Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) (59940 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
May God have mercy upon us
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by ChristineC: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
What is this nitori Olorun? embarassed

God have mercy on his people.

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by wizod(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
I can't hold my tears. God have mercy and save us from d daughters of eve

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Tell them to stay in one place, they will say "Men are polygamous in nature"

Exposing their families to all sorts of evil. Just look at the nasty thing he went to date. Now an innocent child had to pay for the foolishness of two adults. They should just kill the girl! She looks wicked naturally.

7 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Looks ratchet
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
MyAmericandream:
All these ajugunle babes them ehn
This one na REAL AJEGUNLE BABE
Na this type they phuck on top GeePee tanks

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by darfay: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
cenaman:
Chai see better water melon wey the girl carry for front.

This is what the father of the boy saw too that made him loose his child

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Easysolution(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
The wages of sin is death, so kill her ASAP

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Itznam(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
So what has emotions has to do with diz innocence child na him Bleep u?

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:
But some useless married men needs to put their dick in check.

Just imagine the pains he's making the innocent wife go through because of a useless obalande prostitute.
there is no xcuse for taking the life of an innocent soul!

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by chieni(f): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
oh my God.
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:

This one na REAL AJEGUNLE BABE
Na this type they phuck on top GeePee tanks
I carry hand for babes for that area. Most of them are lunatics and prostitutes. They fvk to survive, they only have few decent ones there.

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Whose fault is it that I belong to the same country as beasts like this? Even calling her beast is disservice to lower animals that never kill for the sport, just to satisfy hunger instincts. I am speechless!!! cry cry cry May the soul of the departed find peace in God, amen!

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by AHCB: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
pocohantas:
Tell them to stay in one place, they will say "Men are polygamous in nature"

Exposing their families to all sorts of evil. Just look at the nasty thing he went to date. Now an inmoceny child had to pay for the foolishness of two adults.
in the court of law, the man didn't commit any offence, however, can same be said for the woman? Well I guess as usual, that one flew right over your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
omowumeee:
Married men don't know that when they cheat, they expose their family to all sort of attacks! RIP to the boy cry
cheat with understanding I let u no we are having fun I allow u get a bf I tell u I don’t joke with my family so no think am.im a first class cheater but I don’t put my family in d line u won’t even know where I live where my wife works or where my kids stay.d car I use in seeing u my wife will never drive it.

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chai i cant imagine the pain the child went through before he died may his soul rest in peace and as for that woman sentence her to death

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by yeman2012(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
cenaman:
he see your life abi..na that water Melon go put for trouble one dy..

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Omo shaku shaku
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
I wish all cheaters will be encountering psycho animals like these that will only take revenge by cutting off their d1cks when they get dumped.

That's what this brainless female should have done.
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
koyyes:
I wish all cheaters will be encountering psycho animals like these that will only take revenge by cutting off their d1cks when they get dumped.

That's what this brainless female should have done.

No chill... shocked
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
The mods need to censor that ghastly picture of the child's bloody corpse. It's disturbing and undignifying, especially for family members with Internet access.

Blogging in Nigeria is in dire need of regulation.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by pascalbenz: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
After devil fear woman the only creature tat av reasoned with devill 1 on 1

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Awoo88: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
The man was feeling like James bond. On top of the world being able to kpainsh outside

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by virago(f): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Deltatoto:
cheat with understanding I let u no we are having fun I allow u get a bf I tell u I don’t joke with my family so no think am.im a first class cheater but I don’t put my family in d line u won’t even know where I live where my wife works or where my kids stay.d car I use in seeing u my wife will never drive it.

So you think you're smarter than all other men who have fallen

4 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by ObservantFellow: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
The woman's unsuitability as a mother is only a problem to her future husband.
In this case, the father of the child carries the sole blame. He brought all of this upon the child and the mother of the chile by failing to keep his d¡ck in check.
There is no smoke without fire sad

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
You call every woman Lady. She is a woman but not a lady. The words ( Lady and woman ) are not synonyms. Nigerian writers please take note.
If you say that a woman is a lady, you mean that she behaves in a polite, dignified, and graceful way.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by gentleibraheem(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
cenaman:

You dey see well brother
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by ObservantFellow: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ishilove:
The mods need to censor that ghastly picture of the child's bloody corpse. It's disturbing and undignifying, especially for family members with Internet access.

Blogging in Nigeria is in dire need of regulation.

Lalaaticlala
Mynd44

Seconded. That picture is just too unacceptable, particularly for a number of us that have kids within that age range. It's just plain unacceptable as reality. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
virago:

So you think you're smarter than all other men who have fallen
yes I am if I don’t bilief in myself who will.this one has gone to promise this lady marriage out of d sweetness of her puci me I don’t get carried away

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Look at the babe boys are tripping for
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Elwix12: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
fake story that boy in the picture ain't 3yrs Quote me an die, nairaland are mischievous.....@this oooooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC / 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters / Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.