Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account (2131 Views)

Gtbank Cut $25 From The Money I Received Offshore Charges (wire Transfer) / How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? / Propeller Ads Reduces Their Minimum Withdrawal To $25 For New Publishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account by branhampaul: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
I am unable to use my naira debit Mastercard to pay $25 on Google Play Console for my developer's account. I bank with FirstBank. FirstBank said that naira debit cards are limited and cannot make payment of that sum on Google Play Console.

I tried using Zenith Bank & GT Bank debit Mastercards, but to no avail.

I was advised to get a Domiciliary account. However, I doubt I can get that now.

What other options (how may I get an eligible Mastercard) could I use to complete the payment on Google Play Console?

Your suggestions are highly welcomed.
Re: Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account by classicben3: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Get a virtual credit card if you don't mind I can help you I have one
Re: Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account by Extratyre01(m): 2:39am On Apr 30, 2022
branhampaul:
I am unable to use my naira debit Mastercard to pay $25 on Google Play Console for my developer's account. I bank with FirstBank. FirstBank said that naira debit cards are limited and cannot make payment of that sum on Google Play Console.

I tried using Zenith Bank & GT Bank debit Mastercards, but to no avail.

I was advised to get a Domiciliary account. However, I doubt I can get that now.

What other options (how may I get an eligible Mastercard) could I use to complete the payment on Google Play Console?

Your suggestions are highly welcomed.

I can deliver you with a Google play card, I think that should be able to make your payment
Re: Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account by branhampaul: 6:49am On Apr 30, 2022
classicben3:
Get a virtual credit card if you don't mind I can help you I have one

Where could I get a virtual card?
Re: Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account by branhampaul: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2022
Extratyre01:

I can deliver you with a Google play card, I think that should be able to make your payment

Google play accepts only credit/debit card.
Re: Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account by Extratyre01(m): 7:00am On Apr 30, 2022
branhampaul:

Google play accepts only credit/debit card.
then get a juni virtual credit card, I can put you through how to.. Good luck
Re: Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account by classicben3: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2022
branhampaul:

Where could I get a virtual card?

Ask your bank
Re: Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account by branhampaul: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
Extratyre01:
then get a juni virtual credit card, I can put you through how to.. Good luck

Kindly put me through. Thank you.
Re: Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account by haj57(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2022
Use EYOWO. Download the app. Credit your account in Naira. Then convert the amount to USD. Though the exchange rate is high. I don't know the exact rate now. Used it about 2 years ago to pay for Facebook ad.

eyowo dot com
Re: Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account by branhampaul: 10:40am On May 03, 2022
haj57:
Use EYOWO. Download the app. Credit your account in Naira. Then convert the amount to USD. Though the exchange rate is high. I don't know the exact rate now. Used it about 2 years ago to pay for Facebook ad.

eyowo dot com

Will try it out. Thank you.
Re: Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account by awesomeofficial(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Please how did you later sort this issue
Re: Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 01, 2022
awesomeofficial:
Use Payoneer Mastercard, it works seamlessly, however if you want me to pay for you, drop your WhatsApp contact

1 Like

Re: Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account by branhampaul: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2022
awesomeofficial:

Use Barter by FlutterWave. It helps pay internationally. Do a bit of research about it.

1 Like

Re: Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account by Troycan: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2022
branhampaul:

Use Barter by FlutterWave. It helps pay internationally. Do a bit of research about it.

I learnt that the service has been discontinued, how true is this?

Re: Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account by jabata(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2022

Use Payoneer Mastercard, it works seamlessly, however if you want me to pay for you, drop your WhatsApp contact
Hi everyone, if you are reading this and you wanted to pay for a google account. Please don't drop your number here. The guy that said he can help you pay with Payoneer is a bloody scammer and he goes by the name Abdulazeez O Abdulrazak. His name is all over the net. A little research will help you

1 Like

Re: Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account by deferential: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Get a UBA prepaid dollar card ...

It is issued same day !! But the issue is you have to source for dollar and deposit into it!!

Its very convenient and I use it a lot ..
I use it for transaction of more than $1000 !!

If you need further assistance you can contact me !!

I can also help to pay for any foreign transaction provided its a legitimate payment!!

(1) (Reply)

Duplicate Bye Bye Wordpress Plugin / Introducing: Unlimited ALPHA Master Reseller Hosting in Nigeria / How Do I Place Advert Banner In My SMF Forum Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.