Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 (49580 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo: My Independence Day Outfit Turned Heads (Photos) / Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by amerlino(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
But your 'nyansh' hairS. . . . were. . . .ware. . . .where.. . . ware. . . . .grey? cheesy
Ugly, short shrine-statue! cry
you wicked and this your mouth will land you on trouble grin grin cheesy grin

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Joe88(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Racoon:
What a senseless statement by the VP.This is akin to the "I almost ran away from the burden of ruling Nigeria" statement by Buhari. angry For God's sake Osinbajo is not immortal but he should remember senility have set in.

This is not how to talk as a leader in such a sensitive position.How does this silly statement help the cause of Nigerians suffering under the ill governance of the APC regime?

For goodness sake VP Osinbajo was not forced to accept the VP-ship.So he should spare Nigerians that crappy utterance.
The VP probably made the statement on a light mood. There is hardship in the land obviously but we cannot crucify him for a statement as literal as this.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by maputohq: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
bedspread:
That's the Reason we are sending you back to Daura, Lagos or Ogun state... Any one to choose.. so your hair can be Dark again
lol

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by PFRB: 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Joe88:
The VP probably made the statement on a light mood. There is hardship in the land obviously but we cannot crucify him for a statement as literal as this.

The VP is telling you to compare his hair with that of Buhari. Waaaoooo. We get sense ooooo
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by balodihno14(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
bedspread:
That's the Reason we are sending you back to Daura, Lagos or Ogun state... Any one to choose.. so your hair can be Dark again

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
merryossai:
u never see anything yet, but don't worry your hairs will soon be black once again because come 2019 we would send you and the cattle rearer back home.

Anyways, all ATIKUOBI supporters should gather here let's know ourselves.

for your mind na ATIKU go do am beta

*spits*
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by CaptainFM1: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
That's because you and your boss were overwhelmed. You boss passed away in the struggle, and Jubrin from Sudan had to replace him.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by e7ejinima: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by PHILipu1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
bedspread:
With your 5% IPOB votes?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by nigeriapenmedia: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Na WA oo so money No d wipe gray hair or y u no d am. Dis one week me o
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nwa okem you are paid with our oil money, if you can't take the heat go back to your former job to continue deceiving seed sowers.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
It happened to fashola too.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by NWABUKA007(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Gbemishile1:

I swear by God you are sgupid

oga I nor see this "sgupid" for dictionary ( offline and online) plus Google self
abeg which realm of English be this one na
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Ategberoson(m): 12:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Owaincouncil:
I thought our VP is an intelligent man.
Must he say this.
Did we force him to apply or contest for the position.
If he doesn't want a grey hair, why cant he resign.
Rubbish.

What is more unintelligent in telling people you have one watch what is special in having many watches

Average of you criticizing the vp did not even listen to the part he said it. all these are political talk and acknowledgement perse

The biggest mistake Atiku made is making you people is vp you people have lost your sense of reasoning since then

Illiterate people
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by CaptainFM1: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

What is more unintelligent in telling people you have one watch what is special in having many watches

Average of you criticizing the vp did not even listen to the part he said it. all these are political talk and acknowledgement perse

The biggest mistake Atiku made is making you people is vp you people have lost your sense of reasoning since then

Illiterate people

What do you mean by "you people"?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by slap1(m): 12:48am On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:

LOL. This is freaking hilarious. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by winsh: 2:24am On Dec 17, 2018
who send you message? where where whhere
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by kanubiafra: 4:39am On Dec 17, 2018
MalcoImX:
Na so Sir.

Even Obama talk from America say na true you dey talk, but in Nigeria here you go get some people wey develop hunchback from running dey put mouth for wetin dem no know.
but buhari started with grey hairs but now jubril has dark hair. it seems vp has found out the truth this is just coded
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Mac2016(m): 5:17am On Dec 17, 2018
Flexherbal:
Ok.

But, I think being a vice president is better than being a private school teacher with #15,000 as salary.
grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Mere Commsioner
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Owaincouncil: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

Illiterate people

Sorry bro. The only literate man in the house. Obo
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Butoneday2(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
Easy pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Butoneday2(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
But your 'nyansh' hairS. . . . were. . . .ware. . . .where.. . . wear. . . . .grey? cheesy
Ugly, short shrine-statue! cry
Wetin nau easy abeg
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Butoneday2(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2018
merryossai:
u never see anything yet, but don't worry your hairs will soon be black once again because come 2019 we would send you and the cattle rearer back home.

Anyways, all ATIKUOBI supporters should gather here let's know ourselves.
am one of them
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by meccuno: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Sirafoy: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2018
As far as this country politics is concerned You (Osinbajo), Jonathan and Fasola are my models. If you don't like this My house is not far come and beat me
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Ategberoson(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2018
Owaincouncil:

Sorry bro. The only literate man in the house. Obo

Leftover experiments, KANU subject stay off
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by orisa37: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2018
You can have StemCell Surgery too in England to refresh your hair
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Ojiofor: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2018
See this midget o make we clap for you abi?
Go visit your mates in the town and see how they have become balded and haggard due to your almajiri/oluwale economic policies.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by toprealman: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
If you cannot cope sir, do the needful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.