Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee (18148 Views)

Troops Neutralise Boko Haram Terrorists In Gudumbali / ISWAP Declares Gudumbali As Its "Caliphate Headquarters" In Borno State / Borno: Soldiers Repel Multiple Boko Haram Attacks, Kill Many, Arrest Bomb Maker (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:38am On Dec 17, 2018
post=73912796:

Amen.
That is the prayer.

All the praying has not done you people anything because God does not like Fraud, which Nigg Area was since 1914...

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Fash20: 6:07am On Dec 17, 2018
WhoRUDeceiving:

But when they were going to do Python dance against unarmed folks they seemed so strong and fierce......In fact they were showing their "true colors"...NO?

Well, don't worry, people are wishing Buhari/Jubril a happy birthday and are still hoping to SAI BABA for another 4 year hospital stay in London for him as President of the Nigg Area.....

Congrats

I dont support the way some soldiers treat civilians...
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 17, 2018
PS712:
I pray this war ends soonest!
With SHEHU SHAGARI'S equipments

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by israelmao(m): 7:16am On Dec 17, 2018
Baba is still meticulous about matter that demands urgent action.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Deepfreezer(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2018
Una never see anything. The zoo must fall
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Rotimi47: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2018
Propaganda for election purpose. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Hoodbilonia: 7:18am On Dec 17, 2018
if donald the trumpet dey bored
once he sees or hears news like this abt naija battle with bh
he go burst laff tire

when u sight these bastards soldiers in day time amongst civilians
they wud want to vent dia frustration and anger on unarmed innocent civilians
dem full lag
dey should keep getting shot abeg
to hell with those dead ass
rusty ass
old ass AK's dat has no aim

corruption is never leaving nigeria
hahahahahaha
mark of the beast
hahahahahaha

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Nukilia: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2018
Galaxyowerri:

How is that so, I mean how can you have such optimism after seeing everything that is going on??
The truth is that going by what is happening in the NE, this boko Haram crises will never end, and I will give you reasons.
Some members of the elite including the military hierarchy are feeding fat from the crises. This is why the soldiers are always being sabotaged every now and then and the tactical arming of boko Haram each time the NA abandons their equipment. Also, each time the government pays them ransom for kidnapped victims they become more fortified to buy more sophisticated arms and also to pay their fighters.
Lastly, with the biting poverty and mass illiteracy in that region, they will always have a large pool of locals to recruit.

But Buhari told Nigerians he would lead from the front!!!
Buhari was also nominated by the Book Haram team as a negotiator in the year 2014!
Are we just fooling ourselves in is country because I don't know why lives of our young men is being wasted while they fight a political fight....

The chain of corruption is huge! Lots of people are feeding off this so called war on BH. Its only a matter of time before it gets down South again and we all leave the country as refugees...
!
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Mysselff2: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2018
unohbethel:
BH has Been technically defeated............

idiots

Idiots
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2018
Say whatever you like, but I know a true leader that knows his onions can totally decimate Boko Haram in 2 months or less. On this and so many other national issues, Buhari is grossly incompetent. He doesn't even inspire.

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by udemzyudex(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2018
11BYTE:
I don't know why this nation is like this, which way Nigeria??. We have the resources to press Boko Haram to a standstill, let's stop deceiving ourselves in this country.

The Army and the North are not ready to stop bokoharam.

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Deepfreezer(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2018
IPOB were proscribed by these idiats without killing a soul. When the real terrorists are busy gaining grounds, gwanu boko boys show them.
I've said it before give Buhari another 4years and watch our population decrease by 50%

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by 4koff: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2018
authehighness:
i am afraid that,this monster called boko haram has come to stay

Abi o! But na him be their father now? Is he the father of book haram? Why is he sabotaging his 2nd term with these frequent attacks that has shown that noko haram is not technically defeated. But becoming strong.

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Mahsums: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2018
Omololu001:
You abokis never see anything
This is what ur mr clueless said

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by AlphaStyles(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2018
hmm i don tire o
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Canadianbreed01(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2018
Like seriously al the fighter jets and weapons of mass destruction Mr President signed and acquired are not been used? And they fled!
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2018
OUR SOLDIERS ARE TECHNICALLY KILLED BY BH SCVM BAGS.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Jaqenhghar: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2018
Canadianbreed01:
Like seriously al the fighter jets and weapons of mass destruction Mr President signed and acquired are not been used? And they fled!
In fact I hear the Tucano jets will be delivered 2024

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by IbrahimDamola: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Educated illiterate; how does your statement, "Buhari also said; a war against boko haram is a war on northern Nigeria" amount to the same thing as his criticism against the declaration of the State of Emergency on the three mentioned northern states - which had many far more reaching consequences on the citizenry?

This is how many of you claim superior education; yet exhibit very poor comprehension that often makes one wonder whether you actually went through college or simply bought your certificate.

Abooki dementee, you brought GEJ quote and wants us to swallow it on face value. Omololu101 brought Dumbohari's quote, you started protesting against us also taking it on face value.

Ode ni o. Malu to ti ya werey ni o.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2018
Well its no news that many of nigerian top politicians and military brass are benefiting hugely from this boko crisis.they are getting stronger and sophisticated by the day.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

In fact I hear the Tucano jets will be delivered 2024
even if dem supply dem the tucano jets right now the top airforce hierachy will sell all the tucano jets to boko haram. No be naija again.

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Boyooosa(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2018
Is this supposed to be a birthday gift or something...
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by amalab30(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2018
How these guys still ho on wid a lot of trepidation baffles me. Everyone agrees these set of people are no ghosts. Now they have more hyper-super-sophisticated weapons in their arsenal.

The death tolls they've inflicted on citizens is enough to make any head of government resign from position and politics for the entirety of his being. This is too callous and uneasy. Imagine, these BH guys are armed to their teeth while our soldiers don't have weapons to combat them.

Shey na like this we go dey dey?

"Any insurgency that lasts more than 24 hours, the government has a hand in it" this statement was attributed to the Late Abacha. But I couldn't agree more or less.

This idiocy needs to stop!
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Omololu001: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Educated illiterate; how does your statement, "Buhari also said; a war against boko haram is a war on northern Nigeria" amount to the same thing as his criticism against the declaration of the State of Emergency on the three mentioned northern states - which had many far more reaching consequences on the citizenry?

This is how many of you claim superior education; yet exhibit very poor comprehension that often makes one wonder whether you actually went through college or simply bought your certificate.
dumb aboki... You criticised GEJ for making a stupid statement, I also showed you a stupid statement your aboki brother made, but you chose to show how foolish you're... That's why you and your people will keep on been parasite and backward.

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by dorox(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2018
Meanwhile Daddy Oyedepo and his minions are busy shouting dominion up and down whilst conveniently ignoring the fact that his much publicized curse on boko haram has produced zero result.

Yet some fools will still empty their bank account to this charlatan for some good fortune in the coming new year. I wonder how difficult it is for those who deify these god of men to ask themselves why a man who claims to be blessed with fiery anointing still needs the protection of body guards to move around?

Why does he not go to sambisa forest with his dominion message instead of laying curses from the comfort of his air conditioned office?

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Nostradamus: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2018
Useless worthless soldiers.they can run from Boko Haram whom they are paid to combat, but when it comes to soft,easygoing civilians who are not used to hard-fightning,the imbec.i.lez gonne show how mighty they are. Fhuck the useless Naija soldiers who only derive pleasure in attacking those they are paid to protect.nigerian soldiers are a disgrace to the term 'military'

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by RealOne042: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2018
My question is what did they(Boko Haram) want?
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by RealOne042: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2018
So, not only Kanu can run for his life?

Even the nigerian military

Abducted Makurdi University Students Regain Freedom After 72 Hours In Captivity / MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths / DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege