Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? (1309 Views)

My Husband Wants To Immigrate To Canada And Abandon Us / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / I Buy Faulty And Abandon Electronic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by Greenishland(f): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Linda Ikeji has been in the news lately for allowing herself to get pregnant for one Jeremi who abandoned her and her pregnancy the moment he discovered that she was pregnant.

To worsen the situation, he was conspicuously absent at the baby's dedication which means that he has made up his mind to abandon the baby and ultimately make him a bastard.

While the society has decided to judge and condemn the mother of the baby, who has committed no offence by bringing to this world and nurturing the baby, the society never deems it fit to condemn the perpetrator of the act, who first of all, lured someone's daughter into loving him, impregnated and abandoned her and has as well, decided to remove himself from the story of the baby making the baby to grow up without a father figure and consequently becoming angry by his bastard status and deciding to become a potential threat to the society.

My fellow nairalanders, my question is this " Don't you think that men like Jeremi deserve capital punishment?"

There are other men who steal the future of ladies by converting them to baby mamas after giving birth to like three kids for them and then go ahead to marry someone else. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by AntiWailer: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Capital punishment for probably saying "We should not do this" and she scream "I am safe. bami tusi"

or steal sperm as alleged by Stella to go do IVF ?

You can't conclude the circumstances until the man talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by Forreellinc: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
The man try o
angry linda ikeji wey e toto dey smell
Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by Greenishland(f): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lalasticlala seems this topic should be given the right treatment because Nigeria is becoming so lawless.
Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by sinaj(f): 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Is it only one pishure the Jeremi guy has

1 Like

Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by SilentVboy: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
Did Jeremy force the old woman to hang her legs wide spread on the windows?

Or did Jeremy tell u while he was absent?

Bia @op, take time oooo...

Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by obaataaokpaewu: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Let's hear from the man first
Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by Jayslicky: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Only God knows if the baby is truely jeremi's own.

1 Like

Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by thorpido(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Capital punishment for what?Did he rape her?
A baby mama and a baby papa have no legal commitment towards each other and if the relationship goes south,the man(or sometimes the woman) can leave and never look back(not that it is right).

Jeremi does not have to show up(we don't know his own story).

That's why we preach marriage first before babies come.

3 Likes

Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Don't you have better things to create topics on ?

Leave Linda and the billionaire tout alone. It is known round the world that negros don't like responsibilities and the african lawless society allows it.

1 Like

Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by Aquablue: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2018
Was Jeremy consulted before his sperm was stolen for IVF and subsequent pregnancy via surrogate.
This is the question that should be answered before anything
Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:23am On Dec 17, 2018
Greenishland:
Linda Ikeji has been in the news lately for allowing herself to get pregnant for one Jeremi who abandoned her and her pregnancy the moment he discovered that she was pregnant.

To worsen the situation, he was conspicuously absent at the baby's dedication which means that he has made up his mind to abandon the baby and ultimately make him a bastard.

While the society has decided to judge and condemn the mother of the baby, who has committed no offence by bringing to this world and nurturing the baby, the society never deems it fit to condemn the perpetrator of the act, who first of all, lured someone's daughter into loving him, impregnated and abandoned her and has as well, decided to remove himself from the story of the baby making the baby to grow up without a father figure and consequently becoming angry by his bastard status and deciding to become a potential threat to the society.

My fellow nairalanders, my question is this " Don't you think that men like Jeremi deserve capital punishment?"

There are other men who steal the future of ladies by converting them to baby mamas after giving birth to like three kids for them and then go ahead to marry someone else. What do you guys think?

i think your using emotion to think than thinking deep

1 those two are growns who knew what there were doing there are responsible of their action in this case bringing a child in this world, here we assume they didnt use protection or protection failed

2 when you say impragnant it sounds as if a crime was committed on her, non was, she choose to sleep with him, whether he lied to her its another topic, she should have married the guy 1st and then try a child, she opened the legs and got pregnant and you want moral sympathy as if she is a victim from the start

3 no one knows the real story but dont make look like she is a victim

3 Likes

Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by uboma(m): 4:45am On Dec 17, 2018
Don't hang the man till you hear his own side of the tale.

There are still some gaps from the story narrated by Linda Ikeji.
Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by Oluhills007: 4:48am On Dec 17, 2018
sinaj:
Is it only one pishure the Jeremi guy has
That's some real private guy.... No pictures and shii like that.....

1 Like

Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by sisisioge: 5:46am On Dec 17, 2018
Well...thank you for bring the guy's picture here. Been undecided if the boy looks like Linda, he's all Jeremi grin.

I doubt he would not be responsible for the boy...the guy is profanely rich, I heard.
Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by Larryton(m): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Greenishland:
Lalasticlala seems this topic should be given the right treatment because Nigeria is becoming so lawless.

What treatment? Have you ever seen the two together? If yes, any pictures to buttress the fact that they are really dating?
Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by victorian(f): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Op aportioning blames to either Linda or Jeremy is irrelevant. And this thread as well is unnecessary.

First Linda and Jeremy are not children, they are full grown adults who knew and still knows if a man bleeps a woman without protection, pregnancy occurs, especially if both are virile and fertile.
Even secondary students knows these facts, how much more matured people like. Linda and Jeremy.
So trying to blame Jeremy for not assuming his role as a father to his innocent child, is left between him, God and the child. Linda should have known better to keep her legs closed until after marriage before fucking and if passion decided to take over the two of them. Postinor pills is there for God sake, assuming they were carried by urgent need to Bleep. Jeremy too should know condom 50 naira exist. Infact we have different brands and colours of condoms to choose from, and one can buy these condoms everywhere.

We can't just enjoy sex and loose our senses at the same time, then later start crying foul.

In short they both adults reeking in billions of naira in their accounts. Let them handle their lives privately without calling us to judge for them.

They are not kids!
Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by ogawisdom(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
ote author=Greenishland post=73909220]Linda Ikeji has been in the news lately for allowing herself to get pregnant for one Jeremi who abandoned her and her pregnancy the moment he discovered that she was pregnant.

There are other men who steal the future of ladies by converting them to baby mamas after giving birth to like three kids for them and then go ahead to marry someone else. What do you guys think? [/quote]

Op you are probably the one that deserves capital punishment for being a dumb skull.

I bet your chicken brain may never have reasoned that beyond the make believe lie of a love story shared by Linda that what probably happened was that Jeremi was simply paid to give Linda Belle and move on.

The guy has been mute because it's all a grand plan
Re: Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? by ogawisdom(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
ote author=Greenishland post=73909220]Linda Ikeji has been in the news lately for allowing herself to get pregnant for one Jeremi who abandoned her and her pregnancy the moment he discovered that she was pregnant.

There are other men who steal the future of ladies by converting them to baby mamas after giving birth to like three kids for them and then go ahead to marry someone else. What do you guys think? [/quote]

Op you are probably the one that deserves capital punishment for being a dumb skull.

I bet your chicken brain may never have reasoned that beyond the make believe lie of a love story shared by Linda that what probably happened was that Jeremi was simply paid to give Linda Belle and move on.

The guy has been mute because it's all a grand plan

(1) (Reply)

Neighbor Issue!!! / How Many Of You Remember What This Boy Is Eating? / He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.