Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle (2992 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by Realdivine247(m): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Just asking fellow nairaland family
Is Ghana OK for a Nigeria to work and live in instead of traveling to all this European or foreign nation's
Need your reply please
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by ekensi01: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
I Don't Think So. Ghanains Are Jealous Of Nigerians The Moment You Start Making It Boom, Wahala Starts Coming Around.

Better Look For Another Country

4 Likes

Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Realdivine247:
Just asking fellow nairaland family
Is Ghana OK for a Nigeria to work and live in instead of traveling to all this European or foreign nation's
Need your reply please

What kind of work are you going there to do?
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by Realdivine247(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
any type
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by Realdivine247(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
thank you so which country are you then now referring
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by Saintp(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
What is "hustle" ?
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Realdivine247:
thank you so which country are you then now referring

You going to Ghana to do ANY hustling? That means u gat no plans and u just wanna go cuz Ghana is not far to Naija grin you go hear am.

I don’t have any country to refer to u. Keep searching the Travel section and READ!

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by ksat: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
ekensi01:
I Don't Think So. Ghanains Are Jealous Of Nigerians The Moment You Start Making It Boom, Wahala Starts Coming Around.

Better Look For Another Country

Don't you hear yourself sound a little stup!d with such a comment?
Jx an honest question for you to ponder over

1 Like

Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by lonlytroy(m): 1:26am On Dec 17, 2018
ksat:

Don't you hear yourself sound a little stup!d with such a comment?
Jx an honest question for you to ponder over

Sharrap. He is saying the truth, ghanians despite Nigerians even if you are into legitimate work just because Nigerians are smarter than them.
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by TheCongo2: 1:35am On Dec 17, 2018
lonlytroy:

Sharrap. He is saying the truth, ghanians despite Nigerians even if you are into legitimate work just because Nigerians are smarter than them .

Com'on
How did you come to this conclusion?

3 Likes

Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by lonlytroy(m): 1:39am On Dec 17, 2018
TheCongo2:

Com'on
How did you come to this conclusion?

Same Ghanians confirmed it
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by TheCongo2: 1:42am On Dec 17, 2018
lonlytroy:

Untrue. The Nigerians and Ghanians I know would never confirm such a thing.

1 Like

Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by lonlytroy(m): 2:04am On Dec 17, 2018
TheCongo2:

Untrue. The Nigerians and Ghanians I know would never confirm such a thing.

OYO
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by TheCongo2: 2:10am On Dec 17, 2018
lonlytroy:

OYO

Justement
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by stagger: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2018
No plan.

What is "any hustling"?

3 Likes

Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by Realdivine247(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
thank nairaland family i appreciate your replys
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by willsonzzy: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is my 2years in Ghana and I can boldly tell you that Ghana is very good for hustle,the Ghanaian currency is a nightmare to them,here in Ghana the average security job is 600cedi a month which is 40k naira,if you can buy shoes from Lagos and sell them you won't regret it,i started as a security here saved up some money and ventured into business,i now move from cotonou to Ghana every weekend for my business

6 Likes

Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by Realdivine247(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2018
i need your whatsapp contact pls
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by spiralwedge(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
willsonzzy:
This is my 2years in Ghana and I can boldly tell you that Ghana is very good for hustle,the Ghanaian currency is a nightmare to them,here in Ghana the average security job is 600cedi a month which is 40k naira,if you can buy shoes from Lagos and sell them you won't regret it,i started as a security here saved up some money and ventured into business,i now move from cotonou to Ghana every weekend for my business

Can you enlighten on accommodation rates?
Also where so you sell the shoes? Shops? Markets?
What's the minimum capital required?

Finally, apart from shoes what else do you think is in demand?
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by ksat: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
lonlytroy:

Sharrap. He is saying the truth, ghanians despite Nigerians even if you are into legitimate work just because Nigerians are smarter than them.

well, its obvious stup!dity reigns supreme wherever is it that you people reside.

Enjoy!!

1 Like

Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by ksat: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
lonlytroy:

A million folds of Nigerians have confessed how dulled and simple minded their president is. And come to think of it, he won an elections with a majority of Nigerian hailing agreeing to his supposedly simple minded visions and agenda. By inference to your claim, What does that make the majority of Nigerians??

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by Awesomefoodie: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
willsonzzy:
pls can I relocate and start a food business there without any trouble? Thank you.
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by jieta: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
oya, let the fight Begin.
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2019
Awesomefoodie:
pls can I relocate and start a food business there without any trouble? Thank you.
i told you already, you'll make it selling naija fud. You can sell fud in circle, tudu, mokola market, and teshie.
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by cutieme(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2019
washingtonklef:
i told you already, you'll make it selling naija fud. You can sell fud in circle, tudu, mokola market, and teshie.
Without u obtaining any form of permit or renting a shop?
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2019
cutieme:
there is no association 2 join b4 opening a fud shop, you only pay tax and municipal levy.
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by ifyalways(f): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2019
cutieme:
Thank you o. Na so Dem go mislead people

To rent shop in Ghana be ready to pay atleast 4 years rent upfront, no less.

Permit and co never dey.

@OP, unless you have huge money to invest (which I doubt u have else you would stay put in Naija or consider Europe/us etc), don't go waste your small change in "hustling" or selling Food in Ghana. If you are lucky to get a paid employment from Naija before leaving then go. But to go there with less than 500K with the hopes of hustling, don't waste your money

3 Likes

Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by ifyalways(f): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2019
washingtonklef:
there is no association 2 join b4 opening a fud shop, you only pay tax and municipal levy.
Really?
And sell the food where? A chop bar?

1 Like

Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2019
ifyalways:

Really?
And sell the food where? A chop bar?
. I am telling you based on what i know, there is no association to join.. You pay 4 tax..
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2019
ifyalways:
Really? And sell the food where? A chop bar?
you can get a kiosk to start with
Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by ifyalways(f): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
washingtonklef:
you can get a kiosk to start with
Kiosk where?

Abeg stop deceiving people jare.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
ifyalways:

Kiosk where?

Abeg stop deceiving people jare.
mummy do i have any issue with you? Did i steal your pant? Or did i use you for sakawa? So are you saying getting a kiosk to do business is inpossible? Pls are you depressed? Or you need a husband? Pls give answers to all my questions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Japa Or Stay / Ikorodu To Lekki / Nigerian Lapel Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.