Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials (24254 Views)

Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos / 2023 Presidency: Abba Kyari’s Campaign Materials Surface Online(photo) / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by ClearFlair: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jowanson:

So you cannot see and read the write up? Who told you PDP lied in 16 years? APC is the harbinger of lies... Everyone knows this...and am sure you cannot deny this...Except you are just been sentimental without been objective. Which is a crass way to analyse issues.

PDP never lied? Hmm...but they stole right? I cannot recall any lies from APC. But PDP is a congregation of corrupt politicians and everybody knows that.
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by ClearFlair: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bridget95:
This stale joke is what APC keep saying as if they can point to the sky and swear by ogun that they are not looting.

Looting what exactly? Where is the money to loot when PDP has stolen everything. APC are busy rebuilding Nigeria with the little we have and the economy of Nigeria is much better of for it.
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by ClearFlair: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:
those are govt officials
Thank you. Government officials but not APC officials.
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by ClearFlair: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
bobbybrown007:
what are you even saying sef, is APC not following suit
No. They are not.
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Bridget95(f): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
ClearFlair:

Looting what exactly? Where is the money to loot when PDP has stolen everything. APC are busy rebuilding Nigeria with the little we have and the economy of Nigeria is much better of for it.
rebuilding what exactly? with 3million jobs lost immediately APC took power,with terror reigning and terrorists holding large Nigerian lands and now Nigeria is no 3 in the table of countries grappling with terrorism, Nigeria is no 1 in the number of countries with out-of-school children.Till date there is no single monumental project by APC,the president recently told governors to brace up for tougher times i.e we are expecting a harder round of hardship in their so called next level, most of the corrupt politicians that looted Nigeria are the ones running APC.point your hands to the sky and tell the world why APC should return to power in 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by KanwuliaExtra: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
I can understand the 'PAIN'! cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Chukazu: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
post=73897942:
Lol grin, customer daada and all this his emotional and crude way of campaigning sef.
They actually out on APC uniform to go and vandalised his campaign billboards?
Well, only the same set of dumb people that believe a 75years old man is cloned will will believe that .
Guess it was this same street urchin that made him a leap year candidate for the last donkey years!
Sanwo-Olu carry go, the next Governor of Lagos state...Insha Allah!

How foolish and brain dead can one be?

Aisha Buhari , the wife who knows Buhari more than anybody has declared to who cares to listen that Buhari is not in charge...but you , a nonetheless still come online on top 50 naira every day to " shout Sai baba?"

Is your brain paining you

Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J......Rule 2!

We don't do gutter languages nor are we going to come lownto to these kinda people level here, we will remain civil in this public forum as always...
Lalasticlala, take note of this especially!

anyị won eme ihe n'ụzọ na onye ọ bụla ebe a!

Modify: By the way, which lucky member of the forum will give us President MUHAMMADU BUHARI official birthday thread tomorrow jor?!
You will get a very special gift from us.
Guys, start working towards that!
Happy birthday in advance to our handsome daddy!
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by CaptainFM1: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
ClearFlair:

So that means APC ordered it? Come on.

Yeah, I'm indirectly saying that..... Please don't come hard on me.

1 Like

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Joymm: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
[Where is ur sense?quote author=ClearFlair post=73897937]They're back with their propaganda. Where's the proof APC's behind the act. PDP lied for 16 years (which is why they were able to loot Nigeria's treasury dry) and are still lying today. Una no dey tire? [/quote]
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by ClearFlair: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Yeah, I'm indirectly saying that..... Please don't come hard on me.
Lol...well, you're wrong.
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Obynolee(f): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
ClearFlair:
They're back with their propaganda. Where's the proof APC's behind the act. PDP lied for 16 years (which is why they were able to loot Nigeria's treasury dry) and are still lying today. Una no dey tire?

It's the PDP vandalising it,anu

1 Like

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by ClearFlair: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bridget95:
rebuilding what exactly? with 3million jobs lost immediately APC took power,with terror reigning and terrorists holding large Nigerian lands and now Nigeria is no 3 in the table of countries grappling with terrorism, Nigeria is no 1 in the number of countries with out-of-school children.Till date there is no single monumental project by APC,the president recently told governors to brace up for tougher times i.e we are expecting a harder round of hardship in their so called next level, most of the corrupt politicians that looted Nigeria are the ones running APC.point your hands to the sky and tell the world why APC should return to power in 2019.
You people keep missing the point. Nigeria had nothing left when APC came in, all thanks to PDPs corruption. Things are only starting to look up now.
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by ClearFlair: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bridget95:
You people keep missing the point. Nigeria had nothing left when APC came in, all thanks to PDPs corruption. Things are only starting to look up now.
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by ClearFlair: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Obynolee:

It's the PDP vandalising it,anu

Same to you and yours.
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
PointZerom:
APC remains a cult group. Tinubu is the APC occult grandMaster is Lagos.
You know it.

1 Like

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Bridget95(f): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
ClearFlair:

why should you say such a thing.The way APC used propaganda to clinch power in 2015 makes it clear that they will suck Nigeria off every available juice like an orange and leave the chaff.it is happening,what happened to 1$ billion dollars taken from the treasury for boko Haram fight and what is going on there check for yourself.what happened to billions stollen from NNPC coffers.what happened to Abacha loot and those recovered from corrupt politicians.what happened to all monies generated from crude oil sales on daily basis and those accrued from internally.

1 Like

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by okadoo: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
ClearFlair:

PDP never lied? Hmm...but they stole right? I cannot recall any lies from APC. But PDP is a congregation of corrupt politicians and everybody knows that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by seguno2: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
ClearFlair:

Is APC not ruining Lagos anymore

1 Like

Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
ClearFlair:

All govt officials on Lagos na Apc
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Joefirst(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
and they accused the 6 AAC members arrested the other day for destroying Agbaje poster...
the level of injustice in this country is next to nothing...
#Sowore2019
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Jowanson: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2018
ClearFlair:

So kindly tell me what PDP stole? Have you compared the economic statistical figures during the PDP era to that of the APC? You will know that APC lied to us from the beginning.... They came in and said paying petrol subsidy is a scam....Are they not paying that same subsidy now? Be candid to yourself and find out all APC promises in 2015 that made so many people believed in that their change mantra....have any been fulfilled today? All were lies...you said stole, is stealing not going on in APC govt today? Babachair....Ghandollar......the pension guy that was caught but yet promoted nko? My good friend Nigeria worse off now than in PDP era...... Nigeria is the poverty capital of the whole world... A position Nigeria has never attained during the PDP era...During PDP era, our economy was growing at 6% ...now its growing at 1.81%...so who is stealing now? APC has failed and if they come in again, its a death warrant to Nigeria... The President has already confirmed it...HARDSHIP LOOMS! You know since, they have not told us where the Next level is leading to....now last week , the presidency confirmed it that its next level to hardship... Me I cannot come and die because of hardship so they need to go.
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2018
BabaO2:
This agbaje and his apologists are mad really, why always flouting the law of the land, he cant put his campaign posters on the lighting poles. It is nauseating reading silly comments like this that pdp posters are removed and apc posters are left untouched
I am really disappointed in the way and manner people are being biased in their views politically, it is bad and won't lead us anywhere close to progress as a nation. Come to lekki and VI to see how APC posters are placed on street lights poles, yet they are not removed. This act
is bad and shouldn't be encouraged.
Re: APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials by lizfrosh: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2018
okay ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye / How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. / Troops Neutralize Bandits In Kebbi Including Kidnappers Of School Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.