Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja (26329 Views)

Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members? / COVID-19: LASG Task Religious Leaders On Enlightening Their Members / Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by nkemdi89(f): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
deyink1:
am shocked, rice wey dem suppose dash member for free

adeboye why?

buhari why?
My own parish yesterday at trademore in abuja gave every members two paint of rice free with groundnut oil and salt.
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by desiredhome: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
Freeze and His sheeples become Blind Bartiemus once they see things as these!!

I really pity that Guy! He has succeeded in mortgaging a lot of youths into Spirtual bondage and Prison...

When u Fight a fellow human, you Call on GOD and he helps u..

When GOD fights u, who do u call?
Why not thank Daddy Freeze for exposing the wrong in the Pentecostal churches, now a lot of them are realizing the truth in his message
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by bedspread: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
desiredhome:

Why not thank Daddy Freeze for exposing the wrong in the Pentecostal churches, now a lot of them are realizing the truth in his message

What Truth?
Only a Fake pastor will not Teach Members on Tithing !
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by desiredhome: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
seyigiggle:
this is customary in RCCG

So what about those who can't afford 9k for a bag of rice?
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by desiredhome: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:

What Truth?
Only a Fake pastor will not Teach Members on Tithing !

So after tithing what next? how has your tithing reduce the suffering of over 70% poor members?
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by desiredhome: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
Parkac:
Osinbade... Where is the 90% local rice? All I see is foreign. undecided
An opportunity for you to produce your own not importing. You don't grow by others goods
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by seyigiggle: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
no condition is permanent wink

desiredhome:

So what about those who can't afford 9k for a bag of rice?
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by desiredhome: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kennydoc:

Please you guys should stop all these.
The church has been involved in charity work since time immemorial. They just don't announce it. That's what Jesus advised. There is no way you will know how much Oyedepo, Adeboye etc give to charity cos they do it secretly. Men like Freeze will make you feel the church never did all those things, and whenever you see such activities on SM, you give the credit to Freeze. Please stop it. It's unfair to the church.

A lot of these people have been part of the Pentecostal church and nothing of such, or it's not enough, the best charity is to built what will benefit of it's members, imagine if the schools are affordable or made free for the less privileged
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by desiredhome: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
seyigiggle:
no condition is permanent wink

I see
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by bedspread: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
desiredhome:

So after tithing what next? how has your tithing reduce the suffering of over 70% poor members?
Did the members tell u they are suffering....

Wealth is a Choice
Poverty is also a Choice!

GOD ALMIGHTY our Creator has laid down Principles to Wealth...

If you don't log in to the Principles you don't expect Wealth! If u like Fast and pray 200 days
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by desiredhome: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=bedspread post=73933919] Did the members tell u they are suffering....

Wealth is a Choice

If you don't log in to the Principles you don't expect Wealth! If u like Fast and pray 200 days[/quoteâ„¢%@]

I don't need to be told that there are a lot more of your members suffering, they are all over the place,
If statics says Nigeria is the poorest nation on earth, your Church members are not exempted, over 70% of Nigerians are poor/suffering, your members included, stop living in delusion

If only they will use the tithes/money for it's purpose I wouldn't mind paying even 20% tithe, but they rather live large on your stupidity.
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by desiredhome: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
Did the members tell u they are suffering....

Wealth is a Choice

If you don't log in to the Principles you don't expect Wealth! If u like Fast and pray 200 days

I don't need to be told that there are a lot more of your members suffering, they are all over the place,
If statics says Nigeria is the poorest nation on earth, your Church members are not exempted, over 70% of Nigerians are poor/suffering, your members included, stop living in delusion

If only they will use the tithes/money for it's purpose I wouldn't mind paying even 20% tithe, but they rather live large on your stupidity.
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by bedspread: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
desiredhome:

I Guarantee you that The Church of GOD has A High percentage of those living Stresslessly today!

I am a living Testimony of a boy Fully Blessed by GOD through the application Biblical principles of Wealth !

Life is not by Struggle!! It's not the amount of struggle you put in that Defines ur gain!

Life is A Gift From GOD!

A Whole lot of young men and Women Operating these Godly Principles are silently living the Life...
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by crafteck(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
Insulting and Turning the Bible up side down is not Correction! It's misleading! And the blood of all those being misled are on his Head...

We don't value Spiritual matters! We forget it's the Spirtual that controls the Physical...

You just described adeboye and cos actions
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by SmartMugu: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kennydoc:

Please you guys should stop all these.
The church has been involved in charity work since time immemorial. They just don't announce it. That's what Jesus advised. There is no way you will know how much Oyedepo, Adeboye etc give to charity cos they do it secretl[/b]y. Men like Freeze will make you feel the church never did all those things, and whenever you see such activities on SM, you give the credit to Freeze. Please stop it. It's unfair to the church.

At the boldened, they helped the needy secretly yet show off their wealth [b]publicly
. Who advertises their goods and services secretly?
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by TEYA: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s]Sharappp Boy
Grow up boy!
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by desiredhome: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
I Guarantee you that The Church of GOD has A High percentage of those living Stresslessly today!

I am a living Testimony of a boy Fully Blessed by GOD through the application Biblical principles of Wealth !

Life is not by Struggle!! It's not the amount of struggle you put in that Defines ur gain!

Life is A Gift From GOD!

A Whole lot of young men and Women Operating these Godly Principles are silently living the Life...

The things is countries where things are working well for do not use your Godly principle, it's us that are struggling by all means to go to such such Countries, I bet you to travel out.
Ideas rule the world, Godly principle is not paying to pastors, every man have ideas given to him use it.

But how come it's only Pentecostal pastors that threatening members with tithes?
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by bedspread: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
desiredhome:

The things is countries where things are working well for do not use your Godly principle, it's us that are struggling by all means to go to such such Countries, I bet you to travel out.
Ideas rule the world, Godly principle is not paying to pastors, every man have ideas given to him use it.

But how come it's only Pentecostal pastors that threatening members with tithes?
[/s]its your Ignorance n foolishness that confuses u!
You think corporations in these nations don't pay tithes!

There is Man who is Massively blessed that is not a man of Sacrifice!

Go to the states and Study Successful Coporation and u know Their Foundation is based on Godly Principles
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by desiredhome: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s]its your Ignorance n foolishness that confuses u!
You think corporations in these nations don't pay tithes!

There is Man who is Massively blessed that is not a man of Sacrifice!

Go to the states and Study Successful Coporation and u know Their Foundation is based on Godly Principles

Who is the foolish person here? God has given you blain, use it and stop been lazy, no amount of tithes to these business men pastorprenour can bring you out of poverty, instead you become poorer,

Does this picture make sense to you?

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by somehow: 12:02am On Dec 18, 2018
Make sense.
Zubbyemodi:

I don't know but I think the rice they sell at ur area is ijebu rice
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by somehow: 12:02am On Dec 18, 2018
Then you're being duped!

Wiseandtrue:

They are right. Where I stay it's N20,000, N21,000

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by bedspread: 12:54am On Dec 18, 2018
desiredhome:

Who is the foolish person here? God has given you blain, use it and stop been lazy, no amount of tithes to these business men pastorprenour can bring you out of poverty, instead you become poorer,

Does this picture make sense to you?
u make no Sense!

Note : Without GOD u can do Nothing!!!

By GOD'S Grace I am a Traveller! I tell u this all over the World , without GOD u will crash!! No matter who u are and what you are!
This fact is visible WORLD OVER!

Who pays Tithes to men? I don't do that! A man who eats peoples money in the name of Tithe is a Rouge!

My place of Worship is Seriously engaged in Grassroots and Worldwide soul winning! Money Spreads the Gospel! It's a Privilege for my money to be used to Spread GOD'S WORD!
Missionaries are sent all over the World, Its money that do that

Crusades are held, its money that do all that!

As a Pastor, you can't do what GOD desires and not be Blessed! You can't carry GOD and not be blessed!

So keep this Your Povertalized mindset of Tithe and pastor eating your Tithe.

Every Man will give Account for Himself to GOD.
My duty is to Obey GOD
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:06am On Dec 18, 2018
somehow:
Then you're being duped!

Being duped by Buhari!

Still searching for the CHANGE he promised undecided

1 Like

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by somehow: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2018
Been duped by who is selling the rice to you. I buy rice here for #13500.

I say again, you're a jjc, keep blaming Buhari while they reap you off!
Wiseandtrue:

Being duped by Buhari!

Still searching for the CHANGE he promised undecided
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by desiredhome: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
u make no Sense!

Note : Without GOD u can do Nothing!!!

By GOD'S Grace I am a Traveller! I tell u this all over the World , without GOD u will crash!! No matter who u are and what you are!
This fact is visible WORLD OVER!

Who pays Tithes to men? I don't do that! A man who eats peoples money in the name of Tithe is a Rouge!

My place of Worship is Seriously engaged in Grassroots and Worldwide soul winning! Money Spreads the Gospel! It's a Privilege for my money to be used to Spread GOD'S WORD!
Missionaries are sent all over the World, Its money that do that

Crusades are held, its money that do all that!

As a Pastor, you can't do what GOD desires and not be Blessed! You can't carry GOD and not be blessed!

So keep this Your Povertalized mindset of Tithe and pastor eating your Tithe.

Every Man will give Account for Himself to GOD.
My duty is to Obey GOD

Seek the truth, follow the truth,
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by weyreypey: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2018
nkemdi89:

My own parish yesterday at trademore in abuja gave every members two paint of rice free with groundnut oil and salt.
Visit me at Palm Heights or I will find you!!
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Nostradamus: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2018
From 18k to 9k!!wao!!!I commend Bishop oyedepo and his church for such humanitarian gestures.

If only our useless polithiefcians can come together and do this,then this will be a memorable Xmas for most people.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by nkemdi89(f): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
weyreypey:

Visit me at Palm Heights or I will find you!!
I won't be going to church tomorrow , but I know that place.
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by weyreypey: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
nkemdi89:

I won't be going to church tomorrow , but I know that place.
Do you live inside trademore?
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by nkemdi89(f): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
weyreypey:

Do you live inside trademore?
Yes
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by weyreypey: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
nkemdi89:

Yes
Cool..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Decreed That Christians Must Have White Weddings? / Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? / Does God Speak To You? How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.