Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Come From A Family Where Men Don’t Amount To Anything - Williams Uchemba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Come From A Family Where Men Don’t Amount To Anything - Williams Uchemba (547 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Come From A Family Where Men Don’t Amount To Anything - Williams Uchemba by Letenwam: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2018
Williams Uchemba few days ago revealed that years ago, he was dealing with 'generational foundational curses' where the men in his family don’t amount to anything. 

We don't know how we missed this post, but according to the Nollywood actor cum Instagram comedian, men in his family before now had children out of wedlock and with different ladies, couldn't travel outside the country, were ravaged by alcohol and drugs, found it difficult to feed nor fend for others and couldn't succeed no matter how hard they try.

Williams Uchemba who thanked God for the turnaround of events, disclosed that God first handed him over to his  pastor in school Pastor Emeka Nwokike and later to the man he refers to as his father and mentor Rev David Ogbueli. 

He wrote; 

https://lailasnews.com/i-come-from-a-family-where-men-dont-amount-to-anything-williams-uchemba/

lalasticlala

Re: I Come From A Family Where Men Don’t Amount To Anything - Williams Uchemba by Jayslicky: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2018
So Jesus advice's him to bleach.
Re: I Come From A Family Where Men Don’t Amount To Anything - Williams Uchemba by JasonScoolari: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2018
This guy is indirectly advertising himself to his village people.

The bad news is that, his village people have access to the Internet and are seated patiently waiting for him.

1 Like

Re: I Come From A Family Where Men Don’t Amount To Anything - Williams Uchemba by itspzpics(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Haaa

(1) (Reply)

How Violence Destroyed Davido’s Performance At Port Harcourt Concert / How I Made It From Faking It - Tale Of Lasisi Elenu's Church Member, Bro Segun / Get Beard Growth Oil For Your Beard (available For Pickup And Delivery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.