Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Need Investors For Foreign Dating Application - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need Investors For Foreign Dating Application (514 Views)

Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth / Need Investors With 250,000 Naira / We Need Investors For A Tech Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Investors For Foreign Dating Application by 9jawear(m): 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
A revolutionary dating application idea is imminent, and has great potential, the dating industry is big , with people paying money to unlock and access features. I seek a partner to collaborate and do a jv on creating and deploying the app into the app stores or also online platforms. We are getting a full stack developer to come as a jv partner and we seek a financier or financiers for the project. Potentially within the first 3-6 months of deploying the app we may see us getting up to 10,000 new users ,around 30% potentially paying to unlock some of the features of the app and we can project that the number of users will grow monthly, you can look at popular dating platforms like badoo as a case study.
Interested financial partners can contact me on skype for now or send me an email on nairaland here.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Need Investors For Foreign Dating Application by 9jawear(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2021
offer still available, please chat with me on whatsapp : zero eight zero eight 222 three seven 47

(1) (Reply)

********* / Black Wall Street-supermarket Policy / How To Make More Money On Binance And Luno Using Pay Pal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.