Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) (64347 Views)

Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison / Lady Causes Stir At Bank After N1.2m Left Her Acct In 2weeks (pics/video) / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by DatoDatuk: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2023
Woman caught after spending $10.4m mistakenly paid to her bank account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5s7NqnvUvY&pp=ygUJZGF0b2RhdHVr

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by kestolove95(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2023
It's not her fault

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by adesegun121(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2023
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by jared007: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
It's not her fault
Yea it's men's fault as usual.🚶

242 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Oloki: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2023
Greediness. She for spend small come wait for outcome now...

73 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by advanceDNA: 9:03am On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
It's not her fault

So whose fault is it??

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Dexy4yah(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by kestolove95(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2023
advanceDNA:

So whose fault is it??
d bank

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by advanceDNA: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
d bank

U are funny.......so if she's not at fault, why was she arrested

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by kestolove95(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are funny.......so if she's not at fault, why was she arrested
let her sue them, she will win

12 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by TANID(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:
Omo, I pray I receive this type of transfer.

I will disguised totally.

I will bribe my way to NIMc and create a new account with new name. Open a new BVN and change account details by force. Change phone number and use POS to withdraw the money and pay it into my new untraceable account.

Then travel out to Ghana or another African country with my new name and then from there to Europe. The spending go too make sense.

Like this, God go down do am for me.
oga this You Imagination And Plan na Something else o grin

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Harddiskng(m): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2023
You can see why some poor can never be rich. It is not a curse.

Money enter, your first thought wasn’t investment. It was spending it all??

Even if its money market for those 7 months. When the bank comes for the principal, you simply give them back. The interest is enough never to be poor again.

But trust a single mother of 4 children. You already know her decision making is absolute rubbish. I hope she suffers.

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Nicepoker(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
It's not her fault
I totally agree. Its a man's fault.

16 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Johnycastro18: 10:34am On Nov 18, 2023
imagination want finish this onegrin grin
JASONjnr:

I will bribe my way to NIMc and create a new account with new name. Open a new BVN and change account details by force. Change phone number and use POS to withdraw the money and pay it into my new untraceable account.

Then travel out to Ghana or another African country with my new name and then from there to Europe. The spending go too make sense.

Like this, God go down do am for me.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by advanceDNA: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
let her sue them, she will win

Typical Nigerian...u are just throwing the word sue anyhow.... How can u spend money that's not ur own and u want to claim u are justified

63 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Saturnalia(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Like this, God go don do am for me.

Things do not always go as planned. Now, let me analyze how you would eventually end up in the EFCC cell with your watery plan.

The person you would contact at the NIMC would get greedy and demand $3Million from the whole bounty, since he knows it’s a lifetime opportunity.

I trust you, you that mistakenly landed a jackpot that doesn’t belong to you would resist and fight harder, even more than the legitimate owner of the bounty would have fought.

Now, let us assume that common sense prevails and you succumb to the greed of your NIMC’s contact.

Where will you register for the new BVN? A Bank? Hahahaaaaa! grin

Na for there, EFCC go grab you. Do you know why Bankers are called “Emperors of Greed” ?

Your contact in the Bank would have to settle up to 8 other contacts within the Bank before what you want can get done.

At the end of the day, you might not even get up to a Million Dollars out of the entire bounty because they would make you realize how risky it is for them to get caught.

That same greed that is motivating you to scheme $10.4Million erroneously paid into your account is the same geed that will bury you when you come in contact with the Emperors of Greed.

You no go see Ghana, talk less of Europe.

86 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by tonaamwe8(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by ShoeGetSize: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
The moment they capture your fingerprint and find out that you're trying to create an alternative NIN, you will be IMMEDIATELY arrested.

It's a criminal offence to own more than one National Identity

JASONjnr:

37 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Karlifate: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Funny enough, the remaining balance at the end of this process might not be up to $500K.

You'll lose both ways — (1). charged with fraud; and (2). being scammed in the process of scamming grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by DKM123: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
It's her lawyer while seeking leniency telling the judge, "it's unlikely she will behave in such a manner AGAIN ".

Hahahaha. Like Thunder is likely to strike the same place twice. What are the odds that such money will mistakenly be sent to her again?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Starboytwo(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Dem no go see my break light.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by dominique(f): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2023
She seriously thought she wouldn't be caught?

8 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by id4sho(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
This money loud oOoOO

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by thestreets(m): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Alaye, no b so God take dey do am. No insult God. Him go give you more than that amount in a legit way u sef go come confuse. na so him take dey do am.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by 1950Mack: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
grin gawd!... when will this miracle happen to me... if dem catch me make I bend.... I have watched plenty American films to know how to diffuse funds you don't want to get tracked.... all your bios can suddenly go black if you wish... uncivilized illiterates always get jumbo funds... Odin why? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
It's not her fault

Is her money?
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by alfredilly: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
G
Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by reiddecuti: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
God was at the point of picking her call, but Satan first rush go pick the call. grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by doneback04: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
Una no go see my Account for Nigeria send this money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta / Cult Leader "Jungle Boy" And His Gang Killed By Soldiers In Rivers. Graphic Pics / Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.