Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday (10968 Views)

#EdoNoBeLagos, Ambode, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole Trended During #EdoDecides2020 / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by streetfabulous: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
I will..I will..I will..I promise..I promise.. angry just pick one promise and explain HOW u will...
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by Lawalemi(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Unserious nation with over 50 presidential candidates
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by seunmsg(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
BabaPissmaker:
At least Nairaland is making some money off this ill-fated campaign. Congrats to Seun

It’s like there is an agreement between the management of Nairaland and the campaign team of Mr. Olawepo Hashim. He’s probably the most promoted candidate on Nairaland even though he’s so unpopular among the voting public.
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by mrrights: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
seunmsg:

It’s like there is an agreement between the management of Nairaland and the campaign team of Mr. Olawepo Hashim. He’s probably the most promoted candidate on Nairaland even though he’s so unpopular among the voting public.

You have continued to mislead yourself that he his unpopular among the voting public, but that is not the case at all.

Hashim is a grassroots politician who understands the game. His campaign is powered by the grassroots, not media. If you combine the candidates of Sowore's party, Oby's party, Fela's party and Moghalu's party, they are still not up to the candidates running under Hashim's People's Trust.

Does that not tell you something?
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by seunmsg(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
mrrights:

You have continued to mislead yourself that he his unpopular among the voting public, but that is not the case at all.

Hashim is a grassroots politician who understands the game. His campaign is powered by the grassroots, not media. If you combine the candidates of Sowore's party, Oby's party, Fela's party and Moghalu's party, they are still not up to the candidates running under Hashim's People's Trust.

Does that not tell you something?

I had a good laugh reading your post. Hashim cannot win his polling booth in kwara not to talk of getting more votes than Sowore, Oby, and Moghalu. Someone that cannot defeat a newbie like Durotoye for ANN’s ticket is the one you are rating so high. Anyway, I wish him the best.
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by mrrights: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
seunmsg:

I had a good laugh reading your post. Hashim cannot win his polling booth in kwara not to talk of getting more votes than Sowore, Oby, and Moghalu. Someone that cannot defeat a newbie like Durotoye for ANN’s ticket is the one you are rating so high. Anyway, I wish him the best.

Obviously, you are living in illusion.

Fela Durptoye's party has just 21 nominations
Olawepo Hashim's party has 200 nominations

If there should be any contest between the two, isn't the winner already obvious?

Over to you
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
seunlly:

You've said that before.

Do not repeat!

Na ur repeat... Na pple like una b d problem of Nigeria.. U find it difficult to mind ur business.. Perhaps u dint notice my mistake in d first comment I corrected it nd had to repost d corrected version..nd y m I explaining myself. Biko argue with ur network provider!!!
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by Ariba2(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2018
Emmy3:
Just passing.

May God punish you; Access Bank for all the money you have debited from this account (0724115039) without reverting especially the one of 16th November.

Don't Bank with this trashy bank if you don't want to go through what I'm passing though in the hands of this wicked and corrupt bank.

Report your case to CBN through this link

IF any Nigerian Bank fails to return your money within 24 hours of a failed online transfer, they will be fined 10,000 naira.

The money goes to YOU!

ALL you need to do is report the issue to Central Bank (cpd@cbn.gov.ng) and they will surely take it up.

Please Share this With others!
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by bilms(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2018
grin
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by seunlly(m): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2019
Mumchloe:

Na ur repeat... Na pple like una b d problem of Nigeria.. U find it difficult to mind ur business.. Perhaps u dint notice my mistake in d first comment I corrected it nd had to repost d corrected version..nd y m I explaining myself. Biko argue with ur network provider!!!

But you can always modify your post abi you be JJC grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger State To Renovate Government House With N3.2bn / Founder Itex Group, Tony Ohifeme Ezekiel Joins Edo North Senatorial District / Resign As APC Campaign DG, Middle Belt Association Tells Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.