Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' (10019 Views)

Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu / Nnamdi Kanu Asks Wike To Withdraw Charges Against caverton Helicopter Pilots. / Nnamdi Kanu Asks Buhari To Open His Windows @ 8PM To Confirm If Live Or Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by nairalandankrah: 9:45am On May 14, 2021
Joke apart!, That is not the hand of an 72 talk less of 82 year old..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by FrigoDesign: 9:46am On May 14, 2021
Noooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by nzeobi(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2021
Lol
Hand of Jacob voice of Esau

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Sakamaje: 9:51am On May 14, 2021
Smh. This Kanu dey talk like Ode at times. So hin never see old pesin wey hin hand still dey relatively smooth before? Admitted, Buhari is a monumental disaster. But this impersonation nonsense is a needless distraction and sick joke taken too far. Only mugus fall for that crap.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by moriss33(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2021
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Aboks(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2021
Lol

10 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by santopelele(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2021
Sakamaje:
Smh. This Kanu dey talk like Ode at times. So hin never see old pesin wey hin hand still dey relatively smooth before? Admitted, Buhari is a monumental disaster. But this impersonation nonsense is a needless distraction and sick joke taken too far. Only mugus fall for that crap.
na you be the real ode. Oga show me any other 72years old man or woman, both internet and in real life that his/her hand is still fresh like under 20 or 30. Just upload the person's picture here, tell us his or her name so that we can go and confirm what you uploaded before taking you serious

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by bigeliot(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2021
Sakamaje:

Mention one person. Even osibade wey look small get an older hand pass this man. See d nose. Something is not right. Truth is we all know that d man aso rock is presenting to us is not buhari but bcus evil black man don't want MNK to take glory, they prefer it stays like that. Time will tell. Bliv me if not for MNK, this man for dey come outside always but he knows that MNK is waiting to spoil things. That's y during Corona, endsars and high insecurity, we have to ask him to come out b4 he will come out. May God expose these people b4 next year, amin

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Babaken(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2021
Sakamaje:
Mr man you have maggot in your brain you better go for treatment.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by teadrake(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2021
Truly, this doesn't resemble the hand of a 72 or 82 years old man

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Nobody: 10:12am On May 14, 2021
Sakamaje:

He photoshopped that part for his gullible people to gist and abuse Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Nobody: 10:13am On May 14, 2021
Who is more obsessed about fulani people?

Who will then cry foul and call you names when you give them a reply?

Answer for yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2021
Sakamaje:

Thank you bros, I'm igbo and I'm fully against Buhari and APC destruction of our country but this nonsense about impersonation makes no sense and Nnamdi Kanu lacks sound judgment to be able to understand this.

Even if you fully prove he's an impersonation it doesn't stop the bad governance which is the real issue.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Koryc: 10:16am On May 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Nobody: 10:16am On May 14, 2021
Babaken:
Mr man you have maggot in your brain you better go for treatment.

All they know is insults. Fools

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:16am On May 14, 2021
After 2023, this Buhari will disappear from public for about two years. After which he will be declared 'dead' so that the impostor will be free to live happily ever after.

That's what I will agree to if I were the one masquerading now as Buhari, especially if the real one is actually dead.

19 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by 360degreess(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2021
Nnamdi cownu is a confused terrorist.. Today you will say Buhari is not the real Buhari, tomorrow you will say Buhari is this,is that.etc you can only confuse your fellow ipob terrorists..
Cownu dad has said it all..

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by BigSarah(f): 10:20am On May 14, 2021
Leave talk, even if its a ghost ruling majority of Nigerians don't care. EOD
Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Shokoloko(f): 10:22am On May 14, 2021
While disliking Buhari, This is an old man's hands.
A person with Dementia is not fit to rule a country

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by helinues: 10:37am On May 14, 2021
Why should that be Kanu's headache....

Make you people continue with your photoshop photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Shokoloko(f): 10:40am On May 14, 2021
helinues:
Why should that be Kanu's headache....

Make you people continue with your photoshop photos
Amazing how you appear in every thread undecided

6 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Golan007: 10:47am On May 14, 2021
Shokoloko:

And you know this by...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by helinues: 10:50am On May 14, 2021
Shokoloko:

It's surprising how you have been noticing embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by Shokoloko(f): 10:51am On May 14, 2021
helinues:

It's surprising how you have been noticing embarassed
Lol, I read through threads. I dont comment on all.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' by helinues: 10:57am On May 14, 2021
Shokoloko:

Lol, I read through threads. I dont comment on all.

I am mostly active on Politics section...Or have you seen me in any of the Baba Ijesa, Celebrities gossip threads?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have Mercy On Ekweremadu, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Begs UK / Lawal Kaita Is Dead (Photo) / Dapo Abiodun Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.