Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Rivers 2019: What I’ll Do For Gov. Wike – Davido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers 2019: What I’ll Do For Gov. Wike – Davido (469 Views)

What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / Photos: Wike,Davido Sighted In France With Other PDP Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Rivers 2019: What I’ll Do For Gov. Wike – Davido by actiondrilling: 3:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Nigerian pop star, David Adeleke, popularly called Davido, has revealed what he will do for the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike ahead of the 2019 election

Davido said he would work for Wike’s reelection as Rivers Governor.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, Davido made the pledge in Port Harcourt when he visited the Rivers Governor.

He said he would also institute a talent hunt show for Rivers-based artistes.

He said the programme would be in line with his discussions with the State Government to support new generation artistes in the state.

The musician was in Port Harcourt for a musical show tagged: ‘Plugged’, where he was billed to perform alongside other Rivers-based artistes.

“I am also here to see my godfather, Gov. Wike and to support his second term bid.

“I am planning a talent hunt show in Port Harcourt, one of the lucky artistes will perform at my show in Lagos on Dec. 27,” he said.

Davido said he was also in Port Harcourt to wish Wike a happy birthday, adding that in the forthcoming year, there were several things he was planning for the good of the music industry.

NAN also reports that Davido was accompanied by the organiser of the show, Mr Chima Aguma, and Music Promoter, Soso Soberekon.

In his remarks, Gov. Wike promised to support the entertainment industry, to create jobs for the youth

More at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/rivers-2019-what-ill-do-for-gov-wike.html

Re: Rivers 2019: What I’ll Do For Gov. Wike – Davido by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:56am On Dec 17, 2018
He said he would also institute a talent hunt show for Rivers-based artistes.....Good of him!
Re: Rivers 2019: What I’ll Do For Gov. Wike – Davido by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:28am On Dec 17, 2018
This is what happens when you take quacks and turn them into celebrities, then they begin to talk rubbish....
Re: Rivers 2019: What I’ll Do For Gov. Wike – Davido by aolawale025: 4:46am On Dec 17, 2018
The talent show is very good. Giving the youth some chance
Re: Rivers 2019: What I’ll Do For Gov. Wike – Davido by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:49am On Dec 17, 2018
aolawale025:
The talent show is very good. Giving the youth some chance

A chance at what, being the next African wanna be thug rapper?

No to good schools, no to good hospitals, no to good highways, no to proper healthcare, but YES to a DAVIDO talent show lol

You people, where is North Korea to come and recolonize una?
Re: Rivers 2019: What I’ll Do For Gov. Wike – Davido by Mynd44: 5:48am On Dec 17, 2018

(1)

The Amnesty International Daming Report Provoked Army And President Buhari / Why Nigerians Must Be Watchful Of PDP – Buhari / Buhari Administration Projects In North East Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.