Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari (641 Views)

Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari by Habers2013(m): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Tunde Bakare Speaks On His Plans.
In view of the fast approaching February elections, Tunde Bakare, serving overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly (LRA), has raised his voice on how he told President Muhammadu Buhari that he (Bakare) will become the 16th president of Nigeria.

According to Bakare, President Buhari is the 15th president or head of state of the country, suggesting that he (Bakare) will be the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The fiery preacher and lawyer said he is currently building a political family from across the world, which would be deployed for future political aspirations.

Bakare had initially said in January 2018 that politics is not over for him, saying he would run for president in due course.

Read more: https://naijasurf.com.ng/2019/01/03/video-tunde-bakare-why-i-will-be-the-president-after-buhari/

Re: VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari by landmark86: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bakare ji masu (in slimcase voice)
Bakare the dreamer

I dedicate this FTC to all Liverpool fans out there, 2nite is your night.

Re: VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari by olajizz01(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
If God say yes,no one can say no.

But hope you want to serve the country, not yourself.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari by helinues: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
O.Y.O
Re: VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari by THUNDER4real(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
hmmm

Re: VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari by Kdon2: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Habers2013:
Tunde Bakare Speaks On His Plans.
In view of the fast approaching February elections, Tunde Bakare, serving overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly (LRA), has raised his voice on how he told President Muhammadu Buhari that he (Bakare) will become the 16th president of Nigeria.

According to Bakare, President Buhari is the 15th president or head of state of the country, suggesting that he (Bakare) will be the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The fiery preacher and lawyer said he is currently building a political family from across the world, which would be deployed for future political aspirations.

Bakare had initially said in January 2018 that politics is not over for him, saying he would run for president in due course.

Read more: https://naijasurf.com.ng/2019/01/03/video-tunde-bakare-why-i-will-be-the-president-after-buhari/

Every man is entitled to dream. He is just dreaming! Even God knows it is impposible in this present day Nigeria.
Re: VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari by Blackfire(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
Have you seen the reason these man have been fooling himself

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari by baliyubla: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
Amosun/Thiefnibu/Darkness Minister/Osinbade/Bakare all wan be President after the dullard. Afonja war brewing.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari by SluttanSlayer: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
There are just too many charlatans in Nigeria but this one is dragging position with his co-fake pastor, Osinbanjo

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari by bantudra: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
lets be honest....atiku cant become president....others have more chance....
Re: VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari by SluttanSlayer: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
[s]
bantudra:
lets be honest....atiku cant become president....others have more chance....
[/s]

Let me cure your delusion...

No Yoruba man will ever be considered a serious candidate for the presidency after your blind support for Buhari.
Re: VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
[s][/s]

No Yoruba man will ever be considered a serious candidate for the presidency after your blind support for Buhari.
So all Yoruba voted for him abi? Idiot.
Re: VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari by SalamRushdie: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
so Buhari is going round promising different Yoruba men presidency in 2023 grin grin grin the should read up what Buhari did to a certain Major Idowu Bamidele in 1983 cheesy and receive sense
Re: VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari by bantudra: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
[s][/s]

uoooohhh...!!....now you accept defeat against buhari....??.... shocked shocked

did i understood you well....??

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, Saraki,others Visit IDP Camp As PDP Flag Off Presidential Campaign In Jos / IPOB: Blame Orji Kalu For The Invasion Of Kanu Residence- Gov. Ikpeazu / Now That Atiku Has Failed To Debate Will You Still Blame PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.