Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari (6041 Views)

Celebrating 12 Nigerian Women Who Deserve A Place On The Naira Note (Pictures) / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot / CAN Tells Buhari To Forget Second Term Over Killings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by zakim(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has said President Muhammadu Buhari does not deserve a second term of office judging from his “woeful performance” for the past three and a half years.

The party in a statement Sunday by its National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan said the Buhari-led government has wrecked the nation’s economy and thrown the majority of Nigerians off-balance, insisting the President must not be voted for a second term.

“The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), after a full appraisal of President Muhammadu Buhari’s statement that more hardship awaits Nigerians in the coming year, submits that, the declaration is shocking and coveys the height of Mr. President’s insensitivity to the sufferings of Nigerians.

“After a full appraisal of President Muhammadu Buhari’s statement that more hardship awaits Nigerians in the coming year, submits that the declaration is shocking and coveys the height of Mr. President’s insensitivity to the sufferings of Nigerians.

“It is most painful that having suffered so much in the past three and half years, all that President Buhari can promise Nigerians is more suffering, at the time they are looking forward to a better life.

“In this season, when leaders, the world over, are delivering messages of hope to their people, our own President is promising us more suffering and hardship.

“Our party therefore calls on the Nigerian people to look forward to the coming year with great hope and expectations for better days ahead, as they rally behind our candidate, Atiku Abubakar, with his practical solutions to our nation’s problems as well was a ready roadmap for our collective aspiration that guarantees economic recovery and wealth creation immediately he is elected into office in 2019 as the next President of our country,”the PDP said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/you-dont-deserve-a-second-term-pdp-tells-buhari.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hmmmmm!
Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by servercodes001: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
I prefer the poorly performing buhari than a gang of professional thieves /looters
What performance did the past president's had either?
Nigeria was f.ucked and its still f.ucked

5 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by Paulfroshman: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
wink
Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by Omeokachie: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
He never deserved a first term to start with.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by demoBaba: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
They're not the one to tell us, even Akitu isn't an option.

8 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by Delivar(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
If Nigerians were mostly educated all this bullshit these politicians are saying will have no effect on the masses. A presidential candidate wouldn't have to be in either PDP or APC to win an election. The underdogs will actually have a chance to defeat the big noise makers. All it would take for the masses to decide are just series of debates.
Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by emeijeh(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
I agree too.

His cows need their master, more than ever before.

14 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by Richdad50(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
S
Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by Bizmagnet: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
How PDP still get mouths to talk still amazes me. If genuinely rated, APC govt is still better than PDP if we must admit the obvious though that's not what we want yet. The problem of leadership in this country will continue for decades because even the youths have embarked on self-deceit. Should Atiku or Buhari be an option for us in the first place? That simply means we're not ready for anything, we simply decide to opt for the same corrupt leaders with the hope of been beneficiaries someday. There are many other candidates contesting for the job who we can also try but the entire population have made up their mind to enthrone either of the two devils even when we have the opportunity to revolutionize the country with our votes. Anyway, since you have decided to follow the stereotype, I will rather vote for one who looted for just for years (at least to enjoy it too for 8 years) rather than one who have enjoyed looting for 16 solid consecutive years. Fear game must be played.

16 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
See criminal PDP talking o, the Nigerian people have decided. If anyone is to complain about Bubu, it shouldn't be PDP. It pains and annoys me that some Nigerians see this criminals as an option, despite over 80 parties. We shouldn't even be towing towards that side at all, right now PDP e-rats have started comparing china withe naija but many of them who are from the indomie generation don't think and lack cognitive thinking. If the previous administration had done its work, who would be moving forward and we might not even need to have voted Bubu at all.

We're not going back to Egypt, anyone supporting PDP is out of his mind. I'm not saying there shouldn't be an opposition, but PDP shouldn't be the one talking. I swear, if I were a soldier and I take power by force, PDP would be arrested and jailed. And the most corrupt amongst them might get Rawlings and Chinese treatment.

Now PDP e-rat should mention me and say rubbish! angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by Haymaykar(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
Noisemakers PDP and APC...
Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lol, shemelss party of thieves and criminals still crying foul after destroying the nation for 15 years.

Never are we going to make the mistake of letting you go near our national treasure again, party of destruction.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by Seetto: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Saraki was part of the failure...infact he was the beginning of the failure, I dey surprise how a known fugitive wan take be president.

4 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by Jonadull: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
If Buhari doesn’t deserve second term .
Then PDP doesn’t deserve to continue to exist as a political party .
All the atrocities pdp committed. They should apologise to Nigerians by dissolving that evil party

8 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by sureheaven(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
PDP as a political party doesn't deserve to exist again in Nigeria.

These guys are just too shameless and useless. I don't blame them anyway, I blame their blind and gullible supporters who easily forgot all the evil done by PDP in Nigeria. shocked

Name one problem we are facing in Nigeria today and you will trace the source, cause and origin to the 16 years of their misrule.

Buhari is the man, he will continue till 2023 by God's grace.

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by helinues: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pdp talking with confidence as if Nigerians have forgotten about their wasteful 16 years. They had the gut to even field Atiku who his former boss warned Nigerians against. You guys are not feeling any remorse.

February is almost here, Nigerians are burying Pdp finally

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by cribby: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
He never deserved a chance to start with. He just came and introduced backwardness that was only in the North prior his rule. The height of untold hardship was found in his regime. Please Baba it haff do. Go home jor

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by eebraa(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
PDP don't deserve to present a candidate in 2019 election.GBAM

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by dokunbam(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Story
Oh we should give another16 years or looting abi

If PDP has done a good job in their 16 years, it would be easy to kick APC out. But kama is a bitch

next level jare

4 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
eebraa:
PDP don't deserve to present a candidate in 2019 election.GBAM
See I wish Bubu passed a law banning PDP and all its activities. Associating with them should have been criminalized, as per, they shouldn't be talking.

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by Trustee1: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Complete fact. All APC supporters should languish in dead ignorance. COWS!
Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by Quayman(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
Does PDP deserves any term again To me NO!!! If we are not cool with APC, then let's shop for a new Candidate from other political parties with a more fresh ideas.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by festacman(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
One big negative effect of removal of History as a subject from our curriculum is that most Nigerians have developed strange ALLERGY to listening to historical perspectives of our problems as a nation.

Here is the reason why some people believe that reference to PDP's 16 locust years is becoming monotonous. That's 16 years in a nation's life. No one can wish it away because the life of nation is a continuum.

When you neglect the history of your problem, 2 things happen.
1. You will not diagnose the problem effectively.
2. You stand the risk of suffering the problem again.

So the truth is that Nigeria is in deep "poo" today because a lot of things went wrong between 1998 and 2015.
It doesn't matter how uncomfortable or ashamed some people may feel about this, it is the truth. This truth is what will help heal Nigeria's open wound and set us free to prosper.

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by Sholaco: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
And PDP never deserve to field any candidate as a political party....Useless party

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by JubiGold(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Omeokachie:
He never deserved a first term to start with.

and u do not deserve the life u living now

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by Kayrich(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Same way your party PDP don't deserve to rule again in this country. Una no dey shame PDP fools
Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by crownwealth: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
The terrorist should not even be allowed to finish this one-term.

Let us continue to pray for President Buhari.

Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by Alao96(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
Oby for president
Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by fredoooooo: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sai Baba Buhari .. cool
Re: You Don’t Deserve A Second Term, PDP Tells Buhari by SingleWahala(f): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Getting Serious, See What I Saw This Morning. / First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns / I'm A Thorough-bred Egba Man, Says Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.