Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Why No Atiku's Posters And Billboards In Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why No Atiku's Posters And Billboards In Lagos? (641 Views)

Rivers Youths Pull Down Wike Billboards In Port Harcourt (Video) / Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State / LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why No Atiku's Posters And Billboards In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Why No Atiku's Posters,Banners and Billboards in Lagos?
A.Lack of Funds
B. Given up South West
C. No Grassroot Movement
D. Unseriousness on the part of PDP Presidential Campaign Council

Pick your answer

1 Like

Re: Why No Atiku's Posters And Billboards In Lagos? by GavelSlam: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
All of the above.

I hear he would be addressing the youth in Lagos tomorrow, ostensibly to work for him for free. grin

Atiku should release some of the money he stole and people would still vote their conscience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Atiku's Posters And Billboards In Lagos? by SamAzing: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Not only in Lagos. I was in Osun and Ilorin. Similar cases too. There are strategies in his campaign Time Table and due process in their regard, is what is being followed. When it’s time, you’d see more than what your expectations can contain.
Timing.

1 Like

Re: Why No Atiku's Posters And Billboards In Lagos? by bedspread: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
All of the above.

I hear he would be addressing the youth in Lagos tomorrow, ostensibly to work for him for free. grin

Atiku should release some of the money he stole and people would still vote their conscience.
You Right bro!
Only a Person with a Dead Conscience vote APC/ Pmb as President
Re: Why No Atiku's Posters And Billboards In Lagos? by GavelSlam: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
bedspread:
You Right bro!
Only a Person with a Dead Conscience vote APC/ Pmb as President

Most Nigerians can see infrastructural growth, rail lines , Npower, Tradermoni, paid pensions, Rice revolution such that Jerry Useni and Akwa Ibom have keyed into, etc.

It goes without saying, Nigerians are not blind or stupid, they would renew President Buhari's mandate.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why No Atiku's Posters And Billboards In Lagos? by Jonadull: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
SamAzing:
Not only in Lagos. I was in Osun and Ilorin. Similar cases too. There are strategies in his campaign Time Table and due process in their regard, is what is being followed. When it’s time, you’d see more than what your expectations can contain.
Timing.
False .
I was in Ilesa ,Osun State today . And There is a gigantic atiku billboard at Ilesa roundabout opp central mosque. I wasn’t happy about it though!
That’s the biggest billboard around that axis angry angry
I hope their money expires soon and APC can occupy the space tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why No Atiku's Posters And Billboards In Lagos? by Babatundecash(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jonathan:

False .
I was in Ilesa ,Osun State today . And There is a gigantic atiku billboard at Ilesa roundabout opp central mosque. I wasn’t happy about it though!
That’s the biggest billboard around that axis angry angry
I hope their money expires soon and APC can occupy the space tongue

You're right Bro... From OWODE owena to Ijesha to Ilesha ATIKU Billboard with that of the senatorial Aspirant Prince.Fadahunsi Are situated in strategic Places.

1 Like

Re: Why No Atiku's Posters And Billboards In Lagos? by budaatum: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Most Nigerians can see infrastructural growth, rail lines , Npower, Tradermoni, paid pensions, Rice revolution such that Jerry Useni and Akwa Ibom have keyed into, etc.

It goes without saying, Nigerians are not blind or stupid, they would renew President Buhari's mandate.
I must confess I am amazed at the support Buhari keeps getting. Left to the brainless and starving who only survive by being corrupt and looting you'd think Buhari na toast, but that doesn't appear to be the case. I can only conclude that there are more intelligent Nigerians than fools!

Sai my bubu come 2019!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Atiku's Posters And Billboards In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
myboy2111:
Why No Atiku's Posters,Banners and Billboards in Lagos?
A.Lack of Funds
B. Given up South West
C. No Grassroot Movement
D. Unseriousness on the part of PDP Presidential Campaign Council

Pick your answer
None of the above. You'd begin seeing atiku/obi's pictures on Lagos billboards from tomorrow. That's what they said of agbaje 2 weeks ago. His posters are now everywhere in Lagos. So, chill
Re: Why No Atiku's Posters And Billboards In Lagos? by deboysben(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
Here in satellite town lagos there are atiku Obi posters
Re: Why No Atiku's Posters And Billboards In Lagos? by adisaigbo1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
that's because we're moving to the #nextlevel if you are with PMB click like, if you're with Atiku click share

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why No Atiku's Posters And Billboards In Lagos? by Jonadull: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Babatundecash:

You're right Bro... From OWODE owena to Ijesha to Ilesha ATIKU Billboard with that of the senatorial Aspirant Prince.Fadahunsi Are situated in strategic Places.
Oh yes! That’s correct .
I saw something like “Prince Fadahunsi” on that particular billboard I’m talking about
Re: Why No Atiku's Posters And Billboards In Lagos? by FarahAideed: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
To get a billboard in Lagos for PDP is almost an impossibility because of the way evil APC is blackmailing billboard owners not to accept PDP content
Re: Why No Atiku's Posters And Billboards In Lagos? by abiolert(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Thanks for your correct point. pmb will be reelected thats the gospel truth

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari / Ohanaeze, Others Flay IPOB, Opposition’s Attacks On Ikpeazu, Umahi / IPOB: Blame Orji Kalu For The Invasion Of Kanu Residence- Gov. Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.