Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja (41831 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by RALPHOW(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Daddy Freezer may commit suicide !!
Who cares about agent of the devil !!!
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by hisexcellency34: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
If Hell-Rufai catch you
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by D1official: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:
God Bless You PASTOR.
But this is not what NIGERIANS need now.
It remains a MISPLACED PRIORITY.
U can’t spread the GOSPEL to everyone using a large CAPACITY STRUCTURE.
U can do so by engaging RADIO and TV services, SOCIAL MEDIA platforms, MAGAZINES.

People need LIBERATION from Poverty.
People need morale to attack Bad leadership.
People need to be gainfully occupied.
So that when you preach they will listen.

After all GOD does not DWELL in that your DOME.
Acts 17 Vs 24
I guess Dunamis is now ur fed govt?.
I guess u forgot DAT Muslims are the reason we re were we are today?.
You datz telln us what's needed,how many have u provided?.
Let southern Nigeria break out from Nigeria,nd c what becomes of us.
I HV said it before nd m saying it again,illiterate Muslim north DAT has dominated our govt is our problem today,nd dis same churches are the ones at forefront fighting for you.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Trustee1: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
FlyoruB:
See them, smiling at their tithe-slaves, aka magas.
You've totally lost it.
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Nukilia: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:
God Bless You PASTOR.
U can do so by engaging RADIO and TV services, SOCIAL MEDIA platforms, MAGAZINES.

Acts 17 Vs 24

Do me a favor, kindly vote for the pastor as president of this country and see what he'll do with the nations wealth.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by thakwatsae: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
can't find Richdad Darts. anyone?
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by DonBenny77(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
FlyoruB:

They are rather laughing at you and daddy freeze
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Nukilia: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
D1official:

I guess Dunamis is now ur fed govt?.
I guess u forgot DAT Muslims are the reason we re were we are today?.
You datz telln us what's needed,how many have u provided?.
Let southern Nigeria break out from Nigeria,nd c what becomes of us.
I HV said it before nd m saying it again,illiterate Muslim north DAT has dominated our govt is our problem today,nd dis same churches are the ones at forefront fighting for you.

You're correct!
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Mrpojj(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
FlyoruB:
Shut up ur mouth
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nice one. Meanwhile for those on active sub,with access and family sub,check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nukilia:

Do me a favor, kindly vote for the pastor as president of this country and see what he'll do with the nations wealth.
He will definitely do better than those EEDIOTS occupying those sacred offices and hallowed chambers.
We are consistently bestowed with EEDIOTS as leaders... that’s all

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by wonlasewonimi: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nigeria's case no be ordinary eyes....
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by AngelicBeing: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
HigherEd:
Beautiful couple. To industry lovers tell your govt to sell its already useless Abuja stadium and use the money to build befitting industries and factories for you.

This church's purchase of 100,000 chairs can revive at least 5 dying furniture companies. We thank God the Church is one of the most relevant force in the real estate and construction industries.
cool
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by queenDD(f): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
Power couple.
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
post=73898992:
THE CHURCH IS MARCHING ON and the gates of helll cannot prevail.

Then stop supporting Buhari and his Fulani brothers and marauders.
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Anas09: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
Obagoblog:
Sometimes I ask myself. How do some pastors do it that they became far richer than other pastors?
The secrets of the Lord is with them that fear Him, and He shall show them His covenant. Ps 25;14.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Anas09: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
BillGoldberg:
God bless the church and all who bless her.

I am a Catholic but I support Oyedepo, Enenche and Ibiyeomie in all they do to make sure the North does not over run the South.

Most of you always shouting industry industry industry does not know how things work. Africa is a very dark continent deep in the hands of Satan.

Most of you dont have spiritual eyes and see how this country is in chains.

All these massive structures I believe are cursing ripples in the kinhdom of Satan which he enthroned in Nigeria.
Beleive me.

Again, God bless the Catholic church, God bless Winners chapel, God bless Dunamis, God bless Salvation Ministries and God bless all Christian chruches and ministries.

The church needs money to run and without money, the church will starve of operational funds! Please continue to give if you can. But use your brain like Peter Obi oo. Me I give some and save some.

Its the wish of Islam and demons to suffocate Nigerian churches and enthrone more Carnal living and evil that leads to hell. But God will not allow them. Amen.
And, May God Bless you sir and everything that concerns you. May Abba reveal His secrets to you and show you his covenant. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by DaddyNimo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
HigherEd:
Beautiful couple. To industry lovers tell your govt to sell its already useless Abuja stadium and use the money to build befitting industries and factories for you.

This church's purchase of 100,000 chairs can revive at least 5 dying furniture companies. We thank God the Church is one of the most relevant force in the real estate and construction industries.
idiot who told you the materials used for the building were locally made? smh which dirty furniture coy did 100k chair abi all were imported.
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by TrumpDonald2: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
BillGoldberg:

I am a Catholic but I support Oyedepo, Enenche and Ibiyeomie in all they do to make sure the North does not over run the South.

Most of you always shouting industry industry industry does not know how things work. Africa is a very dark continent deep in the hands of Satan.

All these massive structures I believe are cursing ripples in the kinhdom of Satan which he enthroned in Nigeria.
Beleive me.

Again, God bless the Catholic church, God bless Winners chapel, God bless Dunamis, God bless Salvation Ministries and God bless all Christian chruches and ministries.

The church needs money to run and without money, the church will starve of operational funds! Please continue to give if you can. But use your brain like Peter Obi oo. Me I give some and save some.

Its the wish of Islam and demons to suffocate Nigerian churches and enthrone more Carnal living and evil that leads to hell. But God will not allow them. Amen.
Who ask you?
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by DaddyNimo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Onlinealaba:
my next stop will be deeper life church gbagada to behold the great edifice and worship the almighty there and then I can land at abuja to worship in these glorious cathedral, Glory dome is wonderful edifice to behold, the church is marching on and the gate of hell can't prevail. we can't be worshipping the king of kings in huts, Solomon built something like these and God was pleased with him.

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
go and sell your ware to your pastors.
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nogodye:
God is building His church and the gate of hell are just trying they can never prevail...Ride on God's general.More to come
Yes o.
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Grace001: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
I like this pose daddy and mummy Enenche in front of OUR CHURCH. Your next pose is going to be inside OUR PRIVATE JET and OUR UNIVERSITY and maybe OUR SHIP TOO. Jesus is busy building heavenly mansions in heaven, even our pastors here are busy building their own massive multi-million $$ mansion. Our pastors too are doing greater things.
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Basher8583: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
BillGoldberg:

Beleive me.

What is this one saying again.
Bloody religious bigot.
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
BillGoldberg:

Beleive me.

This is the truth. Africa is the last continent standing. Only the wise can see. God is great.
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Grace001: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
BillGoldberg:

Beleive me.

This is one of the religious extremist and fanatics. I'm not surprise, religion will always bring separation to people. Even within a family member religion will bring separation between them.
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Glink2018(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
HigherEd:

Oga, you can use your God-giving to establish furniture companies instead of coming to nairaland to start typing craps....
Abi you no get brain to do business?
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by HigherEd: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Glink2018:

Oga, you can use your God-giving to establish furniture companies instead of coming to nairaland to start typing craps....
Abi you no get brain to do business?
You better take a double of your dose tonight. Your medications are clearly not working well.
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by erickjany: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
My spiritual father. Dr. Pastor Paul Eneche. Apostle Paul of this wicked generation. Daddy I love you and mummy so much. Blessed people. God is using to bless so many families. You are a great blessing to this generation. Your beautiful ever smiling wife, the most out spoken and best preacher of woman of God in the whole world wide. Also your wife is the pillar of your success. Good woman. God bless Dunamis. God bless all Christian churches in Nigeria. Daddy God will continue to use u to do a marvellous things in the life of people. I pray for more power and fresh oil over ur life. Slalom!
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by benedictac(f): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
somito121:
Kingdom investment. God bless your family Sir.

is it your tithe? are the tithers complaining? so to you, it would be better to give native doctor money bah? you don't eat meat but will not allow those that eat have peace.

if I call u ode now, them go say I dey insult person.
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by BillGoldberg: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
Anas09:

And, May God Bless you sir and everything that concerns you. May Abba reveal His secrets to you and show you his covenant. Amen.

Amen.
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Glink2018(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
HigherEd:

You better take a double of your dose tonight. Your medications are clearly not working well.

You better sleep and think about your Life..
A creative person see challenges and look for way to solve them. But a dullard like you blame everyone around him for his failure.

Kontinue your mumu, 2018 don almost finished, u still dey your papa house ....
You better give your life to Christ now, tomorrow may be too late
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by donnie(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:
God Bless You PASTOR.

Acts 17 Vs 24

Abeg face front and run your own race. Make your money and sponsor evangelism on tv radio and internet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage / Lindsay Lohan Turns To Islam / "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.