Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Your Take: Must I Share My Testimony in the Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Take: Must I Share My Testimony in the Church? (324 Views)

Lord's Chosen Reacts To 'AK-47' Testimony / My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Take: Must I Share My Testimony in the Church? by InansBobo(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2018
Good morning and happy Sunday believers.
Today is my church's end of the year Thanksgiving service and we are all enjoined to give God thanks for some major things he's done for us. I have one but do not want to share it to the congregation maybe for security reasons or so, but in my heart, it seems I'm not being grateful although I have always been thanking God for that in my silent prayers.
Now, over to you, must testimony and Thanksgiving be shared in the church?

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Your Take: Must I Share My Testimony in the Church? by Kobojunkie: 2:38am On Feb 01
InansBobo:
■ Good morning and happy Sunday believers. Today is my church's end of the year Thanksgiving service and we are all enjoined to give God thanks for some major things he's done for us. I have one but do not want to share it to the congregation maybe for security reasons or so, but in my heart, it seems I'm not being grateful although I have always been thanking God for that in my silent prayers. Now, over to you, must testimony and Thanksgiving be shared in the church?
You Christians essentially worship your pastors and mogs — they are the masters whom you serve in your religion. Servants are typically those who obey their masters. So, maybe you should obey your masters so they can continue to consider you of them. grin

(1) (Reply)

Hey, AGAIN! / The Death/murder Of Cain / True Christianity :an Undoubtable Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.