Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Updated Price Of Grains And Location. - Agriculture (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Updated Price Of Grains And Location. (234468 Views)

Updated Prices Of Grains and long grain paddy rice From, Niger State. / Updated Price Of Livestock And Location / Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Petie33: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2021
IamAsiri:

This is not nice. Has he scammed you before?
let him build his own trend and work out trust with people not trying to use someone else's sweat

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by IamAsiri: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2021
Petie33:

let him build his own trend and work out trust with people not trying to use someone else's sweat

The two cases are not the same, at all. Just be careful of labelling people as scammers; it's not a light offence.

3 Likes

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Igyeseh06(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
IamAsiri:

The two cases are not the same, at all. Just be careful of labelling people as scammers; it's not a light offence.
Please don't bother replying him again, he is not worth your time.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Nextleve89: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Oga Shariff please l need sweet potato bags please respond to this .Thanks
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nextleve89:
Oga Shariff please l need sweet potato bags please respond to this .Thanks
where is ur location and my service is payment before delivery.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by webhostbiz: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pls what is the price of peeled egunsi now for both Nasarawa and niger own?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
webhostbiz:
trufully,I don't know the current prices but iam going to nassarawa lafia next week to buy for a nairalander.i will update from there.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by webhostbiz: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by ayoade1930: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
shariff84:
where is ur location and my service is payment before delivery.
How much is the bag ofthe sweet potato?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
webhostbiz:
I just confirmed from my source now, nassarawa big bag is 34k,Niger own as of today 11k.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by RX300: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
shariff84:
I just confirmed from my source now, nassarawa big bag is 34k,Niger own as of today 11k.

Please what is the difference between the Nasarawa and Niger egusi? The price of Nasarawa Egusi tripples that of Niger. I need clarification pls. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
RX300:

Please what is the difference between the Nasarawa and Niger egusi? The price of Nasarawa Egusi tripples that of Niger. I need clarification pls. Thanks
All is unshelled, nassarawa bag bag is more bigger,inshort is times 2 of Niger one.but nassarawa own is too expensive this year may be due to demand from that axis.Yoruba people consume more of Niger own while igbo consume more of Nassarawa.when you peel them their price difference is not much.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by asomatc(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pls I want to know the best time to buy Bambara nut for storage
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by asomatc(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
And what's the price of unpeeled egusi in Nasarawa
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
asomatc:
Pls I want to know the best time to buy Bambara nut for storage
December
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by ayoade1930: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good afternoon boss.
Do you have Kalahari goat?

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
ayoade1930:
Good afternoon boss.
Do you have Kalahari goat?
no broda,we only have hausa goat and dwarf.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2021
Yesterday I visited one village in our side to purchased some handpeel bags of groundnut for a nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Rawblings(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2021
What's the price of unshelled groundnut now?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2021
Rawblings:
What's the price of unshelled groundnut now?
unshell fresh one is 7k now and unshell dried one is 13k.but new groundnut will be out soon(september)
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by BlissGod: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
shariff84:
unshell fresh one is 7k now and unshell dried one is 13k.but new groundnut will be out soon(september)

Fresh one 7k for 100kg bag

Abeg, red groundnut is how much fresh one and dried one.

Kampala is how much too?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Uchenedu: 12:01am On Aug 11, 2021
Please I need to be getting update on this storage room, can I be added to the group if there is any because I wish to start storage business by December. Thanks. I reside in Enugu. I will also want to know if there is anywhere I can be buying from my location and also sell.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by chidinmae: 1:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Uchenedu:
Please I need to be getting update on this storage room, can I be added to the group if there is any because I wish to start storage business by December. Thanks. I reside in Enugu. I will also want to know if there is anywhere I can be buying from my location and also sell.

Hello Uchenedu, What are you interested in selling? We are also based in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 11, 2021
@shariff84 how much is kuli kuli in bag
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Horlhermielayca(m): 6:55am On Aug 11, 2021
We have PALM KERNEL CAKE (PKC) and dry maize in a very large volume kindly reach out and let's talk business
09027848868 WhatsApp
08051255943 voice call

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Uchenedu: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2021
I will like to sell Bambara nut, palm oil and dawa dawa seed. And please can I store zobo leaves
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Uchenedu:
I will like to sell Bambara nut, palm oil and dawa dawa seed. And please can I store zobo leaves
you will get bambara nut and dawa seed from me.Also,get ready by December if you want to do storage.I will soon open a thread about storage business.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by divalizzy(f): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
shariff84:

Please is it the old one (65k) that us now 13k?

When will the new unshell be out?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by juri: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
@shariff84 and the House, this may sound funny but I need domestic pigeons, of both sexes. Those specie that grow very big. Preferably that have not yet given birth, but matured enough to start giving birth. Would appreciate prises and location stated here pls.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
juri:
@shariff84 and the House, this may sound funny but I need domestic pigeons, of both sexes. Those specie that grow very big. Preferably that have not yet given birth, but matured enough to start giving birth. Would appreciate prises and location stated here pls.
don't worry I may get it for you,how many pieces you want?.they sell 500 per one now.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
I bought 30 bags of beans to nairalander in akure today.prices:- beans brown 65k for both oloyin and drum,white 53k,maize white 22k,yellow 24k

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by juri: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
shariff84:
don't worry I may get it for you,how many pieces you want?.they sell 500 per one now.

OK, may need like Ten, can I call or WhatsApp you?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (112) (Reply)

Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* / Starting An Oil Palm Plantation / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.