Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) (44059 Views)

Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) / Kpofire: DPO Apprehended For Operating Illegal Refinery In Rivers(pics) / Thugs Burn Lawmaker's SUV After Parking It In Front Of PDP Office In Rivers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by HammyJ(m): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
This one na hungry party chairman jor
Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by Sunrise258: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Just few days ago, doctors in Sweden alerted the globe that Christmas do causes heart attack, I just laughed @them because if they come to nigeria, they will know that Christmas can cause cancer in Nigeria.
Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Radiant1020:
Eyaah! Christmas that is just one day.
Let's be contended
Help tell the ladies to reduce the pressures on men
Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:12am On Dec 17, 2018
UrbanExotica:
It's not by force to do Christmas If you're broke stay within your capacity
Ladies don't want to hear that
Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by ManTiger(m): 1:39am On Dec 17, 2018
zoba88:
Financial poverty is never a reason to go into crime, it has never been the cause and will never be.

A young man named Ike Ezihuo, from Okpirinkpe in Isiokpo Town made his way into the NPP substation located right inside Ikwerre Local Government Secretariat to steal electrical equipments.According to him, he intend to sell them off this Xmas to form "Big Boy" in the community but luck ran out of him and he was caught by security agents posted to secure the Secretariat.

News spreading round the Isiokpo community has it that he is the ward 2 Chairman of a Political Party in Isiokpo.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/party-chairman-caught-after-stealing.html

The guy is APC, hence the reason why the media chose to replace it with the bolded. #NextLevel will be brutal!
Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by Originalsly: 1:59am On Dec 17, 2018
Hmmm....he closed his eyes..... now we can't recognize him.
Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by nedubest(m): 2:31am On Dec 17, 2018
he should be punished accordingly
Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by 1972xy: 4:23am On Dec 17, 2018
Pdp chairman ..ward2.�
Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by Radiant1020(f): 4:59am On Dec 17, 2018
luminouz:

Na u n who dey 'contended' ?? Who dey fight u?

Lol...its 'contented!!! kiss

Thanks for the correction
Didn't know my keypad changed it to "contended"
Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by safetyInspector(m): 5:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Stop being emotional over nothing. This happens every other day from the days of OBJ to-date. When you hear that we have about 7,000MW installed generating capacity yet we can't generate, transmit and distribute up to 4,000MW at a time, what do you think is the cause? Of course, this is one of the causes, it comes in form of gas pipeline, transmission and distribution facilities vandalisation.
itiswellandwell:
Mheen! Later, they will blame buhari, they will blame fashola that they are the ones behind their epileptic power supply. Awon oloriburuku, maseanfani, alayebaje. I urge fashola to take up this case and grant this man a very long jail term and let the court session while the judge passed the verdict be recorded and posted on social media. Let his case be a warning to others. Let him go and do big boy in jail.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.
Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by foreshore(m): 5:45am On Dec 17, 2018
zoba88:
Financial poverty is never a reason to go into crime, it has never been the cause and will never be.

A young man named Ike Ezihuo, from Okpirinkpe in Isiokpo Town made his way into the NPP substation located right inside Ikwerre Local Government Secretariat to steal electrical equipments.According to him, he intend to sell them off this Xmas to form "Big Boy" in the community but luck ran out of him and he was caught by security agents posted to secure the Secretariat.

News spreading round the Isiokpo community has it that he is the ward 2 Chairman of a Political Party in Isiokpo.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/party-chairman-caught-after-stealing.html

Like say he go become a millionaire with all this scrap. Na wa o for my people!!!
Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by Hoodbilonia: 5:49am On Dec 17, 2018
im very pissed
insleot by 5 only to wake up by 9pm
no lite
mosquito don draw map for my body
4 am went to on gen
wss so fuckin happy all of fucking sudden
gen went off and refused to come on.
mosquitoes wont let me sleep
my lapy cant charge my ba3 fast
naija don tire me abeg

we are cursed forever
Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by AdiDami: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:
He should be released...

...after he has served a minimum of 15 years in a maximum security prison with hard labour and the biggest inmate as his cellmate.

Guards should be instructed to ignore any cries of help coming from that particular cell at night.

*spits angry
May God not allow you be a judge in any matter concerning me Ooooooooooohhhhhh!
Ha you hash sha
Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:22am On Dec 17, 2018
zoba88:

WHAT AM MORE CONCERN ABOUT IS THAT I WANT TO KNOW THE POLITICAL PARTY WHICH HE BELONGS.
Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by Happyfela(m): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2018
who can you trust in this Cold world
Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by mechanics(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2018
Nawa o, upon his salaries and allowance, he's very wicked.
Re: Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) by raffite: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2018
NigerianDiamond:

Dry...

Like Buhari. E pain am!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) / Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos / The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.