Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together (38552 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert / Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by gidjah(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2018
How old. Could ASA now be? Thought she should be about Ades age but I must be wrong o !but I for one know I am way older than her
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Olawaleabc(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2018
bankyblue:
See respect at is pick......that is what is lacking in the southwest part of this country
Later they will tell me they want to rule this country.....it can't work.

Quote me wrongly and lose your blessing for this week
or did u want to say southeast?
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by cronsberg: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2018
Orla234:

It's actually "respect at its peak"

You welcome sir. Blessed day to you too wink
It's actually "You're welcome Sir! A blessed day to you as well".
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Hestah(f): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2018
Na respect ohh
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Divepen1(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2018
Orla234:

It's actually "respect at its peak"

You welcome sir. Blessed day to you too wink

Savagery at its peak... They say , choose your enemy and friends wisely. I pick you. .
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by gentleibraheem(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2018
Wait oh
Is this woman blind
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by TeeZinnas: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2018
Simi be like

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by jayextra(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2018
almakiyyun:
See modesty in their dressing, .
Give wizkid and the like of Tiwa this chance and they will dress like a defeathered fowl.
Lol bruhs beht why
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Myketuale(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Which won she con wear dark shade for night naaa

Abi she be thief undecided

maybe she get apollo
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by MrCEO69(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Nope. Respect at its peak.

Being so quick to correct someone when you don't know the right thing yourself .
He corrected some part he saw was wrong, now what is ur own problem with it.. Correct ur own and move.. U r the one now claiming ITK. cheesy
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Respect.... One of the core values of the Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oppo Mobile Gifts Tacha Android Phone / CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada: "We Only Met Once" As He Apologizes To Ladies / Olusoji Jacobs' 30th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.