Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert (20100 Views)

Ebonyi Takes Over Mission Hospital As 100-year Lease Expires / ‘despite 9M Pregnant Nigerian Women, Only 2.4M Gets HIV Testing’ / Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by StoneLucifer: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
TeamDoctor:
the message always starts pretty cool... then when a rigor mortis becomes the end point' Google his address again u will get a reply like Not found.... Too much desperation in this buhari 's worsened economy.

Mr man what are u talking about in relation to this topic.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nnemuka:

My mother had me at 70, and my father's sperm could form an eediot like me, so even a woman without womb can have children

i understand. but that one no be reason for you to have another abortion after this 9th one. think of your life.
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by urahara(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
DukeofNZ:
Na ihm be say nnemuka and pocohantas of nairaland get hope. na before people wey dere womb damage for abortion de worry.

Who is this Pocahontas and why do you ppl like insulting her Everytime ?
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by Adesouth(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adesua grin......
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by Yewandequeen(f): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Science sometimes grin
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Of COURSE.
And they will RUSH to CHURCHES to THANK their PASTORS neglecting their GOD-SENT MEDICAL DOCTORS.
Some even Insult their DOCTORS.... Outrightly.
People should learn to appreciate people directly.
PEOPLE working in HOSPITALS don't serve nor worship demons

Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by kestolove95(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
And u will give birth to a baby with autism
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by Ruddyman(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
And what's the gain?
---_
fusionnestng.com

Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by kunleweb: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
inoki247:
Case Study Linda Ikeji
Linda is not past the age of getting pregnant.
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by Antoeni(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lie kill una
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by sukerefakere(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Maybe we should test it with 'Suwa
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by LZAA: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
10Ebisco:
There is virtually no age limit for a woman preparing for In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) and treatment of infertility, a Nigerian fertility expert has said.

Dr. Abayomi Ajayi, Managing Director, Nordica Fertility Centre, Lagos, stated this in an interview with New Telegraph on Sunday published this morning. The Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, however, explained that ethical considerations restrain fertility experts from assisting women considered old to get pregnant.

Asked, “What is the age limit for a woman preparing for IVF?”, Dr. Ajayi replied thus: “Unfortunately, there is no age limit in the sense that IVF is like any other technology. Is there any age limit to use iPhone? We talk about claims here not the fact. Even if you are 100 years old, you can do IVF if you are healthy, if you can confirm that you are healthy and that the pregnancy will not kill you. But can a 100-year-old woman raise a baby?

“The technology is there and you can use it for 30 years old, 50 years old and even 100 years old. But it’s not a feat when you come out and say you have the oldest mother in the world. The big ethical question remains, ‘are you concerned about that baby you have brought to this world? Can a 70-year-old woman run after a five-year-old baby? Those are the ethical questions. The fact that we can do it doesn’t mean that we need to do it. So, in IVF, there is no age limit.

“In some countries, they said 50 years, not because they can’t do it, but due to these ethical complexities. In some clinics, they also have a certain age limit that they can’t treat due to this same issue. So, what each clinic has done is to say fine, we can’t treat age above this. Though we have a technology, we still have to be responsible to the technology. I’m not saying that the parents will die; that is not what I’m saying. I’m asking whether a 78-year-old woman run after a three-year-old child and bring him up to become a responsible citizen. I might not be right but that is the way I see it. When we have technology like this, we must understand how it affects each individual, families, and society. This is what bioethics is all about.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/16/can-make-100-year-old-woman-pregnant-nigerian-fertility-expert/

Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by Stbillion(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nigerian version is always something imaginable.
www.efitbelie.com
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by lawani: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Does it mean a woman who has stopped producing egg can still have ababy?
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by lee818(f): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
And u will give birth to a baby with autism

Not all older women give birth to autistic children, many younger women are also giving birth to autistic kids!!! check your hereditary line
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by Ubdavis(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
FearlessChar:
sad@

Who are u?
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by nzeobi(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bullay:
Magician
do you have contact for studying in Cyprus, I mean MSC
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by Stanbeto: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
I need to see this doctor
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by UNPERTURBED: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Oga...Let me call my granny,she will need your service!
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by mechanics(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
toydee:
Imagine my 98yr old granny carrying belle..Hhmmmm
hahahaha, that's why he said in some clinics there are age limit for IVF
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by Gerrard59(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Triangles1:
Nigeria and mumu research

He's right medically but wrong genetically. Lots of genetic abnormalities (autism, schizophrenia, Asperger's syndrome, Turner syndrome etc.) will emerge from such an operation.

Unhealthy, expensive and unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by TeamDoctor: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
StoneLucifer:

Mr man what are u talking about in relation to this topic.. undecided undecided undecided

which part of my mention are you finding difficult to decipher... is it the medical doctor asserting the impossible or jubril!!! sorry Buhari and his lagging national Economic disaster.
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by salt1: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
lawani:
Does it mean a woman who has stopped producing egg can still have ababy?

Once the woman's womb is OK, they will use donor egg
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by salt1: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Gerrard59:

He's right medically but wrong genetically. Lots of genetic abnormalities (autism, schizophrenia, Asperger's syndrome, Turner syndrome etc.) will emerge from such an operation.

Unhealthy, expensive and unnecessary.

They use donor eggs for advanced women
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by frozen70(f): 2:15am On Dec 17, 2018
If you make a 100 yes Old woman pregnant, will you give her the stamina and energy to carry the pregnancy
Re: We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert by Casemiro(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2018
fertile like Hebrew women

> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (Reply)

162 New COVID-19 Cases, 176 Discharged And 3 Deaths On Sept 5 - (1557 Tested)) / The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo / COVID-19 Update For September 25 2020 In Nigeria - (2,635 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.