Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Updated Price Of Grains And Location. - Agriculture (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Updated Price Of Grains And Location. (233844 Views)

Updated Prices Of Grains and long grain paddy rice From, Niger State. / Updated Price Of Livestock And Location / Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Today market prices:- brown beans 72k,white beans 56k,new maize 17k,old maize 20k, sorghum white 22k, sorghum red 25k,millet 16k,local rice 45k,paddy rice 16k, locust beans 27k,unpeeled Agusi 21k,peeled Agusi 65k,dried cassava 27k.

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Obakovicho: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2021
shariff84:
Today market prices:- brown beans 72k,white beans 56k,new maize 17k,old maize 20k, sorghum white 22k, sorghum red 25k,millet 16k,local rice 45k,paddy rice 16k, locust beans 27k,unpeeled Agusi 21k,peeled Agusi 65k,dried cassava 27k.
Heard new brown beans is 42k
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by johntredon: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2021
shariff84:
the beans has crashed why brown beans is 72k, i hope old and stored one
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by iretinyeee(f): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2021
johntredon:

the beans has crashed why brown beans is 72k, i hope old and stored one
the price of beans that crashed is oloyin pelebe. Those small seeds that are difficult to cook. Not drum beans or honey beans. Those ones are still expensive.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by johntredon: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2021
iretinyeee:
the price of beans that crashed is oloyin pelebe. Those small seeds that are difficult to cook. Not drum beans or honey beans. Those ones are still expensive.
atleast it will affect those one that turn to gold, i saw the beans in market with those aboki, if you see how people were rushing to buy from them when i travelled to osun state last week

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2021
Breaking news:- new beans is out,you can all now order for new one.I will send it directly to you from kano.
Brown 42k
White 40k

2 Likes

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Alhajiemeritus: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2021
shariff84:
Breaking news:- new beans is out,you can all now order for new one.I will send it directly to you from kano.
Brown 42k
White 40k
Please no vex for this my question.
It's not December which is harvest period yet, so why is new beans out?
Have they stored it before?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by zicoraads: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
I think it will continue going down till December. It sometimes reaches 16k for a bag in December.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Alhajiemeritus: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2021
zicoraads:

I think it will continue going down till December. It sometimes reaches 16k for a bag in December.
Interesting, Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by johntredon: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2021
zicoraads:

I think that September is the harvest time in kano, so the demand for the new beans will crash the price of old beans, some states will harvest their beans next month till December when other states will harvest.

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by zicoraads: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2021
johntredon:

I think that September is the harvest time in kano, so the demand for the new beans will crash the price of old beans, some states will harvest their beans next month till December when other states will harvest.
OK.

I pray it keeps crashing. Beans became too expensive this year.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
this one is from Niger republic and it's mostly available in kano. Nigeria brown beans till December.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2021
johntredon:

yes it's from Niger republic and camaroon
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2021
zicoraads:

it will reduce but not to 16k,You no dey pity farmers.I swear to farm one bag of beans only is not easy.lolz

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by zicoraads: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2021
shariff84:
it will reduce but not to 16k,You no dey pity farmers.I swear to farm one bag of beans only is not easy.lolz
cheesy cheesy

No mind me. I know it's not easy.

But it also went down to around that price last year. Anyway, I am planning to buy around that time insha Allah. And you're even close to me. I live in Minna, so I'll definitely call you once it's time.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Alhajiemeritus: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
shariff84:
this one is from Niger republic and it's mostly available in kano. Nigeria brown beans till December.
Thank you.
Does this include the populat Oloyin brown?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
zicoraads:

cheesy cheesy

No mind me. I know it's not easy.

But it also went down to around that price last year. Anyway, I am planning to buy around that time insha Allah. And you're even close to me. I live in Minna, so I'll definitely call you once it's time.
ok,thanks.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:

Thank you.
Does this include the populat Oloyin brown?
no!
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Alhajiemeritus: 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
shariff84:
no!
okay
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Redman44(m): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
shariff84:

I need white sorghum. 100 kg bag.

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
shariff84:
Brown 42k
White 40k
Sir, what's the difference between the new and the old?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Redman44:

I need white sorghum. 100 kg bag.

ok send me WhatsApp 08032777272

2 Likes

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Ameboperoo(m): 1:46am On Sep 25, 2021
shariff84:
Brown 42k
White 40k
Very clean beans!
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2021
Ameboperoo:

Very clean beans!
yeah anything new is clean
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
shariff84:
yeah anything new is clean
Why is the old costlier than the new?

What's the difference?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Why is the old costlier than the new?

What's the difference?
they not thesame type.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by matthew080: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hello Mr sheriff and friends pls kindly be aware that strict hoarding is prohibited in Islam,.

Pls seek Islamic knowledge regarding this hoarding and it's permisbilities
Thanks
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
matthew080:
Hello Mr sheriff and friends pls kindly be aware that strict hoarding is prohibited in Islam,.

Thanks
Guy this is not a religion thread

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Obakovicho: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
matthew080:

Thanks
Y na
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
matthew080:

Thanks
we know but alot of people are doing so.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by samsonegar: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
We are only doing storage as government has no storage facility. If you farm and has no storage plan, what happens to the off period?
Storage people are taking the risk to make food available all round.

3 Likes

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by emmaachile2(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
samsonegar:
We are only doing storage as government has no storage facility. If you farm and has no storage plan, what happens to the off period?
Storage people are taking the risk to make food available all round.
True

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (112) (Reply)

Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* / Starting An Oil Palm Plantation / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days.

Viewing this topic: CBR100 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.