Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,895 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. (1663 Views)

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / PDP, Ohaneze Ndigbo Demand Immediate Release Of Senator Abaribe / Dignitaries At Ndigbo Summit On Restructuring In Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2018
I don't really know much about the so called ndigbo muslim group, so it comes as a surprise that a group of people come up with a maginalization story.For me, i believe this is more or less a propaganda for vote in the SE in 2019.
Let us be truthful please, in your state of origin or residence, have you ever seen an igbo muslim ?
If they are a significant number you will see them, because you can't tell me they don't do business or travel widely like other igbos. Even in the US or Uk. They don't live in islamic countries also, we don't see or hear of them going for hajj and pilgrimage.
I as an igbo person have only seen one physically and that was when i served in the north. Most igbos like most other Nigerians have never seen one.
Even amongst the igbos living in the north, they can't be found. So i wonder where they are.
Strangely, even in Edo state where you find a small group of muslims(7-10%)in the south after the south west, i have never heard any such marginalization story how much more where we are not sure they make up 1%of the igbo society.
I wonder how you marginalize people you don't know or see.
Nobody is marginalized in the east, everyone has a right to freedom of religion and worship
All igbos are treated equally.
Those creating such propaganda should stop forthwith.

Cc
Imperial Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2018
There are no Igbo Muslims.

No Igboid human being will be comfortable with practicing pedophilia.

It's something the 'National Midget' pays to get published in blogs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2018
There is no muslim anywhere in Igboland. Nobody have seen them anywhere in Igboland. From Abia to Anambra to Enugu to Ebonyi to Imo, i have asked everybody. I have asked people who lived in Igboland for 80 years now. I have not seen equally myself. Where are these so called Igbo muslims that nobody have seen in Igboland? Did you stay in Oshogbo to know there are Igbo muslims? In my state, i know a handful of those who practice judaism, and know some by name, but have never seen a muslim anywhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by IbrahimDamola: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2018
In more than 2 decades of years of my life, I have never seen an Ibo Muslim.

They only exist in skulls of we Yoruba and almajiri Muslims who want to paint to Ibos with Islamic terrorism brush.

In 2015, I remember how we yoruba Muslims were desperately begging Shekau to speak Ibo in his video so that we can claim christian Ibo are behind boko haram in order to discredit GEJ. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2018
Shayetet13:
All these propagandist, there is no muslim anywhere in Igboland. Nobody have seen them anywhere in Igboland. From Abia to Anambra to Enugu to Ebonyi to Imo, i have asked everybody. I have asked people who lived in Igboland for 80 years now. I have not seen equally myself. Where are these so called Igbo muslims that nobody have seen in Igboland? Did you stay in Oshogbo to know there are Igbo muslims? In my state, i know a handful of those who practice judaism, and know some by name, but have never seen a muslim anywhere.
Read to understand.
Read the post again and carefully then edit your comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Read to understand.
Read the post again and carefully then edit your comment.
Ok
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Stalwert: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2018
ipob tears of sorrow, when you realize the muslim you hate happen to speak same language and looks like you, then you have to go through the 3 stages of grief. Clearly they are in denial now. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by blacksodiq(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
In more than 2 decades of years of my life, I have never seen an Ibo Muslim.

They only exist in skulls of we Yoruba and almajiri Muslims who want to paint to Ibos with Islamic terrorism brush.

In 2015, I remember how we yoruba Muslims were desperately begging Shekau to speak Ibo in his video so that we can claim christian Ibo are behind boko haram in order to discredit GEJ. grin
U aare only one begging ooo. Don't use u as the base for the rest
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Stalwert:
ipob tears of sorrow, when you realize the muslim you hate happen to speak same language and looks like you, then you have to go through the 3 stages of grief. Clearly they are in denial now. grin grin grin
Denying what does not exist. The question is have you ever seen an igbo muslim ?
A non igbo will come online to tell us about our own people.
The so called igbo muslims dont live in lagos or sabon gari. Where do they live ? I am sure in oshogbo. Even on this nairaland sef, because they should be here raising their voices. Instead a yoruba man comes to speak in their defence. How funny.
To be consevative, i am sure we have at least 5000 active igbos on this forum. And yet a man from the south west will be the one to speak for igbo muslims

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by gidgiddy: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Igbo Muslims? They are so rare that I have only ever heard of two, Chief Abdulazeez Udeh, a wealthy philanthropist from Enugu state. And also, Chief Suleiman Onyeama, the late wealthy son of the great Igwe Onyeama of Eke

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
gidgiddy:
Igbo Muslims? They are so rare that I have only ever heard of two, Chief Abdulazeez Udeh, a wealthy philanthropist from Enugu state. And also, Chief Suleiman Onyeama, the late wealthy son of the great Igwe Onyeama of Eke
Our yoruba muslim brothers have been helping us to see them in large number in oshogbo.

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by EternalTruth: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
I don't really know much about the so called ndigbo muslim group, so it comes as a surprise that a group of people come up with a maginalization story.For me, i believe this is more or less a propaganda for vote in the SE in 2019.
Let us be truthful please, in your state of origin or residence, have you ever seen an igbo muslim ?
If they are a significant number you will see them, because you can't tell me they don't do business or travel widely like other igbos. Even in the US or Uk. They don't live in islamic countries also, we don't see or hear of them going for hajj and pilgrimage.
I as an igbo person have only seen one physically and that was when i served in the north. Most igbos like most other Nigerians have never seen one.
Even amongst the igbos living in the north, they can't be found. So i wonder where they are.
Strangely, even in Edo state where you find a small group of muslims(7-10%)in the south after the south west, i have never heard any such marginalization story how much more where we are not sure they make up 1%of the igbo society.
I wonder how you marginalize people you don't know or see.
Nobody is marginalized in the east, everyone has a right to freedom of religion and worship
All igbos are treated equally.
Those creating such propaganda should stop forthwith.

Cc
Imperial Yoruba
they are right.
buhari has been so fair and has developed the south east despite recording zero votes in the last election.
Osus should stop marginalizing their igbo Muslim brothers in IMO and Ebonyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
No Muslim in South E!! Islam is a curse.,. shocked

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 12:19am On Dec 20, 2018
EternalTruth:
they are right.
buhari has been so fair and has developed the south east despite recording zero votes in the last election.
onye osun. I am sure there are millions of igbo muslims in oshogbo.
Your nairaland has also marginalised igbo muslims, that is why they can't make a single comment on a forum with 2million membership.
How come only yoruba muslims know these igbo muslims and same yeriba muslims defend them on nairaland.
If i may ask, have you ever met an igbo muslim physically ?
How many of them live in lagos, plateau, kano, Benin, Uk, US, Dubai, infact all over the world.?
Igbos are the most widely travelled Africans but igbo muslim are no where to be found abi them no dey venture out ?

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by EternalTruth: 2:47am On Dec 20, 2018
nwanyionitsha:

If i may ask, have you ever met an igbo muslim physically ?
How many of them live in lagos, plateau,
I'm igbo and yes the Muslim igbos are of about 40% in Imo.
I have several of them as friends and colleagues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by haladadon: 3:16am On Dec 20, 2018
EternalTruth:

grin dreamer.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Gandollar(f): 6:14am On Dec 20, 2018
EternalTruth:
Eternal lies

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by OfficialAPCNig: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2018
Igbo Moslems, I have not seen one, not even in the North. I was told there are some in the North, but they do that to survive, once they get back home, they attend their Catholic church

1 Like

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by OfficialAPCNig: 6:52am On Dec 20, 2018
EternalTruth:
Do you what 40% is? You mean 40 out of every 100 Igbos is a Muslim?
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by tysontim(m): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2018
They are in Ebonyi state along that Afikpo axies there is the biggest mosque in SE and Islamic sch there.
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Peacemaker5128: 7:10am On Dec 20, 2018
TarOrfeek:

There are no Igbo Muslims.

No Igboid human being will be comfortable with practicing pedophilia.

It's something the 'National Midget' pays to get published in blogs.
The funny part is most of 12 years old girls from shout yeast are not virgins
So tell me who are those fuc..king them
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 20, 2018
Shayetet13:
There is no muslim anywhere in Igboland. Nobody have seen them anywhere in Igboland. From Abia to Anambra to Enugu to Ebonyi to Imo, i have asked everybody. I have asked people who lived in Igboland for 80 years now. I have not seen equally myself. Where are these so called Igbo muslims that nobody have seen in Igboland? Did you stay in Oshogbo to know there are Igbo muslims? In my state, i know a handful of those who practice judaism, and know some by name, but have never seen a muslim anywhere.

@ bolded I beg to disagree

Over 50% of ebonyi are muslims

Research well
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Gozzzy(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2018
EternalTruth:
Tugbuo kwa onwe gi n'ashi!!!!!! I'm from Imo State, av lived all my life in Imo state, recently relocated to Ogun state, but will still return to my Imo state... Igbo Muslims are not more than 1% of the whole Imo State population.... Unlike Ogun that has 50% of their population as Muslims..... don't tell fictitious lies just to get some likes from the Yoruba Muslims.... Be a Muslim in imo state and be a persona non grata..... you'll lose all your respects and values in Igbo land... We aren't blood suckers and will not condone it!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Research well

You dont know what you are saying. There is no need for me to make a research again when i lived in Ebonyi for years

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2018
Shayetet13:

You dont know what you are saying. There is no need for me to make a research again when i lived in Ebonyi for years

I know what am saying.....Afikpo alone houses the biggest mosque in SE.

No be human being dey go there..or Na goat..they attend there.

Even on a rebroadcast on radio biafra, they lamented the high rate(rising rate) of Muslims population in ebonyi state......

Uchichi si kama isi ya ga-akwuru, ochichi gba uzo ya Na dinta jiri gba oso.

So is not an argument, but the argument here is the danger these Muslims population in ebonyi will pose to igboland
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2018
EternalTruth:
None of them on nairaland ? None of them in Lagos ? None of them in Aba ?

Nasiwasi onu there.
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I know what am saying.....Afikpo alone houses the biggest mosque in SE.

No be human being dey go there..or Na goat..they attend there.

Even on a rebroadcast on radio biafra, they lamented the high rate(rising rate) of Muslims population in ebonyi state......

Uchichi si kama isi ya ga-akwuru, ochichi gba uzo ya Na dinta jiri gba oso.

So is not an argument, but the argument here is the danger these Muslims population in ebonyi will pose to igboland

You are mistaking indigenous igbo muslims to hausa muslims. Yes, there is a considerable number of hausa and yoruba muslims in Enugu and Ebonyi(i have lived in both states), but there are no igbos joining them. Atleast not the ones who have roots. Eventually, they will go
O bialu be onye abiagbuna ya, mgbe o
ga-ala mkpumkpu apukwana ya n'azu.

Ndewo nwanne

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2018
Shayetet13:

You are mistaking indigenous igbo muslims to hausa muslims. Yes, there is a considerable number of hausa and yoruba muslims in Enugu and Ebonyi(i have lived in both states), but there are no igbos joining them. Atleast not the ones who have roots. Eventually, they will go
O bialu be onye abiagbuna ya, mgbe o
ga-ala mkpumkpu apukwana ya n'azu.

Ndewo nwanne

Am talking of igbo Muslims and I didn't juxtapose it with any other....

They are on the rise.......

Get a person from ebonyi and ask him, if alone he/she will be sincere to tell u the rising number of ebonyi muslims.

Finally, that you lived there,doesn't mean you know everything there. There are things u do not know as I bear in mind that Ihe mmadu amagho, kariri ya.
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by nwanyionitsha: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2018
EternalTruth:
EternalTruth:
they are right.
[/code][code]
[code][/code]
You are igbo indeed.

Liars, lairs, pants on fire..... Ever read that poem ?
Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by tysontim(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Research well

Not 50% haba! Is more like 3% in the whole of Ebony state. And more like 5% in that Afikpo axies. They even have housing there some Igbo Muslims also live in their village homes too.

The truth is there are indegenous Igbo Muslims but they are few

1 Like

Re: There Is No Maginalization In The South East: Ndigbo Muslims. by tysontim(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2018
Apart from ebony state that has the largest concentration of igbo Muslims in SE (about 1% in the whole of SE, this is significant wen u condider the population of SE then do the maths) no other state have that number.

Features
Ebony has the biggest mosque
Has a very big Islamic sch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku, Peter Obi, Saraki Other PDP Members At the Campaign Rally In Lagos / BUHARI Cannot Win 24 States In These Elections / VP Osinbajo Meets H.R.H Crown Prince Haakon Of Norway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.