Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes (21498 Views)

Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" / Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account / Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Guestlander: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Cumtroller:
Hypocrite.

She’s from the south-waste and is afraid of fetish people? All Afonja’s are fetish, diabolical, devilish beings. Including ASA!!!

Nonsense.

You shouldn't be talking about your masters in such a way.
For example if they need your left eye for juju you should obediently give it to them.
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Nomesky: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Dumb statement from a brilliant singer like Asa. You are afraid of fetish people but the frequent fetish people those you regard as Christians and Muslims. Shine your eyes sweetheart grin
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by wakaman: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Cumtroller:
Hypocrite.

She’s from the south-waste and is afraid of fetish people? All Afonja’s are fetish, diabolical, devilish beings. Including ASA!!!

Nonsense.

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
No be small thing. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package,check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Stevengold(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Cumtroller:
Hypocrite.

Nonsense.

Sorry where is South-waste?
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Maj196(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
Fetish people are afraid of ugly people
One spotted...
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by 6digitscomrade: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
MhizMuna:
Singer, Asa, didn’t hesitate to lay bare her mind while performing at the maiden edition of the Spice TV Lifestyle Honours concert recently in Lagos.

In order to have a better performance, she pulled off her shoes. But on a second thought, she instructed her team to look for it and made sure they picked up both footwear. Asa said, “I cannot leave a pair of my shoes on the stage. I am afraid of fetish people. Please, look for the other shoe before it gets lost.”

read full gist here- https://www./2018/12/im-afraid-of-fetish-people-singer-asa.html

we all say it....So who now does it? Newsplash we are the most religious nation in the world!!!!!!
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Asa is ugly?? Lol,craze dey smell..Just because unlike the rest of ur stars, she doesn't go half naked abi n start showing cleavages abi?? Continue...Hater, I
It's in the eyes of the beholder, you should understand that.
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Raydos: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:

Are you trying to call her ugly? LOL

At least she's talented and she doesn't get Fūcked by street boys like you! !

3 Likes

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
PRESENTATION:
What Fetish is she referring to ? Juju Fetish or Sexual Footfetish people?

Juju
She knows Africa is too diabolical

1 Like

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Legendary Asa the best singer n songwriter, unlike those foggy voice with turtle head.

1 Like

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by oluwasegun007(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
I wonder what's giving the likes of davido the boldnessto throw their shirts, caps e.t.c on stage.
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
I would had called you stupid but it an insult to a mule, your brain is filled with poo n Akamu.

2 Likes

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Alao96(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:

ASA doesn't know you exist for Godsake.

2 Likes

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by pointstores(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Asa jailer man

Convert repair ur rechargeable fan to work 15hours
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by hahahahahaha(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
Fetish people are usually ugly, so this comment makes no sense, just like your face. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Chanchit: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:

Oh! Daughter of Jezebel, why are you so dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by dederocs(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
I think you should just shut up, if you got nothing reasonable or funny to say...

1 Like

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Wtfork: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
Cumtroller:
Hypocrite.

Nonsense.

All? Or some !! Choose the right word bro.
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Smooyis(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
ASA is just beautiful enough. I like her simplicity and uniqueness. A bundle of talent shocked shocked shocked
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by ehix89(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
You just called Asa ugly?
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by foreshore(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:

As if say any of your sister fine reach her

1 Like

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by uuzba(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
ollah1:
shocked shocked shocked

Dumb statement from a brilliant singer like Asa. You are afraid of fetish people but the frequent fetish people those you regard as Christians and Muslims. Shine your eyes sweetheart grin

Somebody cannot fear again? What is this country turning to?

1 Like

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by babtoundey(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=kestolove95 post=73885391]Fetish people are afraid of ugly people [/quote

Asha is ugly?
But you that is not ugly, where has your beauty taken you?

1 Like

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
She is from a white garment background , they are always scared !
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Shugargal(f): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
My look alike bae, my crush ..e half tey i see you oo. Ugogbeoyibo. my heart melts hearing ya voice. na fever de worry who say you ugly..
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Tejiriseth(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Wetin dey happen for Africa exactly...
Why we get this Jazz African mentality sef.?
Olalan:
She has a better understanding of what's happening in Africa.
BTW it's some what strange that with all the events happening in the Africa some peeps say there's nothing like jazz
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Shugargal(f): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
1acre:
She is from a white garment background , they are always scared !
...But I learnt those white garment church people are fetish,one of my course mates always threaten using that white garment stuff,people come de stay off her ooo

1 Like

Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by enyinna103(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
hmmmmmmm
Re: Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes by Babysho(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ehiscotch:

This is just plain dumb.

Thank you. I was just beginning to rack my mind on how best to reply her inorder demean whatever nonsense it is she meant by that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisola And Chizzy Alichi Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion / Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.