explained / Top 5 Free Seo + Website Analyzers You're Not Using For Your Blog/websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.