Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah (10487 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord / Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by akinhanger: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2018

The secretary of the National Peace Committee and bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Sokoto, Matthew Hassan Kukah, has spoken on the recent peace deal signed by presidential candidates for the 2019 elections.

In an interview with Daily Trust, the bishop disclosed that initiatives like this are necessary, especially in African and developing countries where the trust of the state is severely weakened.

Kukah said: "First of all, these kinds of initiatives have been formal and informal, especially in Africa and developing economies, where the trust of the state is severely weakened and the trust on institutions and their capacity is under question. So you require a bit of supporting efforts, so to say.

"For the peace committee, the best metaphor I use is that of marriage, where two people come together, exchange vows and make promises to each other. But despite making the promises, you require others to continue to encourage them.

"In this case, it could be family members or friends. That is really the idea behind the peace committee.

" The bishop added that the idea for the peace committee was not original to Nigeria.

He said: "It was not original to us. Kofi Anan and other people involved in democracies in developing countries – Myanmar, Peru, Tunisia, Kenya, Ghana other countries – had these kinds of experiences.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/2019-reason-why-buhari-atiku-others-sign-peace-deal-bishop-hassan-kukah.html
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by Trizzi: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2018
sad sad
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by Sholaco: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2018
Ah not first to comment again
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by WinningEleven(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2018
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by oneast: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by Sunofgod(m): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2018
Nonsense......were Boko haramist present?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by Corrinthians(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2018
Atiku had to be chained by the balls and dragged to the ICC to sign that pact. He knows what his useless party is capable of.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by sureheaven(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2018
There's nothing like peace.

Peace might be costly but it worths it price. shocked

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by slawomir: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2018
Isoright
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by LegitHustler: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2018
Peace pact Are we at war undecided

Enjoy wireless music cool throw away your aux cord as bluetooth music receiver is ready to replace it.

This device can make any of your sound system to be bluetooth compatible e.g home theater, car stereo, headphone or speakers.

Click the link on my signature to whatsapp if interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by kingharzy: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2018
banma:
smiley
undecided
I'ld really need the interpretation. Thanks.
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by kingharzy: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2018
banma:
smiley
undecided
banma:
smiley
undecided
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by ArmaniUhuru: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2018
On the same day that Buhari was telling governors to prepare for tough times. Osinbajo was at the debate saying our economy is growing.

One government two opinions. A vote for Atiku is a vote for better Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by kaeycea(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2018
fixed50:
They are fixed and you can win millions from it yet you're still looking for pittance from your naive VIP subscribers.
Why not sell your household and use the proceeds to bet so that you'll be able to win billion naira. Then use part of your winning to bail your household later on and still be in huge profit.
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by lonlytroy(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2018
We want to see them debate not fcking peace deal, there have never been peace in hell
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by sammyj: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2018
Hopefully the two gladiators keep to it. Come to talk of it, I believe Wike and Ameachi of Rivers State should be made to sign this agreement to avoid the death of innocent people of the State!! angry cool
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
'' If President Muhammadu Buhari really wants us to believe that he is not Jubril Aminu Al Sudani I challenge him to have a two-hour inter-active no-holds-barred live media chat on national television.

I challenge him to take off his hat and let us examine his head and hair.

I challenge him to let us measure his ears and inspect his earlobes.

I challenge him to conduct a one-hour non-stop conversation in Fufude, the Fulani language, on national television.

I challenge him to explain how it is that he is now a good deal shorter in height than he was two years ago.

I challenge him to tell us how it is that two years ago he looked like his Minister of Information’s (Lai Mohammed’s) grandfather, but today he looks like the Minister’s grandson.

I challenge him to explain why he has not been going back to the United Kingdom for regular medical check-ups after his “miraculous” recovery from a strange and debilitating illness that ravaged and wrecked his body and that almost sent him to his grave.

I challenge him to call out Eric Stuart Joyce, the former Brirish MP, former Army officer and former MI6 agent, for declaring him dead sometime last year and for accusing the Nigerian intelligensia, authorities, media, intelligence agencies and ruling elite of being complicit in the conspiracy and the Nigerian people of being the most gullible and naive in the world.

I challenge him to explain why he did not appear with any of the key world leaders in any of the official pictures during his last trip to Paris.

I challenge him to explain why President Donald Trump described him as “lifeless” and ordered his staff never to bring him before him again.

I challenge him to explain why the First Lady, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, claims that two faceless, nameless, shadowy, strange and all-powerful individuals, whose shoes other government officials “lick,” are running the affairs of our country and not him.

I challenge him to explain why he has refused to give one formal press interview to Nigerian journalists and on Nigerian soil for the last two years.

I challenge him to deny the fact that body-doubles were often used in the civilised world during the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and 1990s for security reasons and they often represented Presidents, Prime Ministers and Heads of State at official functions and events.

Finally, I challenge him to tell us whether it was a coincidence that Haibu Almu, the Nigerian Consul-General to the Sudan and NIA agent that allegedly discovered Jubril Aminu Al Sudani and proposed him as a credible and convincing body-double for the ailing Buhari in 2016, was suddenly knifed to death in Khartoum in May 2018 just a few weeks after his alleged role in the whole sordid “body-double” saga was made public.''
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by supereagle(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Atiku said that he was not invited, Fr Kukah said that he was invited. Obi went for debate and gave false facts ,also told us that his accounts have been frozen. We have liars that want to manage Nigeria.
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
Will it stop rigging?
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by McAausim: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
shocked shocked

Peace deal...? undecided

And still yet heads will still rolls in 2019 general elections.... sad

1 Like

Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by idonhammer: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
supereagle:
You better atikulate now before it is too late... please read this and see why atikuobi is the real deal

Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by nurez305(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
LegitHustler:
Peace pact Are we at war undecided

Enjoy wireless music cool throw away your aux cord as bluetooth music receiver is ready to replace it.

This device can make any of your sound system to be bluetooth compatible e.g home theater, car stereo, headphone or speakers.

Click the link on my signature to whatsapp if interested

how much?
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by opribo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bubu for not believe in peace, signining that is a hoax. If he truly believes in peace he would not have threatened the nation with the blood of baboons and monkeys. He would not have allowed his cult followers to slaughter our corpers in 2011.

Most importantly he would not even dare feature for re election because we Nigerians have rejected him totally for woeful performance and huge failure. Yet He wants to rig his way back by force.

Let us see how he will do it in this new Nigeria where we all have our eyes wide open. It will be better for him to respect himself and just go back to wherever he came from than try any funny game this time around.

That's why I'm happy Atiku is the man because he is not a man the cabal can rig out. Any other candidate cannot stand up to the evil cabal.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by LegitHustler: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
nurez305:
how much?

Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by berrystunn(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Subsea:
'' If President Muhammadu Buhari really wants us to believe that he is not Jubril Aminu Al Sudani I challenge him to have a two-hour inter-active no-holds-barred live media chat on national television.

I challenge him to take off his hat and let us examine his head and hair.

I challenge him to let us measure his ears and inspect his earlobes.

I challenge him to conduct a one-hour non-stop conversation in Fufude, the Fulani language, on national television.

I challenge him to explain how it is that he is now a good deal shorter in height than he was two years ago.

I challenge him to tell us how it is that two years ago he looked like his Minister of Information’s (Lai Mohammed’s) grandfather, but today he looks like the Minister’s grandson.

I challenge him to explain why he has not been going back to the United Kingdom for regular medical check-ups after his “miraculous” recovery from a strange and debilitating illness that ravaged and wrecked his body and that almost sent him to his grave.

I challenge him to call out Eric Stuart Joyce, the former Brirish MP, former Army officer and former MI6 agent, for declaring him dead sometime last year and for accusing the Nigerian intelligensia, authorities, media, intelligence agencies and ruling elite of being complicit in the conspiracy and the Nigerian people of being the most gullible and naive in the world.

I challenge him to explain why he did not appear with any of the key world leaders in any of the official pictures during his last trip to Paris.

I challenge him to explain why President Donald Trump described him as “lifeless” and ordered his staff never to bring him before him again.

I challenge him to explain why the First Lady, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, claims that two faceless, nameless, shadowy, strange and all-powerful individuals, whose shoes other government officials “lick,” are running the affairs of our country and not him.

I challenge him to explain why he has refused to give one formal press interview to Nigerian journalists and on Nigerian soil for the last two years.

I challenge him to deny the fact that body-doubles were often used in the civilised world during the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and 1990s for security reasons and they often represented Presidents, Prime Ministers and Heads of State at official functions and events.

Finally, I challenge him to tell us whether it was a coincidence that Haibu Almu, the Nigerian Consul-General to the Sudan and NIA agent that allegedly discovered Jubril Aminu Al Sudani and proposed him as a credible and convincing body-double for the ailing Buhari in 2016, was suddenly knifed to death in Khartoum in May 2018 just a few weeks after his alleged role in the whole sordid “body-double” saga was made public.''

I challenge you to prove to us that you are not mad
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by Demarvin: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
What You Will See In This Video Will Shock You >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxsvetwTIIM
Re: 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah by Lanre0: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kukah can no longer be regarded as an arbiter in this country. Kukah, Gumi & Oyedepo are in the same camp. PDP looting party

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan, Buhari Spent N1.164 Trillionn On Power In 8 Years / Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa / APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.