Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Updated Price Of Grains And Location. - Agriculture (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Updated Price Of Grains And Location. (234903 Views)

Updated Prices Of Grains and long grain paddy rice From, Niger State. / Updated Price Of Livestock And Location / Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by mfm04622: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2022
Is it time to buy beans to keep? Or is there possibility of price coming down?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Obakovicho: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Orwasen:
Call or visit us today to buy soyabeans directly from farmers call or whatapp 07069670428
Address: Buruku market, Benue state Nigeria
Y are u stubborn This is not your page,create your own

2 Likes

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Ameboperoo(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2022
This page has been hijacked o
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 10:59am On Nov 07, 2022
mfm04622:
Is it time to buy beans to keep? Or is there possibility of price coming down?
No,till December.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2022
Ameboperoo:
This page has been hijacked o
no,we are currently working to restore it.lolz
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by mfm04622: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
shariff84:
No,till December.

Thank you
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Ameboperoo(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
shariff84:
no,we are currently working to restore it.lolz
Oga shariff84,
You have not answered me o.
When will I get the rice in Madalla?
I want to pay now
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by BECALMBECALM(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Shariff , you saw my message on watsapp since morning and just kept quite.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
BECALMBECALM:
Shariff , you saw my message on watsapp since morning and just kept quite.
sorry,iam very busy with local rice production,iam in our factory since 7am. Just come back home now.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ameboperoo:

Oga shariff84,
You have not answered me o.
When will I get the rice in Madalla?
I want to pay now
madalla
Truck is every Sunday.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by BECALMBECALM(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good afternoon Shariff. Is this the way you ignore people who are contacting you? Please always remember that your small customer today can become your very big customer tomorrow. You will not have time to reply your watsapp message but you will have time to reply the person on nairaland.It is well. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Ameboperoo(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
shariff84:
madalla
Truck is every Sunday.
Account details
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 5:44am On Nov 10, 2022
BECALMBECALM:
Good afternoon Shariff. Is this the way you ignore people who are contacting you? Please always remember that your small customer today can become your very big customer tomorrow. You will not have time to reply your watsapp message but you will have time to reply the person on nairaland.It is well. Have a nice day
I used to attained to customers inrespective of their order but iam mostly busy during day time,most especially from now to Christmas because of local rice orders.if I didn't reply you it's either iam in our local rice factory working,or in the village market which is very noisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 5:45am On Nov 10, 2022
Ameboperoo:

Account details
I will send you via WhatsApp.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by willybaby(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2022
BECALMBECALM:
BecalmBecalm please try and Be calm.

3 Likes

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Gaxuvir: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
BECALMBECALM:

You are on point becalmbecalm. Same treatment here, few bags to dash out fams and friends for yuletide, Mr Shariff no get time reason my matter for close to 2 weeks despite daily reminders. I have stopped "disturbing" him and choose to becalm grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by BECALMBECALM(m): 6:15am On Nov 11, 2022
i am a very patient person. I hardly complain about any issue. The way Shariff treated me was very bad. If my order was big he will not waste time to reply the message. Even till now he has not replied my message on watsapp. But he will have time to reply me on nairaland. Starting a business is easy but contuinity is where the problem is. I have gotten the goods from another person. I wish you well
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by fidtopade: 6:31am On Nov 11, 2022
I guess he is very poor or near to zero on how to relate with customers and potential customers. I think this attitude is an opportunity for potential dealers here.
BECALMBECALM:
i am a very patient person. I hardly complain about any issue. The way Shariff treated me was very bad. If my order was big he will not waste time to reply the message. Even till now he has not replied my message on watsapp. But he will have time to reply me on nairaland. Starting a business is easy but contuinity is where the problem is. I have gotten the goods from another person. I wish you well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Gaxuvir: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2022
fidtopade:
I guess he is very poor or near to zero on how to relate with customers and potential customers. I think this attitude is an opportunity for potential dealers here.

It is not poor customer relation really because I have traded with him in the days of his little begining. Just as becalmbecalm said, its a deliberate attempt to ignore or disregard customers with small order, Afterall he has time for big order customers, imagine 2 weeks of daily reminder and appeal. I have sourced my order from another dealer days ago.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2022
Am sorry all. The true is that Niger State markets is not like other states markets that you can get all in one market. I swear some time I have to travel up to three hours to send goods. And if you see me some time delay in sending you goods it may be we don't have direct truck.some time I have to used connecting truck and now iam afraid because goods used to be stolen by thieves.last year I lost one bag of rice and this year I lost one bag of beans I have to use my money and payback. Also,even the truck drivers they don't want carrying small bags like two or three because truck used to carry hundreds. Sometime we have to be begging them. just last two days I have to be begging trailer driver thats going to lagos to carry my 10 bags of rice and drop them in ibadan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by alatikori: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sharriff, can you advice on what the price of oloyin beans and white beans will be in December, I have orders for 5 bags each to supply then. I'm close to agege in lagos
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
alatikori:
Sharriff, can you advice on what the price of oloyin beans and white beans will be in December, I have orders for 5 bags each to supply then. I'm close to agege in lagos
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by fiestajoe: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
@ Shariff, thank you so much I have received my bags of rice. You promised you will send it to Lagos this week Wednesday and you did. And I have received them. Thank you. You are truly man of your words. I'll chat you up for more purchase.

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Chibuchris: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2022
BECALMBECALM:

Please can you give me the supplier contact, I need some one that is ready for business, I don't want some one that see it like doing me a favour.

He really needs to learn manner of approach
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2022
Prices as of today:-

Milk beans 44k
Oloyin beans 44k
Drum beans 44k
Olotu beans 43k
Iron white beans 48k
Potasko beans 43k
Oloka 38k

Suyabeans 32k
Loca rice 55k
Bambara nut 50k(new)
Locust beans 25k
Millet 25k
Paddy rice 22k
Peal millet 25k
Dawa white 22k
Red dawa 25k
White maize 23k
Yellow maize 23k

Local rice 27k(50kg)
Paddy rice 21k(265k/ton)
Sesame 68k
Sunflower 45k
Tiger nut big seed 55k
Tiger nut small seed 40k
Date 800/kg
Egwusi Igbo type;handpeeled 105k, engine peeed 100k.
Egwusi Niger 95k handpeeled,90k engine.
Cassava peeled 13k
Groundnut peeled 50k
Unpeeled Groundnut 14k
All in 100kg bag(26 rubber paint)

Due to high cost of gas, transport to south east is 3k5 per bag.Transport to southwest is 2k-2k5.Abuja is 2k
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Igyeseh06(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2022
Chibuchris:

Please can you give me the supplier contact, I need some one that is ready for business, I don't want some one that see it like doing me a favour.

He really needs to learn manner of approach
Where do you want the rice to be supply to?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2022
Igyeseh06:

ok is enugu, I don't have truck to that destination.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Chibuchris: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Igyeseh06:

Enugu
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by hartson(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
shariff84:
Am sorry all. The true is that Niger State markets is not like other states markets that you can get all in one market. I swear some time I have to travel up to three hours to send goods. And if you see me some time delay in sending you goods it may be we don't have direct truck.some time I have to used connecting truck and now iam afraid because goods used to be stolen by thieves.last year I lost one bag of rice and this year I lost one bag of beans I have to use my money and payback. Also,even the truck drivers they don't want carrying small bags like two or three because truck used to carry hundreds. Sometime we have to be begging them. just last two days I have to be begging trailer driver thats going to lagos to carry my 10 bags of rice and drop them in ibadan.
I still don't know why those attacking you here fail to see reasons why you can't meet up to respond to them.Your role is not an easy one.
About lost of bag of rice,mine was 7/bags on the 2nd of this month.brought this bags all the way from platuea state only to loose them to a criminal driver who posed to be taxi driver at rumuokolo in pH.The truck I was conveying the bags of rice broke down at Ohaji in IMO state.The part that damaged was to fixed by a mechanic from Onitsha and I may spend 2 days extra at that spot so I decided to enter a small bus from there.

I offloaded them from the truck then joined an 18 seater bus.when we got into PH instead of the driver to reach rumuokolo he stopped at a filling station around eliozu /,rumukpokwu.I refused to go down there cos he told me he will reach the flyover b4 I boarded his bus.So along the line he pleaded with me citing taskforce boys and police extortion if he venture reach rumuokolo flyover. he refunded me 400 out of the 2000 he charged me.
On that spot I offloaded the bags of rice and my travelling bag.As I was offloading the rice
A man who I taught uses his car to do taxi hussle pulled up and asked me if I need charter service I said yes.
So he cleared from the major road then packed very well.
He alighted from his car then we bargained on the cost to convey me and my goods direct to my house at Agip.
Unknown to me that the driver is a criminal after he accepted the price he helped me pack 5 bags in the boot then 2 at the back sit.
I entered at the front sit he drove off.
Few mins into the journey the car started jerking and we heard noise at the back tyre side so pulled by the road side to check so he asked me to come down and assist him hold something so he can fix whatever it was that caused the noise I went down to assist him.
When he saw I have come to the back of the car.He said let him enter then start the car
to know exactly where the noise is coming from.
Immediately he entered he slammed the car door and speed off before my very eyes.I stood there motionless for 30 mins.
So ppl should be careful.its a new system of crime. I have gotten over it tho the effect is still there.

2 Likes

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Igyeseh06(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
shariff84:
ok is enugu, I don't have truck to that destination.
Ok.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Igyeseh06(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Chibuchris:

Enugu
I can send for you from Benue State.
What quantity please?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
hartson:
I still don't know why those attacking you here fail to see reasons why you can't meet up to respond to them.Your role is not an easy one.
About lost of bag of rice,mine was 7/bags on the 2nd of this month.brought this bags all the way from platuea state only to loose them to a criminal driver who posed to be taxi driver at rumuokolo in pH.The truck I was conveying the bags of rice broke down at Ohaji in IMO state.The part that damaged was to fixed by a mechanic from Onitsha and I may spend 2 days extra at that spot so I decided to enter a small bus from there.

I offloaded them from the truck then joined an 18 seater bus.when we got into PH instead of the driver to reach rumuokolo he stopped at a filling station around eliozu /,rumukpokwu.I refused to go down there cos he told me he will reach the flyover b4 I boarded his bus.So along the line he pleaded with me citing taskforce boys and police extortion if he venture reach rumuokolo flyover. he refunded me 400 out of the 2000 he charged me.
On that spot I offloaded the bags of rice and my travelling bag.As I was offloading the rice
A man who I taught uses his car to do taxi hussle pulled up and asked me if I need charter service I said yes.
So he cleared from the major road then packed very well.
He alighted from his car then we bargained on the cost to convey me and my goods direct to my house at Agip.
Unknown to me that the driver is a criminal after he accepted the price he helped me pack 5 bags in the boot then 2 at the back sit.
I entered at the front sit he drove off.
Few mins into the journey the car started jerking and we heard noise at the back tyre side so pulled by the road side to check so he asked me to come down and assist him hold something so he can fix whatever it was that caused the noise I went down to assist him.
When he saw I have come to the back of the car.He said let him enter then start the car
to know exactly where the noise is coming from.
Immediately he entered he slammed the car door and speed off before my very eyes.I stood there motionless for 30 mins.
So ppl should be careful.its a new system of crime. I have gotten over it tho the effect is still there.
sorry for ur lost,thanks for this wonderful write up. That's why I hate connecting trucks supply. If it's me I have to pay back those rice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (112) (Reply)

Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* / Starting An Oil Palm Plantation / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.