Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials (24265 Views)

Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos / 2023 Presidency: Abba Kyari’s Campaign Materials Surface Online(photo) / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
Cheap
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by stalwart123(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by hemanewton: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
It is well, i saw them around 11pm yesterday nite around mobolaji johnson road doing their dirty job.. Our politics here is still very backward. God help us

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Ekaka1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sign of lifelessness in abuja, internal implosion and trepidation in lagos. No sitting government should let this kind of hate prevail under any guise of government apparatus...silly cavemen politicians

5 Likes

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Gkemz: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
APC won't allow opposition to coexist because we have a tyrant as head of state.

3 Likes

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by udemzyudex(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
ClearFlair:
They're back with their propaganda. Where's the proof APC's behind the act. PDP lied for 16 years (which is why they were able to loot Nigeria's treasury dry) and are still lying today. Una no dey tire?
Funny.
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Worldola: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
I thought these political parties have signed peace agreement? APC can't be sincere for ones

3 Likes

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Omeokachie: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
The violent party again! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
ClearFlair:
They're back with their propaganda. Where's the proof APC's behind the act. PDP lied for 16 years (which is why they were able to loot Nigeria's treasury dry) and are still lying today. Una no dey tire?
those are govt officials
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by BillGoldberg: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
post=73898178:

Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J......Rule 2!

We don't do gutter languages nor are we going to come down to these kinda people level here, we will remain civil in this public forum...
Lalasticlala, take note of this especially!

I know I may be banned. I broke no rule. Continue modifying my comments to suit your wicked and evil narrative. Are you useless? Yes. Is it against the rule to say such to people who are useless? no. Are you dying of hunger? Of course! Just like every other Nigerian the government you support are killing of hunger! But will you bet me that you and whoever bans me will meet a terrible end? Heck... Its just nairaland and am not paid to comment here. What about you? Your whole living, eating and surviving depends on spreading lies, rumours and wickedness. You have not started getting afraid yet oo.

You have done and said worst. You deserve worst ban. You that always attack Igbos in a subtle way. Very cunning and devious man you are. Thats the usual Yoruba blood playing in you. You are nothing but a hate filled human being. Please do check my post on an FRSC commander that just died. You have seen nothing FYI! All you people and demons prowling this country and deceiving people will never know peace. You think you can deceive people like me with those useless Buhari pictures and packaged Osinbajo pictures like by empty dunderheads like you?

You can't even begin to imagine the curse and prayers heaped on you daily.

All you wicked souls will perish terribly.

4 Likes

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
God bless Nigeria.
God bless President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by kunleweb: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
BillGoldberg:

I know I may be banned. But will you bet me that ypu and whoever bans me will meet a terrible end?

You have done and said worst. You are nothing but a hate filled human being. Please do check me post on an FRSC commander that just died. You have seen norhing FYI!

You can't even begin to imagine the curse and prayers heaped on you daily.

All you wicked souls will perish terribly.

shocked
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Bridget95(f): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
ClearFlair:
This stale joke is what APC keep saying as if they can point to the sky and swear by ogun that they are not looting.

1 Like

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by nelronaldo(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
post=73897942:
Lol grin, customer daada and all this his emotional and crude way of campaigning sef.
They actually out on APC uniform to go and vandalised his campaign billboards?
Well, only the same set of dumb people that believe a 75years old man is cloned will will believe that .
Guess it was this same street urchin that made him a leap year candidate for the last donkey years!

Sanwo-Olu carry go, the next Governor of Lagos state...Insha Allah!

We don't do gutter languages nor are we going to come down to these kinda people level here, we will remain civil in this public forum...

anyị won eme ihe n'ụzọ na onye ọ bụla ebe a!
Rule 2 what? The same rule that doesn't apply to you and your fellow BMC members?

1 Like

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Jowanson: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
ClearFlair:

So you cannot see and read the write up? Who told you PDP lied in 16 years? APC is the harbinger of lies... Everyone knows this...and am sure you cannot deny this...Except you are just been sentimental without been objective. Which is a crass way to analyse issues.

1 Like

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by ikorodureporta: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
That's why only APC adverts exists on Lagos roads

1 Like

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by BabaO2: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
This agbaje and his apologists are mad really, why always flouting the law of the land, he cant put his campaign posters on the lighting poles. It is nauseating reading silly comments like this that pdp posters are removed and apc posters are left untouched
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Ohraykon: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
post=73897942:
Lol grin, customer daada and all this his emotional and crude way of campaigning sef.
Well, only the same set of dumb people that believe a 75years old man is cloned will will believe that .
Guess it was this same street urchin that made him a leap year candidate for the last donkey years!

mumu
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by BeijinDossier: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
APC is jittery all over
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by RTSC: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jonathan rightly called these people rascals.
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Mikat: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
You need to seek the approval of lasaa and pay appropriately to be able to carry out campaigns in the state. Did Agbaje follow due diligence?
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by BabaO2: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Government should care less about pdp's malicious antics, they should be smoked out of lagos and Nigeria if possible. No one has monopoly of madness. The only strategy of pdp both at state and at federal level is to stampede the Nigerians into victory and start looking for undue sympathy
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
post=73897942:

We don't do gutter languages nor are we going to come lownto to these kinda people level here, we will remain civil in this public forum as always...

Is he still 75 since then?
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by deepwater(f): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
BillGoldberg:

You are very useless. Atimes you think you are funny... Atimes you think you are trying to make sense. But deep down, you know that you are hurting... You know that you are dying slowly out of hunger. Continue defending rubbish. One day, the tables will turn and you will be so hard hit eh... Oga adi egwu.

Guy this shot really hot the suya man badly.
He has reported you and even started speaking igbo
Omo u wound the guy gan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
APC is very boring!

They say one thing and do another!

Jimi Agbaje should sue the agency to court!

Let's get Nigeria working again!

1 Like

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by joe120120(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
ClearFlair:

The Devi in ur house is more than u
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by ClearFlair: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
joe120120:

The Devi in ur house is more than u

Looking at the 16 catastrophic years the PDP were at the helm of power, I know they surely dine with the devil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds / Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State / Ogun: Gbenga Daniel Asks Abiodun To Stop His Monthly Pension, Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.