Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,251 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido (13265 Views)

Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) / Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted / Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by Trizzi: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
A popular Nigerian musician, Mr. David Adeleke, also called Davido, on Sunday said he would work for Governor Nyesom Wike’s second term in office.

The musician, who made the pledge in Port Harcourt when he visited the Rivers State Governor, said he would also institute a talent hunt show for Rivers-based artistes.

He said the programme would be in line with his discussions with the state government to support new generation artistes in the state.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the musician was in Port Harcourt for a musical show tagged: ‘Plugged’, where he was billed to perform alongside other Rivers-based artistes.

“I am also here to see my godfather, Gov. Wike and to support his second term bid.

“I am planning a talent hunt show in Port Harcourt, one of the lucky artistes will perform at my show in Lagos on December 27,” he said.

Davido said he was also in Port Harcourt to wish Wike a happy birthday, adding that in the forthcoming year, there were several things he was planning for the good of the music industry.

NAN also reports that Davido was accompanied by the organiser of the show, Mr. Chima Aguma; and Music Promoter, Soso Soberekon.

In his remarks, Governor Wike promised to support the entertainment industry, to create jobs for the youth.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/ill-work-for-gov-wikes-re-election.html

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by StillX10(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
And how does he intend to do that?

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by Pastorlarry: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
This davido is just daft.are you from rivers state? Last youth with daft brain

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by Yusuf54: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Davido Again? He is just too funny

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pastorlarry:

He's daft but richer than your generation

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by Pastorlarry: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Spoilt child!!
Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by kolnel: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nice
Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
This guy don dey collect money from politicians to campaign for them.

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by deboysben(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2018
Lolz Davido is a pdp man

L vs S

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by vizkiz: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2018
cucumbae:
This guy don dey collect money from politicians to campaign for them.

For the right amount...Who wouldn't?

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by Topccy007z: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2018
Someone that couldn't secure victory for his dancing Uncle

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by yjgm(m): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2018
DOA. Just like he did for his uncle. I hope if he fails, failure won't be ascribed to him just like its the hallmark of uche secondus chairmanship of the PDP

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by Houseofglam7(f): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2018
Dude, you a singer
Do that.
Leave em two faced motherfuckers in peace
Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by InansBobo(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2018
but you couldn't successfully work for your uncle. Wike is surely going to win without your 'working'

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by deboysben(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2018
Pastorlarry:
and this fellow wants this country to be united.

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by benuejosh: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2018
This small boy no go live politics alone ko?
Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by Exwizard: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2018
And you couldn't even bring your uncle to become a. Governor and yet you talking about someone else reelection here
Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by lizfrosh: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2018
SEASONS GREETINGS. SPECIAL OFFER FOR DECEMBER. Get a creative logo and business cards for your brand and Business for as low as N500. CONTACT 07017743603. WHATSAPP 09058675571
Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2018
We love your music Davido.
Keep shining.

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by rawe45: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2018
Pastorlarry:

Spoilt child!!

I admire your maturity
Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Davido's uncle right na

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by Firgemachar: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Isorait
Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by Trustee1: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2018
Topccy007z:
Someone that couldn't secure victory for his dancing Uncle
Acting as though the whole rigging process didn't play out in open,don't be dumb! Talk with fact.

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by luluosas(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2018
You failed woefully in your own blood brother's case, what gave you the belief that Governor Wike needs you to win his reelection desire?
Face your yeye music jor

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by bixton(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2018
How the SS thinks still baffles me.
So Wike can't get a SS artist to do his bidding ?
Can such happen in the west?
Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by luluosas(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2018
Is life all about money?
NaijaRoyalty:

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by Topccy007z: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2018
Trustee1:

Acting as though the whole rigging process didn't play out in open,don't be dumb! Talk with fact.
You might need a strong rope to help yourself if the lagoon is too far from your location

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by Jonadull: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2018
The same way you worked for your uncle and he became governor

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by gbishman: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2018
Small boy Davido, strong thing norva do you yet.

Re: I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido by jendhorlee(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2018
Trash !!!!

See What Killed Mad Melon Of Danfo Driver / NaetoC's Wife Delivers Baby Boy / Lola Omotayo Flaunts White Mother: Peter Okoye’s Wife Is Mixed