Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

How To Learn Programming With Your Phone. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Learn Programming With Your Phone. (1002 Views)

Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone / Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? / You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn Programming With Your Phone. by Ediku126: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2018
This up coming series of tutorials is focused on those who lack one of the necessary requirement to become a good programmer which is having a laptop, desktop, etc.
for you to be a good programmer you have to practice with one of the device mentioned above. If you don't have any of those device , worry no more because in this tutorial you will learn how to code, how to be a programmer , using your PHONE � (ANDRIOD OR IPHONE) .

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL AND CLICK ON THE BELL BUTTON, TO GET NOTIFIED WHEN EVER I POST AND ALSO TO INFORM YOU WHEN EVER I RELEASE A VIDEO ON THIS UP COMING TUTORIALS.

Link to my Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrA3odylseKRjR_M-JXQe-A

THANKS

1 Like

Re: How To Learn Programming With Your Phone. by Ediku126: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2018
The first video on this series is out
Subscribe to get updated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkGTefdKj_k

(1) (Reply)

Programming On Andriod: Starting Off. / Guys Now I Need A Hacker Am Paying 5m / Hello World In 15 Programming Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.