Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Is This Really In South West? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Really In South West? (5445 Views)

Is This Really Happening To Nairaland? Who Has Noticed It / INEC Is Really In Panic Mode, They Have Started Tampering The IREV Portal (Pics) / Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Really In South West? by wakaman: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Cursed yannnmmirrin haters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Really In South West? by Ozibe: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
GRA ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Is This Really In South West? by quickberry3(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Basil1011:

enugu is a jungle cheesy

Hahahahaha
Re: Is This Really In South West? by kehinde1588(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
I don't know why igbos are so full of hatred, envy and tribalism. Sincerely speaking they need to change their ways or else the will continue to be marginalized till eternity. They spread hatred on every platform not just Nairaland. Seriously I am really concerned about this altitude they exhibit because those altittudes will deter them from progressing.

Igbos wetin una gain when you spread hatred about other tribes?

9 Likes

Re: Is This Really In South West? by Ziggylady(f): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
kehinde1588:
I don't know why igbos are so full of hatred, envy and tribalism. Sincerely speaking they need to change their ways or else the will continue to be marginalized till eternity. They spread hatred on every platform not just Nairaland. Seriously I am really concerned about this altitude they exhibit because those altittudes will deter them from progressing.

You simply being insincere and hypocritical..

Yorubas are a 100times worse than Igbos when it comes to tribalism..you lots eat,sleep,breathe tribalism so go and sit down..

Do you have glaucoma or are you pretending not to see the way your yoruba people has been polluting this forum with hatred too??..You had better warn your kins here too or deal with whatever you witness instead of complaining and blaming Igbos

As for marginalisation,the standard of living of the average yorubas are not higher than Igbo's so i dont know whom you are warning with this 'marginalisation talk.

Get your mind right.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Really In South West? by 7lives: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Yorubas are a 100times worse than Igbos when it comes to tribalism..you lots eat,sleep,breathe tribalism so go and sit down..

Do you have glaucoma or are you pretending not to see the way your yoruba people has been polluting this forum with hatred too??..You had better warn your kins here too or deal with whatever you witness instead of complaining and blaming Igbos

As for marginalisation,the standard of living of the average yorubas are not higher than Igbo's so i dont know whom you are warning with this 'marginalisation talk.

Get your mind right.

See this one, your people don buy form taya for my side here, landlord no gree rent house to them.
You guys have been branded as " never do wells who never see anything good in others."

11 Likes

Re: Is This Really In South West? by Ziggylady(f): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
7lives:

See this one, your people don buy form taya for my side here, landlord no gree rent house to them.
You guys have been branded as " never do wells who never see anything good in others."

'Yawns'..stories that touch the heart undecided...so the touts,urchins and poverty-srticken folks who litter the SW are does that are 'doing well'?

Its too early to be high.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Really In South West? by olawalepopoola: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ibadan Ilu Orioke
Ilu Ife ti OLUWA
Koluwa se o ni bukun
Fun onile atalejo
Anything let them say about Ibadan, brown roof all around it we agree.
As brown as it is many Igbos lives in those brown roofed houses. Their men are running to the brown roofed houses to marry their daughters.
While the whole East were slumbering, the first University was sited in Ibadan while the idea of University of Nigeria had not been conceived. While Owerri was still snoring, the richest woman in Africa was given birth to in Ibadan. While the Igbos still rely on fake news from their elites, the first TV, Radio and newspaper house was sited in Ibadan.
It is normal for the Igbos to beef Ibadan.
Lest I forget, the wife of their mentor Good luck Ebele Jonathan, Mrs. Dame Patience Jonathan had her Secondary education in Ibadan.
Ibadan to gba Onile ati Alejo yo gbe wa ooo. Amin ooo.
PROUDLY AN INDIGENE OF IBADAN

13 Likes

Re: Is This Really In South West? by Iamgrey5(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen who have only lived in villages all their entire lives.

Large slums are ever present features in the big cities of developing nations

We have Kabira in Nairobi

Khayelitsha in Capetown, even Rio of Brazil is not left out.

So It is not new, it is the home to low income earners in big cities located in developing nations.

Hope villagers with towns the size of 2 hectares can comprehend cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Really In South West? by fk001(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Can you guys ever get tired of trolling??
Re: Is This Really In South West? by Fatherofdragons: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
kehinde1588:

Maggot, the op is not even igbo, he's from the ashawo tribe bini, hammer him.

By the way, you yorubers are known to be far worse, you find joy in opening 10 threads a day about igbos.

So just park one side.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Really In South West? by Fatherofdragons: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
olawalepopoola:
Ibadan Ilu Orioke
Ilu Ife ti OLUWA
Koluwa se o ni bukun
Fun onile atalejo
As brown as it is many Igbos lives in those brown roofed houses. Their men are running to the brown roofed houses to marry their daughters.
While the whole East were slumbering, the first University was sited in Ibadan while the idea of University of Nigeria had not been conceived. While Owerri was still snoring, the richest woman in Africa was given birth to in Ibadan. While the Igbos still rely on fake news from their elites, the first TV, Radio and newspaper house was sited in Ibadan.
Lest I forget, the wife of their mentor Good luck Ebele Jonathan, Mrs. Dame Patience Jonathan had her Secondary education in Ibadan.

Chai, it must be really stressful to defend your rusted copper coloured village.

see long essay.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Really In South West? by kehinde1588(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

By the way, you yorubers are known to be far worse, you find joy in opening 10 threads a day about igbos.

So just park one side.
Pig, how do we know the OP is not an igbo?
Keep fooling yourself. You guys will never learn.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Really In South West? by kehinde1588(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Get your mind right.

Chest beaters. Empty barrel.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Really In South West? by obonujoker(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
kehinde1588:

The OP is from Edo state

7 Likes

Re: Is This Really In South West? by Fatherofdragons: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
kehinde1588:

Vulture, I can see that you are either new here or just slow. Reduce your hatred and look at his moniker and what he posted but if you can't, check his previous posts. FOOL

6 Likes

Re: Is This Really In South West? by kehinde1588(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Vulture, I can see that you are either new here or just slow. Reduce your hatred and look at his moniker and what he posted but if you can't, check his previous posts. FOOL
See mumu that just expose to internet saying I am new here.

You no wise at all Shea na by moniker.
Mtcheww. I spilt on u pig

3 Likes

Re: Is This Really In South West? by Fatherofdragons: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
kehinde1588:

See mumu that just expose to internet saying I am new here.

You no wise at all Shea na by moniker.
Mtcheww. I spilt on u pig

I was right, you are a slowpoke. Well good luck to new found foolishness yoruber boy.

7 Likes

Re: Is This Really In South West? by kehinde1588(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
obonujoker:

The OP is from Edo state
Based on his moniker?
They are sheep in wolf clothing. We know them by their conduct.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really In South West? by kettykin: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
olawalepopoola:
Ibadan Ilu Orioke
Ilu Ife ti OLUWA
Koluwa se o ni bukun
Fun onile atalejo
This is dead, defeatist and empty
As the time in 1948 university college ibadan started, china was a third world country struggling with monumental poverty. Dubai was not better than kano state as a backward 14th century Arab village. South Korea was one of the poorest countries in the world with nothing but impoverished populace.
This not about igbos this is about being stuck in the past .ibadan has regressed and the brown roofs is the proof

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Really In South West? by kehinde1588(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

I was right, you are a slowpoke. Well good luck to new found foolishness yoruber boy.
Lol. Why are you so pained.
You don turn your stupidity to show glass now the whole world can see how stupid you are.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really In South West? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

So just park one side.

I'm igbo but why trolling the bini with insults, he opened a topic about YORUBAS and u are insulting him.
Are u a Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Is This Really In South West? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
kehinde1588:

Chest beaters. Empty barrel.

Who is dirty man pls..?
Are u this slow or have u gone mad.
The op is from edo state u , be careful before I bash ur conehead his afternoon

5 Likes

Re: Is This Really In South West? by kehinde1588(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I'm igbo but u are idiot why trolling the bini Gus with insults, u be fool, he opened a topic about YORUBAS and u are insulting him.
Are u a Yoruba?
Lol.. I said it, i know he is not wise...Don't mind him, that depicts his level of intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really In South West? by kehinde1588(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Who is dirty man pls..?
Are u this slow or have u gone mad.
The op is from edo state u , be careful before I bash ur conehead his afternoon
Conehead...hahaha...see this flatthead

1 Like

Re: Is This Really In South West? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
kehinde1588:

Conehead...hahaha...Are you stylishly mocking my igbo brothers

We all know conehead is the yoruba trade mark
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Really In South West? by kehinde1588(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

We all know conehead is the yoruba trade mark
grin
And flattthead is for who?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really In South West? by gateleo(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
this Bodija in Ibadan

Re: Is This Really In South West? by BillGoldberg: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
How do you people leave Benin people that opened this stuppid thread and started attacking Igbos? The foolish OP that opened this thread also attacks Igbos. Check his Profile. Yoruba nawa!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Really In South West? by BillGoldberg: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ozibe:
GRA ibadan

This Ibadan GRA has beautiful skyline and greenery. This is how a sane society should be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Wins Plateau / Nigeria's Sources Of Revenue - External And Internal / 14 Rare Classic Pictures Of Nigeria In The 60s and 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.