Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

We Need Investors For A Tech Platform - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Need Investors For A Tech Platform (596 Views)

List Of Agric-tech Platform That's Still Owing Investors'money / Need Investors For Foreign Dating Application / Need Investors With 250,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Investors For A Tech Platform by webapi: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2018
Hello guys, we need a serious investors for a tech startup platform. The platform is already built and ready to kickstart. You can contact me on 09057382307 for more details and even a face to face meeting...Thanks
Re: We Need Investors For A Tech Platform by Godson213: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2018
webapi:
Hello guys, we need a serious investors for a tech startup platform. The platform is already built and ready to kickstart. You can contact me on 09057382307 for more details and even a face to face meeting...Thanks

What is it about
Re: We Need Investors For A Tech Platform by webapi: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2018
Godson213:

What is it about
I would prefer we chat or talk on phone please. can i have your call or whatsapp number?
Re: We Need Investors For A Tech Platform by Leonyluiz(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2018
look chief. i respect that you are getting things done without help.

But, take it from a tech guy also who owns a startup.

Find means to get your product out first. No investor will drop resources on a guess. they want to be sure what you have will sell.

so get your product out. let it be known. By that time you wont be the one looking for investors. they will come to you.
Re: We Need Investors For A Tech Platform by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
#Fact
Leonyluiz:

Find means to get your product out first. No investor will drop resources on a guess. they want to be sure what you have will sell.

so get your product out. let it be known. By that time you wont be the one looking for investors. they will come to you.
Re: We Need Investors For A Tech Platform by webapi: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2018
Leonyluiz:

Good morning and thank you for your concern. I would like to mention that our product is not a GUESS like you mentioned... Our product is already developed and rolled out. Our product is a paid service and we already have subscribers. We need investors because we want to expand. We already have our stats for any interested investor.. Thank you.
Re: We Need Investors For A Tech Platform by Leonyluiz(m): 6:39am On Dec 18, 2018
webapi:

Good morning and thank you for your concern. I would like to mention that our product is not a GUESS like you mentioned... Our product is already developed and rolled out. Our product is a paid service and we already have subscribers. We need investors because we want to expand. We already have our stats for any interested investor.. Thank you.

Njce. Then do your company Resume/Portfolio and proposal. Then take it to where you want investors from.

(1) (Reply)

Investment. / Ondo State, A Glance Into 2 Years / Akpabio Dump Nsima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.