Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 (49572 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo: My Independence Day Outfit Turned Heads (Photos) / Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by nigeriapenbase: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2018

While speaking at the Vice Presidential debate on Friday, Vice President Osinbajo admitted that the job has been a herculean task.

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo says he is not a spare tyre to the president, emphasizing that his roles as the number two citizen are spelt out in the constitution. Osinbajo said this during the vice-presidential debate organised by the Nigerian Elections Debate Group (NEDG) and the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON).
He said this differs from the constitution of other countries.

Asked how taking the job of the vice-president has been since he assumed office over three years, Osinbajo said the demand of the role has since increased his grey hair.

He, however, said despite the herculean nature of his job, it has also been rewarding.

“I am sure that those who know me quite well know that my hair was not this grey when I started out in 2015. So really, it has been tasking,” Osinbajo said.

“And it has also been an incredibly rewarding experience especially looking at it from the point of view of the ability to do the things that one wanted to do all along as an individual.

“The role is one where you are in many senses the chief adviser to the president of the country and possibly the one person that would represent him when when he is absent for a meeting and even when he is absent for a longer period.

“So there is a sense in which the role of the vice president is one that very closely mirrors the role of the president in very profound ways.

Read More/See More Photos Below....

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/my-hair-was-not-this-grey-when-i-started-out-in-2015-vp-osinbajo/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by bedspread: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
That's the Reason we are sending you back to Daura, Lagos or Ogun state... Any one to choose.. so your hair can be Dark again

358 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
The result of lying

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by KanwuliaExtra: 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
But your 'nyansh' hairS. . . . were. . . .ware. . . .where.. . . wear. . . . .grey? cheesy
Ugly, short shrine-statue! cry

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Blackfire(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Imagine how many grey hairs you developed after the debate....

Wanna go for a rematch with Mr Obi?

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by MalcoImX: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Na so Sir.

Even Obama talk from America say na true you dey talk, but in Nigeria here you go get some people wey develop hunchback from running dey put mouth for wetin dem no know.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by PointZerom: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
The money you LOOTED via TraderMoni and curses from Nigerians has brought this upon you.

166 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by obi4eze(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Who cares? Who send you message?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Racoon(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
What a senseless statement by the VP.This is akin to the "I almost ran away from the burden of ruling Nigeria" statement by Buhari. angry For God's sake Osinbajo is not immortal but he should remember senility have set in.

This is not how to talk as a leader in such a sensitive position & discussion that will shapen our national life.How does this silly statement help the cause of Nigerians suffering under the ill governance of the APC regime?

For goodness sake VP Osinbajo was not forced to accept the VP-ship.So he should spare Nigerians that crappy utterance.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by helinues: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Was your hair grey when you were speaking the truth compared to when you are competing with lie Lai Mohammed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Animal talk be that o...

Craze man talk be that o..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Profraudsor of corruption

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by ZombieTAMER: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Looter talking..

The midget needs to be sent back to ogun

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by hisexcellency34: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
And you are not this handsome too when you started in 2015

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Yuceeluv(f): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lukatew!...you no dey shame...go and look at Obama's pix before he entered office,while in office and now that he is no longer there...you think ruling is easy abi?...na the money you find come na.

10 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Nasseeer: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Na so we go take know who work
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
You are aging - simple!

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Owaincouncil: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
I thought our VP is an intelligent man.
Must he say this.
Did we force him to apply or contest for the position.
If he doesn't want a grey hair, why cant he resign.
Rubbish.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by SURElee(f): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
So what? That is exactly what Fashola and Barack Obama said at one time in their administration. Abeg talk another thing. How much food you dey chop for aso rock?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Iceman2017(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Imagine common Ice president and Buhari is getting younger and stronger. That man must be jubril

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
isn't it wonderful that "the president" is getting younger?

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by merryossai(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
u never see anything yet, but don't worry your hairs will soon be black once again because come 2019 we would send you and the cattle rearer back home.

Anyways, all ATIKUOBI supporters should gather here let's know ourselves.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by PassingShot(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Racoon:
What a senseless statement by the VP.This is akin to the "I almost ran away from the burden of ruling Nigeria" statement by Buhari. angry

This is not how to talk as a leader in such a sensitive position.How does this silly statement help the cause of Nigerians suffering under the ill governance of the APC regime?

For goodness sake VP Osinbajo was not forced to accept the VP-ship.So he should spare Nigerians that crappy utterance.
Na you no get sense o.

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by papiwyte(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Happy birthday to President Muhammadu Buhari.....

May u rule till 2023

Buhari 2019 No Shaking

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Goddys(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
If suffering and stress dey make hair turn grey,my own suppose don turn white at 28. My prof relax. This is not unilag law annex lecture hall where you brainwash us with unrealistic theories

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Unfortunately BMC didn't arrive this thread on time to spew their usual inanities

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by CHIGIM: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
mumu post
PointZerom:
The money you LOOTED via TraderMoni and curses from Nigerians has brought this upon you.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Jonadull: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
The result of lying
helinues:
Was your hair grey when you were speaking the truth compared to when you are competing to lie Lai Mohammed
Racoon:
What a senseless statement by the VP.This is akin to the "I almost ran away from the burden of ruling Nigeria" statement by Buhari. angry

This is not how to talk as a leader in such a sensitive position.How does this silly statement help the cause of Nigerians suffering under the ill governance of the APC regime?

Pre
PointZerom:
Blackfire:
Imagine how many grey hairs you developed after the debate....

Wanna go for a rematch with Mr Obi?
KanwuliaExtra:
But your 'nyansh' hairS. . . . were. . . .ware. . . .where.. . . ware. . . . .grey? cheesy
Ugly short, shrine-statue! cry
bedspread:
That's the Reason we are sending you back to Daura, Lagos or Ogun state... Any one to choose.. so your hair can be Dark again
pretend to have sense at least for once

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by BruncleZuma: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Flexherbal(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ok.

But, I think being a vice president is better than being a private school teacher with #15,000 as salary.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 by Pecca: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
even criminal come under a whale of a lotta pressure. if u can't handle it, gerroutta there. you grew grey hair and Nigerians are wallowing in poverty due to your ineptitude in all sphere of national governance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.