Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together (38549 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert / Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by landmark86: 6:17am On Dec 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Which won she con wear dark shade for night naaa

Abi she be thief
undecided

Pizaro please open the door
I have a message for you

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Exponental(m): 6:18am On Dec 17, 2018
I think Op is more 'exicted' with this news.
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:21am On Dec 17, 2018
Be careful about your reputation. If it is good it will take you to the highest of heights. But once tarnished, it will be difficult to retrieve. Always reflect on your course of action. Never do anything you wouldn't be proud to tell your mother about. Have fun always but temper it with common sense and prudence. 
Good morning, my fellow Nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by logon599: 6:24am On Dec 17, 2018
Asa- the only female Nigerian singer worth listening to, as far as I'm concerned.

Cheap professional Architectural designs? See my signature
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Hoodbilonia: 6:37am On Dec 17, 2018
i call my ppl by dia namre
fucking hypocrites.. wtf is adekunle .u aint no gold niggi.
u a dead worthless G.L
asa d ugly lesbian forming holy
i shall bow down to
No Man
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by sisisioge: 6:38am On Dec 17, 2018
Chai! This concert would have been the bomb! See colabo!
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Ogaga87(m): 6:40am On Dec 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Abi she be thief undecided

I know there are people in that place with phone light like that of a thief man touch, maybe she doesn't want to have issue with that..
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Nature8(m): 6:44am On Dec 17, 2018
midolian:

Thief wey wear dark shade for night no mean business
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Yankee101: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2018
You go go far when you respect your elders
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by victorazyvictor(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Abi she be thief undecided

We use sunshed to reduce tension from crowd..

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Ishilove: 6:47am On Dec 17, 2018
"He kneel down and hug her on stage"

No wonder this present crop of social media users can't express themselves well. GIGO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 17, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Nope. Respect at its peak.

Being so quick to correct someone when you don't know the right thing yourself .

cheesy

Thanks dear.

*I've fixed it now*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2018
almakiyyun:
See modesty in their dressing, .
Give wizkid and the like of Tiwa this chance and they will dress like a defeathered fowl.

If all our musical celebrity dress like dis
Their fans will not even think of also dressing naked on the street..

I just pray a good collaboration with any foreign musical person comes up so she can also have a stand in d Grammy......not all dis kekenape music we hear

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by PraisePiano: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2018
meobizy:
If she falls she'll claim it was from the village. Why will a person with normal functioning intelligence wear shades in a dark indoor location?
I still don’t know why people ask this questions
Entertainers wear dark shades because of the flashy stage lights they try to prevent their eyes from it na y

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:57am On Dec 17, 2018
Orla234:

It's actually "respect at its peak"

You welcome sir. Blessed day to you too wink

It’s actually “you’re welcome sir”

Have a blessed December too wink

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Maxi3k(m): 7:10am On Dec 17, 2018
Is she your grandmother
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by freemi(m): 7:16am On Dec 17, 2018
bankyblue:
See respect at is pick......that is what is lacking in the southwest part of this country
Later they will tell me they want to rule this country.....it can't work.

Quote me wrongly and lose your blessing for this week
ur gods dat hs respect n hs bn ruling wer did tke u n d country 2? Or u thnk ths is d best 4 u n d country? Thn u must b a jok.e of a persn. Btw i didnt quote u wrngly, my blessing is sure 4 d week

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by pyyxxaro: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2018
landmark86:

Pizaro please open the door
I have a message for you

I don open door , come in undecided

By the time my dog finish u, ur eye go clear tongue
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by efemena5050(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2018
Idiot sissy y not a bow purple goat no wonder he always sing insecure songs...
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by ogorwyne(f): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
To me
Asa is the best female artist in Nigeria, followed by simi!
I agree.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by lizfrosh: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2018
SEASONS GREETINGS. SPECIAL OFFER FOR DECEMBER. Get a creative logo and business cards for your brand and Business for as low as N500. CONTACT 07017743603. WHATSAPP 09058675571
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by ticoticotico: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2018
In my culture it is a taboo for a man to knee down for a woman, tufiakwa
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Ray07(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
To me
Asa is the best female artist in Nigeria, followed by simi!
which kind simi . . .
Na Niniola abeg
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Bamz(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2018
amaniro:
My best track by asa is, My man.

You, you be my man, and I go be your woman everyday. wink

Haha that's been my alarm tone for as long as I can remember. I missed her show last year embarassed.
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2018
FindX:
Boring music cry

Yeah you have to have a taste for dt type of music. I dont at all. Same way I can't stand erykah badhu and indie arie. Their US counterparts dt sing the same type of music.

1 or two nice songs is okay but I'll never listen to a whole album or worse go to a concert. I'll slit my throat first.

I'm glad simi went more into r&b cos she started wt dt direction too.
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Bamz(m): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2018
MICHEALADEX:

It’s actually “you’re welcome sir”

Have a blessed December too wink

Where are your fullstops? undecided

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by mungoparks: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2018
bankyblue:
See respect at is pick......that is what is lacking in the southwest part of this country

no e for be respect at his prick.
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by tjide: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2018
This guy fall hand no be small
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by marviessss(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2018
bankyblue:

so ASA and adekunle is not from south west

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Gifts Isreal DMW A Brand New Toyota Venza (video) / CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada: "We Only Met Once" As He Apologizes To Ladies / My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.