Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,212 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Buy Dispute Free Properties - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Dispute Free Properties (231 Views)

Lagos Targets 60 Days For Landlord-Tenant Dispute Resolution / Anambra Land Dispute: Bartholomew Okafor-Onyilo, Wins In Court / Magodo Land Dispute: Our Story, By Shangisha Landlord’s Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Dispute Free Properties by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
There is an adage in Yoruba that goes thus "ori bi be ko ni Ogun ori fi fo" which can be translated as "Beheading is not the cure to an headache"

I went to visit one of my uncle yesterday at magodo. On getting to his home, I met him and his friend discussing about omonile(land grabbers) in Lagos and how he fell victim of their scheme by buying two different lands already purchased by someone else in Lekki at different period of time which made him conclude that he would never buy a land or landed property in Lagos state again. I kept quiet listening to their discussion until I was asked to comment on their discussion. I realized from his words that he had the desire to buy a land in Lagos but he was only afraid of not being scammed again so I asked him, how many ladies has he taken home that later disappointed him? He answered my question with a question by asking what did I mean? with a visible sign of anger on his face, I apologized to him that I didn't mean to be rude and gave him proper insight on how to secure a property in Lagos state and he was convinced to the extent he fixed next weekend for inspection and realised where he got it wrong.

A lot of people have fallen victim of forfeiting their properties just because they didn't know there is family dispute on the land they purchased, the land does not have proper documentation, etc.

For you not to fall victim of forfeiting your landed property, consult a reliable real estate consultant. It doesn't cost you anything.

We have got dispute free and titled properties in Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt. Contact Yusuf through Whatsapp/phonecall on 07033452954 for enquiry.
Re: Buy Dispute Free Properties by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Offer For Grabs / Skylight Engineering And Properties / Abijo Gra Lagos, C Of O Plots Of Land For Sale Available At Imperial Gardens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.